419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr


From: Capt. Howard Martinez < howard-----------m@att.net >
Sent: Mon, January 24, 2011 10:14:42 PM
Subject: YOUR URGENT REPLY NEEDED



Attn: Please

I am Captain Howard Martinez, an Intelligence officer in Iraq on a Joint Monitoring and Peace keeping mission in Baghdad Iraq. On the 15th day of November 2009, we were alerted on the sudden presence of some Shi'a militias camping in a suburb not too far from Kirkuk here in Iraq. In the resulting gun battle with them, twenty six were killed and three were seriously injured the remaining militias ran away. Unfortunately, I lost some of my men.

In the process of interrogating the injured insurgents, they confessed being rebels for Muqtada Al-Sadr and took us to a cave in Karbala where we recovered 20 feet container containing Ammunition and cash in United States Currency. We found out that the funds discovered in the cave totals US$24,700,000 (Twenty Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) and I have successfully transferred the fund in Halifax Bank London UK while looking for an honest and dependable person that will help me receive the fund until I am redeployed from Iraq.

As serving Military officer, I cannot be parading with such amount of cash hence the need to get honest person that will receive the fund on my behalf until our assignment in Iraq is concluded which will be in the next 5 months. Where we are now in Iraq, we can only communicate through our military communication facilities and all calls are monitored and so the best way of communicating will be via email.

I will not fail to inform you that there is no risk in this transaction; therefore you have no reason to entertain any atom of fear. For your efforts in this transaction I am ready to share the fund with you, you are entitle to benefit 40% of the total fund while the remaining 60% will be kept for me until my arrival in your country.

It is very important that you keep the details of the transaction to yourself. Maximum confidentiality and secrecy are what is needed from you in order to successfully complete the transfer of the fund.

However, if you are not interested, do not reply and please delete this message but if you are interested simply confirm me the information below.

Full Name:
Current Address:
Direct Mobile Number

I will be waiting to hear from you via email address: captainhowardmartinez@airsoftmail.com

Regards

Captain Howard Martinez

 
     

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 25-Jan-2011