419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr
From: < anthony.jones67@yahoo.com.au >
Date: Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 4:25 PM
Subject: VERY URGENT REPLY has forwarded a page to you from AlumniUM - Der Alumni-Verein der Wirtschaftswissenschaftler aus Münster






VERY URGENT REPLY <anthony.jones67@yahoo.com.au> thought you would like to see this page from the AlumniUM - Der Alumni-Verein der Wirtschaftswissenschaftler aus Münster web site.
Message from Sender:

Dear Friend,

My Name is Anthony Jones, Director of Operations and Head Wealth Management Division of reputable bank here in London UK. On the 2nd of September 2005, a contractor made a deposit for 12 months valued at USD$18.5 million with our bank. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After many months, we discovered from his contract employers, that the depositor had died. On further investigation I found out that he died without making any (WILL) of his estate. For the past six months now, all effort by the management of our bank to contact any of his relatives has yield no result.

My wife is critically ill and presently suffering from kidney problem, I have spent every cent I have worked for trying to save her life, now she needs to be flown overseas for kidney transplant and a lot of money is needed here. To be sincere with you, I cannot fold my arms and watch my wife die hence the reason I am doing this knowing fully well that it is hundred percent risk free.

The money is still seating in our Bank and According to the Laws here in UK, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Government Treasury if nobody applies to claim the funds as the next of kin or relative of the late depositor. Consequently, my proposal to you is to front you as the Next of Kin to our bank deceased customer. If this business interests you
furnish me with the below information of yours:

1. Your full names.
2. Your Contact Address.
3. Your personal Tel/fax number
4. Your occupation.
5. Your age.

Once I hear from you, I will immediately provide you with further information on how to apply for the release of this funds with every needed deposit information that will amount to the release of this fund to you. Once this transfer is completed to your account, 40% of the total sum goes to you while the remaining 60% remains for me and my partners here in the bank.

Best regards,

Anthony Jones.

Community

Das neue AlumniUM.net hat seinen Schwerpunkt in der Community. Als Netzwerk der Münsteraner Wirtschaftswissenschaftler will AlumniUM viel mehr als ein Verzeichnis von verstaubten Bekanntschaften sein. In der Online-Datenbank entdecken Mitglieder Kommilitonen, alte Bekannte und mögliche Geschäftspartner und können Treffen ihrer Regionalgruppen vereinbaren.

Bleiben Sie in Kontakt! Dank der neuen Funktion haben Sie die Möglichkeit anderen Mitgliedern Nachrichten zu schicken und diese so nicht aus den Augen zu verlieren.

Wenn Sie Ihre ehemaligen Freunde und Kommilitonen wiederentdeckt haben, können Sie sie in Ihre persönliche Kontaktliste aufnehmen. So bleiben Sie in Kontakt und erfahren aus erster Hand, wenn einer Ihrer Freunde einen Beitrag schreibt.

Click here to read more on our site

 
     

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 19-Apr-2011