De : Zakiya Kones < firstname.lastname@example.org >
Envoyé le: Dim 2 janvier 2011, 14h11min 28s
Objet : Here is all about me dear
|My Dearest one,
How is your day? Hope you are fine over there, Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal,Please bear with me for sending this letter to you by surprisingly, My name is( MISS .ZAKIYA KIPKALYA KONES ) a young girl originally from Kenya , I am chocolate in complexion ,my hobbies reading novels, jogging, listening to music, cooking, TV and movies. I like honest,sincere and trustworthy people. but i hate dishonest, cheater,and liers
pray you find time and patience to read through this and understand the contents as well. A certain incident happened in this link below which changed the course of events in my life that why am contact you to assist me:
My Late father was the former Road Minister who was killed together with the Assistant Minister of Home Affairs, Mr Loma Laboso when a Cessna 210 on its way to Kericho crashed in the remote area of Kajong'a in western Kenya. This happened on the 10Th of June 2008.
My mother was late, am the only daughter,Immediately after
the burial of my father, my step mother and uncle started selling my father's property and keeping the proceeds to themselves. They didn't even consider it fit to continue paying my tuition fees as i was in 2nd year of a four-year programme training to become a nurse. As luck would have it, i stumbled into certain files of my father where i found out that he deposited huge sum of money in my name in a foreign bank. I applied to withdraw the money but the bank Director in charge of Transfer told me that I won't be able as my father while making these deposits, left behind specific instructions which must be respected before i claim this money. One of these says that it must have been after his death, that i must be married and provide a trustee which i can vouch for and would be willing to guide me in investing this money in some worthwhile venture overseas.
While trying to fulfil these conditions so as to claim this money, my step mother and
uncles got wind of this and have been after my life since . I attempted to run away to the USA but they seized my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. I knew if i remained in Kenya some harm might come to me that can cause to death, so i manage to run away to
another distant African country with all the necessary documents concerning my claims. As i write to you now, i am in Dakar, Senegal seeking an asylum in a United Nations High Commission for Refugee.
Why i decide to be in refugee
camp was that to safe guide my self which i don't want to act stupid or get into a prostitution because of money which i know that with this my late father deposit that i can never be poor in life when ever i get the money,that why am not after men because of money,
I think you are trustworthy and responsible, that is why i am telling you all these so as to assist me to generally meet my fathers condition especially in the area of my future will, if you are unable to fill the role yourself and fill the role of my trustee. For your services, you will have to keep 20% of the entire fund of (US$5.800,000) and will rely on you to guide me on how to invest the remaining 80% of my inheritance.
Please, if you find it in your heart to sincerely assist me,I neeed your full information such as full name, country of origin,phone number and your picture for me to know whom am
I would like you to contact the bank on my behalf to know their procedure on how they are going to transfer the money into your country, after the money entered your account then you come down here and pick me or you send me some money so that i can use it and get all needed travel documents to come over and stay with you,As soon as i hear from you with your information i will nominate you to the bank also give you the bank contact for you to make contact on my behalf and know the true existence of the money,Attached here is my pictures.I will like to see yours in return
I lost my phone and i can not afford to buy phone for now You
can also contact me with my email and the reverend martin tel phone number 00221765985194 , that pastoring in the refugee camp here, When you call the Reverend martin tell him that you will like to speak to me and he will send for me in the female hostel Here in the UN Refugee camp to come and answer your call.
Thanks again for your patience and may God bless you!!!
Zakiya Kipkalya Kones
If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it.
If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the
criminals behind this fraud. Read more....