419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr

> From: sales@scs-enterprises.net
> Subject: Hello
> Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 09:45:45 -0500
>
> Hello,
>
> I'm Ms Nancy Mullin of Aspen, CO 81611. I'm a US citizen, I'm 51yrs Old. I'm one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years
> ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $38,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.
>
>
> So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, and I was to contact Barrister Ben Bruce, who is the member of COMPENSATION
> AWARD AUTHORITY and a Human Rights Activist (Lawyer) in the United Kingdom (Branch), and I contacted him and he explained everything to me and traveled down to meet with me in person. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are
> fake.
>
>
> He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I'm the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds amounting to $11,000,000.00 Moreover, Barrister Ben Bruce, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email as one of the scam victims, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Barrister Ben Bruce and he his presently in the United Kingdom but he can travel down there to help you claim your funds because that is his line of business.
>
> Note that the only money I paid to Barrister Ben Bruce before I got my compensation funds was just $195 for the preparation of the legal documents to claim my funds. I will advice that once you contact him let him know your information and tell him you are ready to pay the require fees only and at the end of it you will smile like me.
>
> You have to contact him directly on this information below.
>
>
> COMPENSATION AWARD AUTHORITY
> Name: Barrister Ben Bruce (Legal Practitioner And Adviser)
> Email: ben_bruce7@secretarias.com
> Phone: +44 704 571 3655
>
> You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.
>
>
> The only money I paid after I met Barrister Ben Bruce was just $195 for the paper works, take note of that.
>
>
> Thank You and Be Blessed.
>
> Ms Nancy Mullin
> Trustee/Treasurer, 3ad Foundation Inc.
> 506 E. Main Street,
> Ste 21. Aspen, CO 81611
> Education: BS, Business Administration
> mix
>
 
     

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 26-Sep-2013