Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mrs From: Emily Anderson <emily_anderson02@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 06:11:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I will marry you

My dear .
The research program is my career if I stop the research program
untimely I would be give certificate that will qualify me to work. I
will only go to the UK when I'm done with the program so, I can't only
return to the UK without ending the program is there is an emergency.
I know the situation I am here today is not going to be for ever, I
know that there is better thing for me tomorrow. When you ask for my
nude pictures I feel provoke in love for you I wish you were here to
take me in your arms, so we can kiss each other passionately, I keep
thinking about you and I get horny and want you by my side. I have
been thinking so many things we can do together when we meet in
person. I can't forget the computer darling it is very expensive one,
I will try and see how I can get the computer. Find attached files my
pictures for you.
Laura.
nude
nude2
Mrs From: Emily Anderson <emily_anderson02@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 11:23:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Always think well

Hello dear,
You are sorry for your last clear letter, you amaze me, I hope you
will not turn and say sorry for your words. You have always been sorry
each time you say unpleasant things, you should always think very well
so you wouldn't be sorry. of course, it is because you had sent me
$200 dollars that you talk the way you do other wise you couldn't...I
come to realise you felt as if the $200 dollars money is much to
change my entire life. You know very well that lots of men do much
more to women they love and never say it as you do. If not of love
that have grown so much in me towards you, you have said so many
things that make me feel so bad, but I have to take it for the sake of
love. I am not what you think, I have your best interest at heart not
for money. You should measure yourself to where there is plenty don't
think you are poor. I have come to conclusion that if you love me you
will not tale to me they way you do. Have a nice time.
Laura.
certificate copy
council-Approval
 
Mrs From: Emily Anderson <emily_anderson02@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 05:37:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: You live in me

My husband.
Thank you very much for sharing the site of Dr Millar article about
the Qur'an I enjoyed reading it, I will copy it so I can continue to
read in more relax mood. I think I have enough to learn from you. I
love you so much. I couldn't make it about the pictures yesterday, the
electric power failed. I was thinking so much about you at night as I
sleep. Darling, I want to ask you for a favour I know you have been
there for me and I appreciate it so much. I want to ask you to borrow
me $150/200 dollars
, I will pay you back when I get the money please,
I want to clear everything about the house so they can give us the key
to move in. I'm feeling bad to ask you money, but I do not have
anymore money with me I've spend all I had. I hope you will understand
me, please do not get mad at me. I hope you will understand. Have a
pleasant moment.
All my love fondest kisses
Your wife
Laura
foto1
foto2
foto3
 
Mrs From: Emily Anderson <emily_anderson02@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 13:27:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My beloved

My husband
Thank you very much for your message, I am always happy to read from
you, I am doing fine in health, thanks for asking. I hope you and all
the members of your family are doing well as well.
My darling, why shouldn't I understand with you, your wish is my
desire, we should reason together to make a healthy relationship,
since you wish to marry a fat black woman I can not deny that from
you. Of course, I understand it is a sin in Islam to have sex with a
woman without marry. I am a very understanding person, I have love you
and no more going back I will love you till the end of my life. I pray
for you for the better offer in Ghana so you can work and grow hugely
financially.

My darling, to tell you the truth every thing is not good, I have pay
my house rent the money I have isn't enough. I don't know if you can
help me with this any amount please I know you are always mad when I
tell you about money, please just help me so they wouldn't trow me out
of the house..

My darling, she is not my girl friend, I met her when we visit the
camp where they live, she told me her story the reason she is here,
how their parents are dead and I feel much for her, I thought I should
share it with you, actually you have been sending me letters like this
but I have find out this is real, it is not scam. I will be glad if we
could help her to claim the deposit, we can get money from them too. I
will go on find out about the enquiry to claim the deposit if you
instruct me to find out.

I thought you have got enough of my pictures, I know you can't be
tried to see my pics. I'm going to send you some. My pussy is fine it
missing you so much, and its now with hair for you. You will like it
when you will see it. I love you so much and I miss you too.
With lots of love kisses
Laura.

PS: Please, don't be angry of me about the money I am asking you, my
accommodation problem force me to ask I hope you will understand me.
photo1
photo2
 
Mrs From: Emily Anderson <emily_anderson02@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 07:30:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: I'm missing you

My dearest .
I got all the messages you send to me, everything is well with me here
health wise, and my mum is doing great as well, it sound too funny
that you send all this letter to me so I should know till this moment
you do not sure of my person. I have always been very open to you I
will not tell you lie about my person, I don't know how you want me to
feel that you are not sure of my person and you want me to come to
meet you. That you receive a lot of letter from scammers does not mean
that I am one, we have know for a very long time that you should know
the kind of person I am. I went to your country embassy to find out
about how to get visa to come to you, I am stupid for doing all this
if I am real and willing to come to you? I have heard enough of this
from you and this make me feel hurt.

