419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr From: World Bank <monetary@worldbnkorg.org>
Date: 2011/5/2
Subject: Fw: INFORMATIONS FROM WORLD BANK

---------- Forwarded Message -----------
From: "World Bank" <monetary@worldbnkorg.org>
To: monetary@worldbnkorg.org
Sent: Mon, 2 May 2011 15:36:35 +0100
Subject: INFORMATIONS FROM WORLD BANK

Dear sir,

�I did sent you this message since yesterday and up till this moment i have
not heard from you, please kindly update me because we are now ready to send
your cards and cheque book out including given you full and final access to
your online account with us and the pending wires you make will also be
release to your local bank account, please read and reply asap:

>From World Bank
Mr. Vinod Thomas
00 41 2251 80053
+44 77 00074 956
+1 94 02 385 430
cc: monetary@worldbnkorg.org

Information on funds transfer from World Bank over your pending
payment of ($36,000,000.00) thirty six million united states dollars.

I �received a call today from the Executive Governor Bank of England,
Mervyn Allister King over this serious and important issue of yours,
so Mr. Mervyn Allister KIng Governor Bank of England who is currently
on short holidays because of the wedding of Prince William and Kate
Middleton. so he was there in the Wedding of this royal figures
because he is also Royal figure, so i now ask me to deal directly to
you on this matter, normally we the World Bank does not deal with
individual, but i dont have a choice since Mervyn Allister King ask me
to deal with you direct and i am glad to deal directly with you on
this subject matter.

I want to use this opportunity to explain very well this transaction
to you, �this fund ($36,000.000.00) thirty six million united states
dollars was made for you as the beneficiary of this fund, base on the
fact that (IMF) International Monetary Fund have cleared your name as
the beneficiary of this fund and after we cross check all your file
with the IMF and did confirm yes that you are the original beneficiary
of this fund that is the reason why we decided to make sure that we
handle the clearing of your fund officially and legally so that you
will start making use of your fund without any-further delay.

we did complete the clearing excise of your fund and that is the
reason why we agree to open account under your name with WORLD BANK.
Normally we are not suppose to open account for you, but due to the
fact that you are highly recommended by the Governor Bank of England,
Mr. Mervyn Allister King so we decided to deal with you directly, we
dont deal with individual, we only deal with banks and country
matters, but your own case is different here that is why we are
dealing with you direct, you are indeed suppose to appreciate our job
and follow our instructions closely so that we can complete and
finalize this transaction for you.

You might be dealing with many people on this case in the past and
they have disappointed you �in the past by not fulfill their promise
of completing this matter for you, rather they keep on asking for
endless fee on this matter, but i must inform you that we dont handle
matters in such manner, once we give you the bill which is $990
dollars to pay
to our fiduciary agent account or via western union ,
you can make any choice of payment is up to you, so any choice of
payment on this matter is accepted by us, �you can go ahead and send
with this details the fees:

Here is the Information for the western union for your Perusal

Receiver: Mr. Frank Dettrey
�Address: Atlanta, Georgia
� � � � � � � �United States Of America

� � � � � � � �And His Bank Account Information In-Case you need to Wire

ACCT NAME: FRANK DETTREY
Bank Name: � � �FIRST PEOPLES BANK
Address: � � � �105 Chipley Street
City: � Pine Mountain
Zip: � �31822
State: �Georgia
ACCT: 2852200
ROUTING NUMBER: 061103849

Please understand that your not made to use the World Bank New Open
account for you to make this request fees of $990, you are made to pay
this fee from your personal bank or loan from friend or money you
borrowed, we can understand how things are difficult financially to
borrow such fund from anybody, but right now i am given you full
confident to go ahead and borrow the requested fee of $990 and pay
either via Western union or �Bank to Bank as provided above so that we
can be able to complete the job for you and give you full
authorization to your account with World Bank.

Meanwhile, �we are sending copy of your Check book, which we are going
to send to you via DHL courier service that is after you make the
requested fee of $990 which the sending fee is included on the fees we
are asking for, and with this check book, �you will be able to write a
check under your name, anybody name, any firm, or maybe you want to
pay the mortgage company that you bought your house with, you can
issue the check and send to them, you can as well as work into any
bank and issue the check and it will be honored, so i am hereby
attaching the copy of the check book for your record, just to prove to
you that this account is ready, but the delay is now from your side
because you need to pay for the official fee of $990 to complete the
whole job for you by sending the check book which after any withdrawal
you can see your balance online.

