419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr From: "Mrs Rita Melisa"<melisarite@hotmail.com>
Subject: DEAR SIR
Date: Sun 18 Jul 2010 21 20 39 0800

Dear Sir,

I am Mrs Rita Melisa from Israel,I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer,my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Four months due to the cancer problem. From all indications the cancer has gotten to a very dangerous stage.When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of $9.5Million (USD) dollars in a Bank in Malaysia

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want to you use at least 70% this fund for orphanages, widows, churchs and and also disabled home and displaced men and women all around the globe more especially in Darfur /Gaza and take the remaining 30% to take good care of yourself and your family in your kind efforts

Assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your response immediately.I am presently in new york city for treatment please you can call me with this number for more informations:(716)8103941

Thanks .

Yours friend
Rita Melisa

 
     

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 18-Jul-2010