All the documents I send you about me are real, you can take my
passport anywhere you life and find out as you have suggest, I have
explain to you, I address you dear one because of love I have for you,
if it coincide with the same way you are address by scammers, you
shouldn't label it as well on me. I have got enough of your letters
with your correspondence I wonder how they come about your email
address.
I willing to come to meet you, if you are willing as well, it is up to
you, if it will take long going through the invitation letter, we can
plan my coming from Lebanon or Turkey.

My pussy is doing well, it miss you so much, and what about your dick?
I look forward to meet you someday. Have a nice time.
All my love kisses
Laura
 
Mrs From: Emily Anderson <emily_anderson02@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:30:44 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: My darling

My dearest .
Thank you very much for your letter, and the content is well
understood, darling the reason I think it better for me to travel to
London is that I have find out that I need to have a residential
permit here before they can't issue me visa, if we are going to go
through the process to obtain the visa mean I need to get the resident
permit; and you will send me money.
I think this will be long process the reason I think I should go
through London. I think the ticket to Dakar London will be cheaper
that that of Dakar Damascus, but if you think it is better to get the
visa as you will have nothing to lose and gain $90 dollars than it OK
with me.
With residential permit it easy to get visa soon, you will send me
money for my to get my residential permit. There will be no need to go
send the invitation letter by posting it might take time, all you need
is consider if I should get the visa, to travel from Dakar to Syria or
Dakar to London. I will live with a friend in London and get visa to
come to you.
I will wait about what you will find out there about the ticket to London.
All my love kisses
Laura.
 
Mrs From: Emily Anderson <emily_anderson02@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 15:10:28 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: My dearest husband

My beloved .

It was nice talking to you on phone last night, I couldn't sleep at
night I fall more and more in love for you, I am missing you so much
darling.

I didn't know if you understood what was explaining to you on phone,
what I was telling you is, I went to the office for my resident permit
they ask me that it is not out yet and why I am so much in hurry about
it, I told them that I wanted it because I want to apply for Syrian
visa, and it turn out that the sister of the lady that was attending to
me work as sectary with the Syrian embassy right there she called her
and told her about me, and I was ask to come to meet her at their
house. Darling I am very happy that everything is going smoothly, I
went and see her I had the invitation with me. She promised me that my
visa will be out in few days I am so happy that I going to meet you
soon. I am missing you so much.

Have a pleasant moment.

All my love kisses

Your wife

Laura.
37 lytham road
Mrs From: Emily Anderson <emily_anderson02@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 11:46:26 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Attach visa copy

My dearest .
How have you been? I am sure all is well with you and your entire
family members. I am doing fine and my mother is doing well as well,
thank you very much for asking. Darling you have no idea how happy I
am, all I look forward now is when I will be boarding flight to fly to
meet you. I am so happy you come in my life. I love you more and more
every day, each letter I receive from you refresh my heart and make me
miss you more and more. I pray that you get the free place in the
flight on the 12-11-10 I hate to stay longer, 19th is long for me but
if there is no place there is nothing I can do, unless we can chose
another flight even European flight if they give back your money I can
purchase the ticket here.

Darling, you are right about my monthly period ,
My love, we are already marry in spirit, though it is sin but we are
going to marry and we love each other so much. Extend my greetings to
your sister, tell them I care for them so much. I will stop now till I
read from you.
All my love kisses
Laura.
visa copy
Mrs From: Emily Anderson <emily_anderson02@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 12:36:11 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: I am in trouble here in Amsterdam

My Beloved Husband.
I am in trouble and what to do at this moment I do not know, I wanted
so much to spend the holiday with you and your sister in Syria. The
airport authority here in Amsterdam found the diamonds with me and ask
me for papers that allow me to export diamonds of this value I'm
travelling with, they've seized my passport and the diamonds they
keeping me I can't travel darling, I was suppose to be boarding the
flight to come to you, I have pleaded with them but they can't allow
me, they want the papers from me before I can travel, I don't know
what to do I some confused. I feel helpless here. There is this
officer here that is kind to me I'd have like you to communicate with
him. I am so worried right now.
I will look forward to read from you.
All my love
Your wife
Laura
 
Mrs >> On 12/9/10, Emily Anderson <emily_anderson02@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> It baffles me how you people come about my email address to send me this
>>> crab, this is know here in the UK someone I know has been cheat with
>>> this. please I will appreciate if you remove my email address in your
>>> contact list.
 
