||From: Siemens Oil & Gas UK [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2010 7:51 AM
Subject: Employment & Career Opportunity
Siemens Oil & Gas (UK)
Faraday House, Sir William Siemens Square
Frimley, Camberley, GU16 8QD, UK
Dear Job Seeker,
Please be informed that Siemens Oil & Gas (UK) has immediate employment opportunities and intends to invite experienced individuals/expatriates or consultancy firm capable of rendering expertise services in various fields of Engineering, Construction and Installation, NDT, Geology, Project Management, Welding and Fabrication, Plant/Start-Up, Maintenance, Mechanical/Technical/Design Engineering, Information Technology, Administrative, Commissioning, Host/Hostess, Housekeeping Executive/Assistant, Cashier/Receptionist, Front Office/Guest Relations Executive/Manager, Duty Manager, Head/VP/PR/Corp Communication, Head/VP/GM-Accounts, Auditors, Cashier, IT/Telecom-Software, Accountants, Health Workers, Mechanical/Electrical, Electronics Operators, Customer Care, Room Attendant, Housekeeping, Waiter/Waitress, Driver, Security, Foreign/International Language Translators and Teachers and many more others depend on your field of specialization.
* A very attractive net salary paid in Dollar, Pound Sterling or Euro equivalent depending on employee home country and currency preference with annual salary review.
* Quality single or family housing accommodation in company community.
* Free medical/dental care in ENGLAND or any part of the world for employee and family.
* Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status employment.
* Paid airfares allowing full flexibility with holiday travel.
* Personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowances.
* Full access to some of the finest and social recreational facilities in United Kingdom.
* Life Insurance and Paid vacation.
* Official vehicle/Maximum security in work environment and housing community.
Applicants should send CV/Resume to our Human Resources Department:
Name: Stephen Barrie Lidstone
Phone: +44 792 406 3631
If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it.
If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the
criminals behind this fraud. Read more....