419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr

Dear
I have an urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.On December 6th,2007, a businessman Mr.R. Nefedov.made a numbered time (fixed) deposit valued at $9,500,000.00(Nine million five  hundred thousand US dollars) at my branch.Upon maturity, we sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder. Eventually, we discovered from his contractors that he had died. Further investigations conducted by me indicated that he neither left a WILL nor a contactable next of kin or a relation in his entire official document, including his bank deposit information with us.
This amount is still available in my branch. Nobody has and will ever come forward to claim this money. According to our Country's Law, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, this money will be reverted to the Ownership of the Government, which in turn will end up in the hands of some very corrupt and unscrupulous Government Officials. Consequently, my proposal is that, I will like you to stand in as his next of kin, so that this old man's fruit of labor does not get into the hands of uncaring Government Officials. There are legions of less privileged people all over the world for whom a meal is like paradise. I feel that other than allowing this money to disappear, it will be more useful and beneficial to give it out to charitable Organizations.
I need your assistance to stand in as his next of kin and claim this money.The process is simple. We will apply with your name as his next of kin. I will use my position in the bank to guarantee the successful execution of this transaction.I wish to point out that I want 10% of this money to be shared among the charity Organizations, while the remaining 90% is shared between us. This proposition is entirely risk free.If you are interested, please contact me via my private email address:
Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details that will help you understand this transaction well. Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be profitable for both of us. I will also require your assistance towards investing my share in your country.
I look forward to your positive reply.
Sincerely, 
Mr Koffi Nweke

image2
     

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 27-May-2011