Secondly, i am also sending �you copy of the Master Gold Credit Cards,
which you can use occasionally to make a daily withdrawal of $7,000
per day as limit only and you can also go on shopping with the card
online, the card is now activated and is ready to be used, but you
cannot verified the card because we have place it coded until the
payment of our official fee of $990 is paid by you the beneficiary
before we can be able to allow the usage of the cards and confirmation
of it and as well as sending of the card via DHL and also the pin
number will be send separately, please if you dont understand me,
because of my english language, please contact �an english expert to
read this message and explain everything to you so that you will
understand the reason for this final and last payment before you gain
full access to your fund, the deadline to complete this matter is
dated on the 5th of May 2011.

lastly, all the pending wire transfers that you made out from the
online account with World Bank, will arrive your local bank in your
country within the duration of 24 hours after you made the requested
payment as i have instructed and advice you. incase if you dont
understand everything, please feel free to contact me on the listed
phone numbers below.

Thanks for your patient and i hope and believe that you will
understand me after you complete reading this message, i did attach my
international passport id and the one for frank Dettrey the agent who
is handling the clearing of this matter so that you will understand
how seriously committed we are on this matter and we did attach the
copy of the check book and master Gold Credit cards as well for your
perusal.

>From World Bank
Mr. Vinod Thomas
00 41 2251 80053
+44 77 00074 956
+1 94 02 385 430
cc: monetary@worldbnkorg.org
mervyn 
Mr 2011/5/17 MERVYN ALLISTER KING <mervynallisterkng2011@gmail.com>:
>                               REF: FUND TRANSFER.
>  We herein acknowledge the receipt of your email with the request therein,
> Note, that the payment of 36million us Dollars being legal structure for the
> indemnifies to ascertain the legality and the hitch free transfer of
> your funds into your nominated account as been made successfully.
> EXPLANATION'S.
> Transfer can be of effect until legal structure under the rules of
> international Monetary of fund and external law in charge of foreign
> affairs in west Africa this governance as to be properly sorted out
> legitimately over there in West Africa.
> INFORMATION: There‘s a proper need to clear the only requirements fee for the
> Conclusion of your long over due payment from our Remittance Unit
> office here in United Kingdom due to security reasons.
>
>  We are required to complete regulatory compliance to process
> requisite authorization\
> from WORLD BANK INTL, however early Findings emanating from the Office of
> International Monetary of fund /IRC London District UK has determined
> as follows:
>
> Prior to transfer of funds to your account we have already completed
> MLA/COT/anti: Registration proceedings in compliance with the UK/IRC
> act and made your  fund a Successful transfer,
>
> presently all legal structures have not been established by the state
> originating institution in conformity with international anti-money
> Laundering regulations and the Patriot act of 2001/2009 which are to
> be strictly Complied with to determine source of funds and the origin
> where
> transactions are none trade transactions and  even without prior
> history of large funds transfer onto your Local account. Upon the
> attainment of legal structure adequacy we shall complete proceedings
> and Transfer funds. An indemnifies will provide the required
> certificate of origin bond to fulfill regulatory requirements. You
> will be required to pay US$, 680( six hundred and Eighty us dollar
> only) and Amount: 2,500 EUR (two thousand five hundred euros) due as
> admin/legal charges as indemnity fees to enable IRC/LC./TT
> proceedings.
>
> This will enable the Indemnifies accept all liability precedent,
> contract or subsequent much like an insurance bond. On payment of
> indemnity no more action is required on your part for the paying bank
> to accept responsibility to transfer principal to your account without
> further legal or administrative encumbrances ok.
>
> NB Info: that your fund are under restriction and negates the
> possibility to deduct said charges and is still under coded account
> with insurance bond policy on transfered release order since the past
> previous  time.
>
> find a way immediate to obtained the act for clarification and
> the(cert of origin) legacy Form per quotes’ Index as Non Citizen to
> West Africa. you will get your payment transferred without any further
> delay before 24hrsbank working days in the nearest Future: 24/48hrs:
>
> We will further advise that you go ahead in dealing directly with the government
> Director Agency commission in West Africa (Nigeria) due to banking
> protocols law that guide all funds gained from West Africa to our
> overseas banks and we will be monitoring all their services with you
> as well as your correspondence at all level.
>
> stated below payment details:
> Beneficiary: Kenneth Emeka Ajana
> Beneficiary Address: 32 Alade Apatira Street Oke Afa,Isolo,Lagos-NIGERIA
> Bank Name: United Bank for Africa Plc,Nigeria
> Bank Address: 4 efuntide street, Oke afa Lagos Nigeria.
> Bank Branch:Ejigbo
> Account no:00680131000539
> Swift: UNAFNGLA
>
> I await your URGENT compliance.
>
> Thank you.
> Yours Sincerely
> Mervyn Allister King
> Governor Bank of England.
 