Mrs > On 12/11/10, Emily Anderson <emily_anderson02@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> I never sent you that email you send to me I am still wondering how you
>> come
>> about my email address, I think you mistook my address to the girl you
>> have
>> been communicating with.
 
Mrs On 12/13/10, Emily Anderson <emily_anderson02@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am not married and do not have boyfriend, I find out certain bad habit my
> boyfriend was keeping behind me and call off the relationship with him. I am
> seeking for real relationship I want to meet someone that will be caring,
> who has gone through all the drama in life and wish to settle down. I was
> surprise to receive the message accompany with the picture you send to me. I
> am still confused how you come about my email address. If you are looking
> for serious relation as I do, tell me about yourself your likes and dislikes
> and what you do for a living. I will like to see your picture as well.
>
 
Mrs From: Emily Anderson <emily_anderson02@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 15:56:13 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: Hoping To Hear From You

Hello .
It is my pleasure to read from you, I suppose you are keeping well in
health and in your work, I do not have any boyfriend at the moment, I
break up with my boyfriend when I find out certain bad habit he is
keeping behind me. I got your pictures I think you are good looking,
though they come tiny, I was wondering if y ou can send a larger one.
Did you say you come from the USA are you US citizen or you reside
there? I am single as I told you, I don't understand what you mean how
a lady from UK until now single, I think there is a single men and
women in all country. I am real, and I do not force to go in
relationship with you, I think I am the person to ask you if you are
real, because someone from the USA we write better English, a nd you
have not been able to tell me how you come about my email address...I
will only go on cam with for you if I am sure you are real and serious
about your search. I am sending you my pic for the benefit of doubts
How a nice time
IMG0
Mrs From: Emily Anderson <emily_anderson02@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 12:18:49 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: Hoping To Hear From You

Hello

I am fine, and I am sure
you are doing fine as well, I am interested in knowing how you come about my
email address, I was amaze about the letter and the photo you previously send
to me, I am real and I am not going to tell you how good I am it is up to you
to find out as we get to know each other.

I live in Blackpool
England
with my aunt, preparing for my psychology environmental research
program... I am sure you will tell me how you get my email address.

I take it as a
compliment if you find my picture beautiful, friends do tell me I am good
looking, but this is my first time to hear across email someone telling this.
The picture is me and I take it from no web site, it confuse me you say if I
take it from a website to...what do you mean?

I believe you are USA citizen,
how you put your English make me ask if you are residing there, I know other
nationals travel and reside in the USA. Of course, it will be good you send me
your passport and ID with your phone number as you suggest.



It OK with me, meet in
person when we get to know better and desire each other, we shall plan meeting
in person anywhere we think well be comfortable. I have a lot to learn about
you, I will like to know what you are doing for a living, your likes and
dislikes.



My name is Laura Emily
Hickey
.



My brother name: Alex
David Hickey, computer science, "still in study"



My Father name: is
Hickey Anderson Harbert (late)



My mother
name: Marjorie Paige Hickey missionary worker base in South
Africa.



Feel free to ask
anything you want to know about me I will tell you, and will get to know more
about you. Have a nice time.

Laura.
 
Mrs From: Emily Anderson <emily_anderson02@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 19:44:15 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: pleased to read from you

My dearest .Thank you very much for your letter, I thought I
should check my email if you wrote and find your letter I am very
happy, I am sure you didn't receive my letter send to you when I
arrived here, my dear, thank you for your advice I am being careful,
it hasn't been easy to have good friends here, it not of my research
program I wouldn't have come here, the internet is very sucks here
when you in cafe every body will be looking at you in a primitive
manner, I want to connect my private internet so I could not be coming
to cafe but it is very expensive. I am please to read you say I should
ask you for anything, I could have need your financial support but I
hate asking because I dislike rejection. My dear, I dislike how some
of them behave it is not that I am racist but I don't like how they do
things at all. It because I do not have money that I am staying in the
hostel I am not feeling comfortable at all. I wonder why the black
people are
like this, do you mean they do bad things in your country USA? They
should give them the treatment they deserve for doing bad and so you
put them on your feet. My dear, thank you for your advice, I am being
careful some told us to keep our passport very well that they can
steal it. I think president Obama is the only good black man maybe
because he is from the USA and from white mother. Can you make it to
come here it will be nice if you can come here. I will like to see
your picture if you have one to send to me.Have a nice time.Best
regardsLaura.
 
