419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following "work-at-home" email. Be aware of these offers. In most of these offers the real deal is that they send you a false check (that may be honoured in the first place) and you return 90% of it by Western Union. When the check after a while bounces, you have lost all the money you sent.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr

Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 8:44 AM
Subject: Re. PURE.CRAFT.WORK



= = = = =
Attn:Dear
I am George. The Managing Director of Pure Craft Mining & Farming Co.LTD, Accra Ghana.Our company is the leading Gold selling company in Ghana.We sell Gold to clients in Europe and Asian countries.We are a company that deal on Alluvial GOLD. We produce gold dust and bars in Ghana and export overseas mainly EUROPE/ASIA countries.

We seek for a representative who can help us establish a medium of getting our customers in ASIA as well as making payments through you to us.We will be glad if you are interested in transacting business with us.You can easily make $600-$1,000 or more in a week by working for us as our representative in your country.You will be in charge of collecting payment on our behalf from our customers and Small business organizations that are registered under us.

There is no form of investment that is needed from you and this job will take only 1-3 hours of your time per week.You don't need to spend money at all as our representative.All we need is your sincerity, 100% trust and assurance that you will send us our money immediately you receive it from our buyer.You will always deduct 10% in any amount you receive from our customer as the effort you made and send the remaining amount.

THIS IS WHAT IT ENTAILS:1.Get/receive payment from clients/Customers.2.Process Payments at your Bank.3.Deduct 10% which is your commission/Payment on amount cashed.4.Forward the remaining 90% to the information that will be provided later on.Note:If you still get buyer of Gold for our company,you will be highly compensated.I will need you to provide me with your basic personal info.

George Aseidu
(georgeaseidu@rediffmail.com)
Managing Director
Pure Craft Mining & Farming Co. Ltd.
Accra-Ghana
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
   

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 24-Oct-2011