Mr From: Mervyn Allister King <info@onlinebfgrp.net>
Date: 2011/5/19
Subject: Letter From Governor Bank of England (Mervyn Allister King)

Dear sir,

Attached is copy of the legal documents attached to this transaction:
1. statement of your account with world bank and 2: letter of
confirmations of your true beneficiary status from world bank and
their official requirement to release your fund. and finally the copy
of the required documents from federal republic of nigeria �and the
official fees required as well from the office of the presidency.
�Thanks for your understanding
Regards
Mr. Mervyn Allister KIng
Governor Bank of England
Tel: +44 77 000 74956
Note: For any enquiries please call me on my contact number above.

Double note:

This informations i received today from World Bank, i will forward the
official documents on this matter to you shortly with copy of the
statement of your account and Funds origin certificate:

Reads:

Dear Sir,

� This is an official letter from World Bank indicating your true
beneficiary status of the bonifade Owner of the sum of
($36,000,000.00) thirty six million United States dollars which is
officially mandated to be paid to you by (IMF) international Monetary
Fund over un paid transactions which you have longtime being involved
with west Africa and Europe including south Africa in the past and
this transactions was stop by one office or the other and you where
not successfully paid according to the international monetary fund
boss, after our total observations on going through your file, we came
to find out that �yes it is true that you deserve to be paid and that
is the reason why we did contacted you in the first time that we write
you on this subject matter.

Then we the board of director�s world group has open an account for
you, and we did provide you with the online access of the account
which is officially open on your behalf and we believe that you have
received the account information�s which we ask you to make wire
transfer out of the online account with world bank which you have
successfully did, but unfortunately the fund was deducted out from
your online account and it never reaches your wired local account,
reason because we have not secured all the proper documentation
involved in this further clearance officially and mandated by the
world bank group. So this is the reason why we have not yet allow such
wires to go through because we have not completed the clearing excess
of your fund over the officially procurer of your FUNDS ORIGIN
CERTIFICATE notarized copy from West African regions which is
originally where your fund originated.

After we contacted the office of the president in Abuja Nigeria, we
are officially informed that the cost of securing the funds origin
certificate will cost no money, is free of charge which we have
advised the office of the president federal republic of Nigeria to
issued the documents on your behalf as the funds origin beneficiary
and they did issued the documents which I am going to send copy of the
documents to you in my next letter, but because there is a lots of
fraudulent activities in Nigeria, the World and International Monetary
fund will not accept any documents from Nigeria which is not properly
notarized, so the notary fee is $680 and the legal fee is 2,500 euros
which amount to $3,459.25 so grand total of the bill comes to the
grand fee of :$3,459.25 plus $680 equals to: (4,139.25) four thousand
one hundred and �thirty nine united states dollars
twenty five cent.
The fees is mandatory to be sent by you the beneficiary and you will
need to send us the receipt that you officially used to make the wire
transfer of the fee into the official provided bank account which will
be forwarded to you in my next communication with you.

