Our company requires an Admin Assistant / Admin Representative in our European offices.
This is a great opportunity for Admin Assistant / Admin Representative candidates
that have a passion for working within a global corporation.
The main responsibilities of this role will be providing a first class Admin Assistant / Admin Representative service
through grow and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients;
draft responses to routine correspondence, notes, and any other routine communications; financial operations;
create, as necessary, and maintain files and database.
If you have excellent IT and communication skills, knowledge of supporting large teams and would like to work for a company that
has world famous brands all over the globe, please apply today.
Yes, we do currently have an excellent opportunity to join our Global team as a Admin Assistant / Admin Representative to provide administrative support
to an extended team of Managers and Brand Managers assistants working within our company.
What's in it for you:
- Excellent Pay;
- Great Opportunity;
- All compensation/salary is paid monthly. Compensation involves uncapped earnings and bonuses;
- Initial period of probation/stage at basic expenses reimbursement;
- Possibility of fast and substantial pay increase as well as strong and aggressive incentive scheme;
- To join a group of highly successful professionals and entrepreneurs, with a strong and proven track record at a very early stage.
To be considered for the role of Admin Assistant / Admin Representative, you must have:
- Familiarity with the use of a PC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A good level of numeracy
Additionally, you will have a passion for providing an exceptional level of customer service and the potential to grow with the business.
Good attention to detail and the ability to work effectively and to tight deadlines is also key.
If you are interested, please reply to : firstname.lastname@example.org
with your latest CV.
Assitant of HR Manager