Mrs From: Emily Anderson <emily_anderson02@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 12:26:31 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: pleased to read from you

Dear .
Thank you very much for your letter and for sharing your pictures with
me, you are good looking. I appreciate so much the time you dedicate
to write me, and feel honoured about my concern about me here. I am
quite fascinated by your letter, you sound so wonderful and nice
caring thoughtful person, I began to imagine how caring you will be
with people around you.
I am really short of words to express how I feel about you for showing
such concern and worried about me. You are proven in short time what a
true friend could be and which I am thrill about; I'm not the type
that does accept things for people without knowing them that much.
Honestly I took breath when I open my inbox and saw your letter, at
this point I am completely out of idea about what you think about me,
I'm just being thankful for your kindness
I'm totally overwhelmed with the fact you ask me to send you
information and address to send me money. This is much I couldn't have
asked for, I'm not in your pocket I will appreciate any amount from
you. I actually, enquire about receiving money here through western
union, I was told it is possible but I must be very fast in receiving
the money otherwise someone else might receive the money, it is really
strange hearing this, but you know there is nothing that is not
possible with this black people when is come to money. If it wouldn't
be a problem for you send the money to Spain with the name Denise
Lodge and email me the information used in sending the money, she will
receive the money pay in her sister Flora account in Spain she will
withdrew the money with her card here. I will look forward to read
from you.
Best reagrds
Laura.
419copy passport
Mrs
From: Emily Anderson <emily_anderson02@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 16:19:40 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: greetings

Hello .
It is my pleasure to read from you again, just wondering what you will
be doing this weekend. I have been thinking constantly about you. It
has been my desire to build serious relationship with a man that will
love me for whom I am not because of money, I believe in love that
have both interest at heart to live happily in harmony share good time
and bad time together. Money doesn't make you happy, but I have to be
honest, it is making some things easier.
That reason I ask you to send the money in Spain is because of what I
was told here, to be in the safe side I thought it will be ideal you
send the money in Spain so I can receive it through Flora as I told
you. I understand what you mean by making you are fool man.

Below is my name.
Laura Emily Hanson
35 Avenue Proche
Cotonu Benin Republic.
My dear, I don't know your pocket, it's from your heart you thought
you should send me money, therefore, I will appreciate any amount you
send to me. I will be looking forward to read from you. Have a nice
time.
Best regards
Laura.


imag1
imag2
 
Mrs From: Emily Anderson <emily_anderson02@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 23:27:59 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: greetings

My dear .
Thank you very much for your letter, I am fine it is mindful of you
asking, I sure you are doing fine as well. It is heartwarming what you
said about me.
My dear, it is your decision to send me money I never ask you,
whatever you send is what you have.
I am sorry I can't go about here searching where I will chat with you
with webcam, if I have to do that it will be with my own computer,
therefore, for you not to be fool man as you say you can keep your
money, it seems there is no trust which will be hard to build good
friendship. You ask for my passport when I have given you I was
supposed to ask yours in return I never did because I trust you.
I would like situation that you give and feel torture so you can
forget, you know I never ask you for money it your decision which I
give thought to accept. I don't go into try and error method in
friendship. I am very open and direct person. I don't have phone
number here, I receive calls with my UK number 07593119053 not sure to
receive call from other country. Maybe I will buy phone that match
with their local number here. I will stop here.
Best regards
Laura.
 
Mrs From: Emily Anderson <emily_anderson02@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 16:51:54 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Greeting from Spain Valencia

My dearest .Thank you very much for your letter, I hope you and
all the members of your family are doing well, I just want to let you
know I have been thinking about you, as well as to inform you the
process of insurance and delivery of the diamonds to you have
commence, I will be given you update as things goes. I'm feeling for
you that you have to loan and send to me, I'm not in anyway OK with
the idea for you to go loan and send to me. If not that my friend my
look so down on me I would have ask you to forget it...but you know
what it means to depend on someone in all things even as she is asking
so I can get the diamonds ship to you and come to join you. I will be
expecting your letter with the information for the money as you
promise. I love you so much and I can't wait to meet you.All my love
kissesYours wife to be Laura.
 
     

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 04-Aug-2017