We appreciate your full co operation so that we will help you to
complete this transaction without taken much of your time and ours.
Mr. Vinod Thomas
CC: Mr. Mervyn Allister King
 
Mr From: Mervyn Allister King,Governor Bank Of England <info@onlinebfgrp.net>
Date: 2011/5/20
Subject: Attached is copy of the legal documents attached to this transaction:

Dear sir,

Attached is copy of the legal documents attached to this transaction:
1. statement of your account with world bank and 2: letter of
confirmations of your true beneficiary status from world bank and
their official requirement to release your fund. and finally the copy
of the required documents from federal republic of Nigeria �and the
official fees required as well from the office of the presidency.
Thanks for your understanding
Regards
Mr. Mervyn Allister KIng
Governor Bank of England
Tel: +44 77 000 74956
Note: For any inquiries please call me on my contact number above.
id card
s
s2
[... grand fee of :$3,459.25 plus $680 ...]
 
Mr From: Mervyn Allister King,Governor Bank Of England <info@onlinebfgrp.net>
Date: 2011/5/26
Subject: Attach is copy of the statement of your account with World
Bank and Master Gold Credit cards and your cheque book with World
Bank.

Dear sir,

Attach is copy of the statement of your account with World Bank and
Master Gold Credit cards and your cheque book with World Bank.
This is to prove to you that your account with World Bank is existing
and this is a special arrangement which i have work so far as Governor
Bank of England to make sure you receive your fund and also to make
sure that anytime you make wire transfer out of your account via our
online system, it will automatically goes through within 48 hours, the
reason why every wires you initiated from the account online did not
go through is because of the funds origin certifications documents
must be properly notorised according to the international rules and
regulations over this matter, meanwhile you are well aware that world
bank does not deal with individual, but because of my involvement they
where able to handle this matter with me and everything is working
perfectly fine as we rightly schedule.

as soon as the notary public complete the full notary excise, and i
will forward the copy of the funds origin on your behalf to world bank
which is their only request to enable them release completely your
fund to you without any further delay, once that is done, all the
pending wires will reflect your account without any problem and to be
honest with you, the wires which is still on pending status is because
the proper documentations is not yet completed accordingly, so please
make sure you comply with full payment obligation for the fee of
$4,139.25 dollars into the fudiciary agent bank account in Nigeria:

Beneficiary: Kenneth Emeka Ajana
Beneficiary Address: 32 Alade Apatira Street Oke Afa,Isolo,Lagos-NIGERIA
Bank Name: United Bank for Africa Plc,Nigeria
Bank Address: 4 efuntide street, Oke afa Lagos Nigeria.
Bank Branch:Ejigbo
Account no:00680131000539
Swift: UNAFNGLA

You will pay the fees from your pocket to the provided bank account,
so that we will release the suspence on your account with World Bank,
so that you will have no more problem in the future on receiving your
fund from world bank whenever you make wire transfer out of your
account with World Bank to any local account of your choice.

Meanwhile, there is another package on your account, which is also
very easy and simple, the easiest way as well is for we to send you
master gold credit cards which will allow you to make a withdrawal of
$10,000 dollars per day and you can pay bills with this card because
is a gold credit and you can also work into any bank and liquidate the
sum of $1,000,000.00 from your world bank account with the same card
and finally the same is applicable with the world bank cheque book
which i am going to attached to together with the copy of this
message.

Please confirm your full understanding and receiptance of this
important messages and the documents as well.

As soon as you make the payment, the official involved will then use
the fee to complete the clearing of your fund with world Bank straight
to your local account in your country. we are going to send you the
cheque book and master gold credit cards as well on the account with
your name as the beneficiary of the account with world bank.

I am waiting for your immediate response

Regards

Mr. Mervyn Allister King
GOLD CARD
WORLD BANK CHEQUE BOOK
s
Mr Date: 2011/5/28
Subject: Mervyn Allister King (Governor Bank of England)

