We are currently recruiting for a Contract Manager on behalf of our client.
Our client is a successful organisation with an excellent background and a global reach. They can provide a wonderful work at home opportunity to job seekers from the UK.
The company provides business to business solutions, a range of payment processing solutions and business management. They provide essential services to
hundreds of corporate customers mainly within IT and light industries. This is a rare opportunity to get into the company at a junior level. Our client would consider applicants with no relevant experience.
Our client is searching for self motivated, proactive and reliable people to join the transaction management team after a preliminary course of training. You should feel confident working with sales, purchases and payment processing. There are permanent opportunities for those employees who demonstrate high levels of enthusiasm and can deliver outstanding customer service. It is advisable that you have a confident telephone manner.
- Daily monitoring of incoming requests and their timely processing
- Protecting companies from reputational or operational risk through diligence.
- The negotiation of sales and purchases
- Solving operational and billing issues
- Analysing issues and recommending
constructive solutions to our customers
- Excellent attention to details
- Excellent communication skills by phone and email
- Ability to work independently and be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong customer service skills
Considering the current workload, this job can be considered as part-time, that is why besides earning a stable salary of 2000 GBP per month and commissions, your job will provide you a flexible schedule.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please reply directly to this email : email@example.com
, and we will contact you as soon as possible.
101-103 New Oxford Street,