419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr

From: Abigall Garang < abigallgarang@yahoo.com >
Sent: Mon, August 2, 2010 2:42:58 AM
Subject: CAN I TRUST YOU COMPLETELY

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME TODAY IMMEDIATELY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
Hello Dearest40
I 'm very happy to received your lovely reply . I believe you are physically and emotionally OK? I am writing this mail with tears, sadness and pains. I knowthat this mailwill come to you as a suprise since we haven't known or come across each other before.
Firstly i am miss Abigall Garang 20 years old female from the Republic of Sudan, the Daughter of Late Dr. John Garang. Before my late father's death in Uganda on 30th of July 2005, he was vice president and former rebel leader of Sudan and was killed by Sudan President Omar al Bashir in a helicopter crash in southern Sudan on his way back from Uganda . You can read more about my father in the link below: http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-15941477.html .
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to travel to Europe , but she hide away my international passport and other valuable documents.
Luckily she did not discover where I kept my late father's File which contained important documents. Now I am presently staying in the refugee camp in senegal . I am seeking for longterm relationship which can lead to marriage and investment assistance.
My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$9.7 Million in one of the leading Bank in Europe and he used my name as the next of kin.
I had contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the manager advised me that being a refugee, my status does not authorize me to carry out such operation, according to their local law. However, he advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf. I had wanted to inform my stepmother about this deposit but I am affraid that she will not offer me anything after the release of the money.
Therefore, I decide to seek for your help in transferring the money into your bank account while I will relocate to your country and settle down with you. As soon as you indicate your interest to help me I will give you the account details and the contact information of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of kin. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% and 10% for any expenses which may come up during the transaction process, altogether 40% of the total money for your assitance and the remaining balance of 60% will be for my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as i have no any idea about foreign investment. please get back to me through this same email, with your names, your country address and your contact details, if you're interested and capable to assist me and help yourself too, all communications should be through email for now this is for confidential purposes. Thanking you alot in anticipation of your quick response. I will send you my photos in my next email for you to know me well.
Yours Miss
Abigall . 40


 
Mr
From: Abigall Garang < abigallgarang@yahoo.com >
Sent: Mon, August 9, 2010 3:12:44 AM
Subject: Try to contact the bank today for the transfer

Hello Dear 40
I thank you ones again today for your lovely mail to me and for your kind effort to help me in advance, In fact i will like to see you face to face, and i would like you to know that before i contacted you i did prayer and fasting for 3 days and God directed me to you, and you are the type of person i amsearching for, and i promised you from the bottom of my heart that you are not going to regret in any assistance which you shall render to me, and i promised it will be a very successful transfer with love and trust.
Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to keep it secret to other people please, because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trusted you, that is the reason i am giving you all this information's. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a capable partner, trustee who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 40% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me to transfer my $9.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin, that this money should be transferred into your account in your country.
The contact informations of the bank are as follows,
LLOYDS TSB BANK OF SCOTLAND
info.lloydsbanktransferdepartment@24.com OR
lloydsbank.customerservice@mail.md
<ecobk_transferdept@mail.md>

The name of the transfer officer is MR, John Harrison.
Bank Address: Lloyd's TSB, Gonville Place, Cambridge Branch, 95 Regent Street United Kingdom. Telephone number ( +447031868682 ) OR(+447031868738) .Office Fax number (+448447742172).


Please try to contact them now on how to transfer the $9.7 millon dollars deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin. As i said earlier i have maped out 30% for your assistance and 10% for any expenses that you may incure during the transfer process . My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind, humble and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. But my main problem is to complete my education.
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank today so that, after the transfer you can send some money from these money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever
Abigail 40
 
Mr
From: Abigall Garang < abigallgarang@yahoo.com >
Sent: Wed, August 11, 2010 6:41:21 AM
Subject: SEND THIS LETTER TO BANK TODAY

Hello Dear40
How are you doing today, hope fine? i have read your mail with every bit of content understood. Now i would like you to send this letter below to the bank today. I have already informed the bank about you as my foreign partner, what you have to do now is to fill this gap below and sendthe mail to thebank today, so that they can recognized you.

SEND THIS LETTER TO THE BANK TODAY.

LLOYDS TSB BANK OF SCOTLAND

Sir, John Harrison.

My Name is ......?..... Country......?...., I'm a foriegn partner to
Abigall Garang who is in the refugee camp now because of war, miss Abigall Garang is the next of Kin to late Dr, John Garang your late customer when he was alive he deposited a sum of ($9. 7 million USD) Nine million seven hundred U.S Dollars in your Bank. Please i want to know the posibilities of transferring these money (fund) to my bank account in my country , please tell me what to do thanks. the email address of the bank ,The contact informations of the bank is as follows. The contact informations of the bank are as follows.

LLOYDS TSB BANK OF SCOTLAND
info.lloydsbanktransferdepartment@24.com OR lloydsbank.customerservice@mail.md
The name of the transfer officer is Mr, John Harrison.
Bank Address: Lloyd's TSB, Gonville Place, Cambridge Branch, 95 Regent Street United Kingdom. Telephone number () OR (+447031868738) .Office Fax number (+448447742172).

Please try to contact them now on how to transfer the $9.7 million dollars deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Please try to contact the bank today i have already informed them about you as my foriegn partner, and try to inform me when ever you are in contact with the bank. I am looking forward to hear from you soonest yours
Abigall 40
 
Mr
From: sphia01 upeh < sophiaupeh01@yahoo.com >
Sent: Fri, August 20, 2010 6:42:30 AM
Subject: CAN I TRUST YOU?

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.

Dearest One,
Kindly accept my apology for sending this mail to you. I believe you are physically and emotionally OK? I am writing this mail with tears, sadness and pains. I know it will come to you as a suprise since we haven't known or come across each other before, considering the fact that I search your profile from a web add site database in your country when i was in search of a trust worthy person who can assist me realize my dream.

Firstly i am miss Sophia Garang 20 years old female from the Republic of Sudan, the Daughter of Late Dr, John Garang. Before my late father's death in Uganda on 30th of July 2005, he was vice president and former rebel leader of Sudan and was killed by Sudan President Omar al Bashir in a helicopter crash in southern Sudan on his way back from Uganda . You can read more about my father in the link below: http://www.highbeam.com/doc/ 1P2-15941477.html.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to travel to Europe , but she hide away my international passport and other valuable documents.

Luckily she did not discover where I kept my late father's File which contained important documents. Now I am presently staying in the refugee camp in senegal. I am seeking for longterm relationship which can lead to marriage and investment assistance. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$9.7 Million in one of the leading Bank in Europe and he used my name as the next of kin.

I had contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the manager advised me that being a refugee, my status does not authorize me to carry out such operation, according to their local law. However, he advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf. I had wanted to inform my stepmother about this deposit but I am affraid that she will not offer me anything after the release of the money.

Therefore, I decide to seek for your help in transferring the money into your bank account while I will relocate to your country and settle down with you. As soon as you indicate your interest to help me I will give you the account details and the contact information of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of kin. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% and 10% for any expenses which may come up during the transaction process, altogether 40% of the total money for your assitance and the remaining balance of 60% will be for my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as i have no any idea about foreign investment. please get back to me through this same email, with your names, your country of origin and country of resident,your address and your contact details,
if you're interested and capable to assist me and help yourself too, all communications should be through email for now this is for confidential purposes.

Thanking you alot in anticipation of your quick response. I will send you my photos in my next email for you to know me well.
Yours Miss Sophia.
 
     

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 24-Aug-2010