�Dear Valued customer,
� I have done my best as the Governor Bank of England to make sure
that I handle your project with World Bank involving the sum of
($36,000,000.00) thirty six million United States dollars diligently
with my entire professional artist and my longtime banking experiences
as Governor Bank of England.
I am not supposed to send you copy of the documents which I did as
follows: 1. your statement of account with World Bank 2. The funds
origin certificate documents from fund origin and so on, I sent you so
far 5 important documents with my id which I believe that you did
receive them and you have gone through the documents and understand
everything about this transaction, the reason is because this
documents are also needed by you when the funds arrive your local
account in your country, your bank will request for those official
document from you so is dangerous for you to receive your fund with
proper documentation, because immediately the fund arrive your
account, automatically there will be a red flag on your account from
the FEDERAL RESERVE BANK �and they will required all this documents
from you which is very imported you have the funds origin
certifications and all the proper documentation that is attached to
this transaction. I am only advising you as a professional with lots
of experiences over financial matters like this mater and I have
handle many project like yours successful, please try and comply �with
my official request because is very important.
All this documents as mention above was sent to you so that you will
see how hard I have work so much to make sure that we did complete
this matter for you, that shows how serious we take this project on
the ground that the international communities must release your fund
after the official funds excise is completed officially. �I also
mention to you how important and serious this matter maybe and I also
let you understand that world bank does not deal with individual but
banks, but because I was directly involved in this matter everything
was possible, so this is the reason why I am assuring you to make sure
you comply with the official attribute on this subject matter so that
we will help you complete this transaction.
Lastly, make sure you complete the full and final payment of the
notary public according to the given time frame given as deadline of
second day of June 2010, so that we will be able to get the notary
public officer in Nigeria to notarized the documents before the world
bank will accept the funds origin from Nigeria, this is because of
their fraudulent activities going on in Nigeria, so therefore the
world bank is officially requesting for the funds origin certificate
to be officially notarized before they will accept the copy which we
have showed you in my previous communiqu� with you last week.
Reason why you have not yet being authorized to make wires via your
account with world bank online and reason why you will not receive
your checkbook and the card is because of the proper documentation was
not yet in place for you that is the main reason why the world bank
will not allow you to receive any wires from the online account
without proper documentations as funds origin certifications history
must be properly documented for officially matters formalities. This
are the reason behind the whole funds you wired from World Bank
account into your local account was not deposited still on pending
status until the clearing and processing of the proper documentation
is completed and we advise you to please make sure you comply with the
entire requested requirement because it is an official request.
Kindly give me a call on: +447700074956
I have a lot to explain to you so that you will understand how
important it is for you to pay for the official fees and we can be
able to know how we can work this matter out confidentially. I will be
waiting for your call 24 hours of the day. Thanks
�( Mr. Mervyn Allister King) Governor Bank of England.
 
Mr Date: 2011/5/28
Subject: Payment instructions

Dear sir,

�To Enable our clearing department to clear all the fund out from your
account with World Bank to your designated local account, it will
officially required you the beneficiary to send upfront payment of the
fee of $4139.25
from your bank account in your country to this
receivers beneficiary bank account as follows:

Beneficiary: Kenneth Emeka Ajana
�Beneficiary Address: 32 Alade Apatira Street Oke Afa,Isolo,Lagos-NIGERIA
�Bank Name: United Bank for Africa Plc,Nigeria
�Bank Address: 4 efuntide street, Oke afa Lagos Nigeria.
�Bank Branch:Ejigbo
�Account no:00680131000539
�Swift: UNAFNGLA

But Incase you will like to make the payment via western union or
Money Gram, is also accepted, you can use this name as follows as
receivers name:

Kenneth Emeka Ajana
Address: 32 Alade Apatira Street Oke Afa,Isolo,Lagos-NIGERIA

But if you prefer bank to bank wire of the fee then use the bank
account above, but i think western union is faster.
I will complete my own job once i receive the fee, duration is within
24 hours service.
As soon as you make the payment, the official involved will then use
the fee to complete the clearing of your fund with world Bank straight
to your local account in your country. we are going to send you the
cheque book and master gold credit cards as well on the account with
your name as the beneficiary of the account with world bank.

I am waiting for your immediate response

Regards

Mr. Mervyn Allister King
+447700074956
Please call me for clearifications
 
Mr

From: mervyn allister king <mervynallisterkings2011@gmail.com>
Date: 2011/6/4
Subject: Members of United Nations over the Anti- Terrorist Fund
Clearance certificate



Dear Valued Client,

�I have finalize with the officers in notary public over the
notarization matter which is officially mandated and made to be
officially done without any further delay and the office of the
presidency in
Nigeria have also send their signal to the notary officers on this
subject matter because of my influence in this matter, listen my
friend I want you to understand the point in this matter, I want you
to know that though Nigerians are corrupt, I mean 75% people in
Nigeria are corrupt, but that does not make everybody in Nigeria to be
corrupt, meanwhile with my position as the Governor of Bank of
England, before I work with any office in Africa, I must work through
my ambassador there in Nigeria, so British Ambassador to Nigeria have
check out this office and they have given me the go ahead and deal
with this agent I am dealing with on this subject matter that is the
main reason I personally travel all the way from England to Lagos
Nigeria just to handle this matter personally so that once you pay the
requested fee for notary public it will be 100% secured. so don�t
worry about the origin where you are sending the official fees of
$4,139
to because I have check everything out through my embassy in
Nigeria and everything is fine and officially confirmed ok, so
anything that goes wrong I will be held responsible, this is the only
payment you are committed to pay until you receive the fund and this
is the only requirement by world bank so that they will release all
the pending wires and more wires out from your account with them
without any other authority interceptions.

Anyway I want you to know that I am back to my annex office in New
York USA my phone number is: 212 845 9401 and I was able to meet with
the Members of United Nations over the Anti- Terrorist Fund Clearance
certificate, which I succeeded today to secure on your behalf. This
document will cover your fund from any type of financial offenses, in
exercise of section 26 sub- section 1b of drug and anti
terrorist fund transfer regulation, this said fund ($36,000,000.00)
thirty six million united states dollars is officially certified from
the terrorist- affiliated and money laundering subject to the
provision of the above decree as evidenced in the American
constitution, so attached is the copy of the secured receipt of the
documents secured on your behalf today, this means that we have all
the important documents which will serve to your bank that this fund
is officially cleared once you start receiving the fund into your
local account from world bank account, let me inform you that once you
started receiving the wires
into your local account, it is officially mandated that your bank must
inform the office of the chairman federal reserve authority for
clarification purposes and red flag will automatic tag to your account
which the Federal Reserve agent will request your bank to inform you
the account owner to present prove of fund origin to them and reason
for the fund, so you can now see the reason why we decided we get all
the paper work ready for you because we are law makers, we know the
important of proper documentation to be in place before you start
receiving this fund of yours so there will be no
problem after you receive the fund or no questioning and even if there
is any, the documents will speak for you and there will be no red flag
on your account from your local authority, this is exactly what we are
avoiding and the money you are paying covers all the required
documentation as officially requested by world bank and you will also
receive original hard copies of the documents after you make the
payment of $4,139
into the account of the agent in Lagos Nigeria as
follows:

Beneficiary: Kenneth Emeka Ajana
Beneficiary Address: 32 Alade Apatira Street Oke Afa, Isolo, �Lagos-NIGERIA
Bank Name: United Bank for Africa Plc,Nigeria
Bank Address: 4 efuntide street, Oke afa Lagos Nigeria.
Bank Branch: Ejigbo
Account no: 00680131000539
Swift: UNAFNGLA

But In case you will like to make the payment via western union or
Money Gram, is also accepted, you can use this name as follows as
receivers name:

Kenneth Emeka Ajana
Address: 32 Alade Apatira Street Oke Afa,Isolo,Lagos-NIGERIA

But if you prefer bank to bank wire of the fee then use the bank
account above, but I think western union is faster. I will complete my
own job once I receive the fee; duration is within 24 hours service.
As soon as you make the payment, the official involved will then use
the fee to complete the clearing of your fund with World Bank straight
to your local account in your country. We are going to send you the
cheque book and master gold credit cards as well on the account with
your name as the beneficiary of the account with World Bank.

I am waiting for your immediate response

Regards
Mr. Mervyn Allister King
+1 212 845 9401
Please call me for clarifications

S
Mr From: Mervyn Allister King <info.onlinebfgrp@gmail.com>
Date: 2011/6/5
Subject: Important reminder
To:

Dear Valued Client,

�Prior to my last communique with you,we send this letter as follows
including the document called Anti Terrorist certificate, this
document speaks for itself showing fully that this transaction have
being concluded allready, we have secured all the important documents
attached to this transaction and this documents are all under your
name in regards to this subject matter and before we will allow you to
start making use of your account with world bank we must make sure
that you receive the original hard copies of all the documents in your
phisical address in your country, reason is because once any of this
fund from world bank arrive your local account, your bank must inform
federal reserve and irs about the huge some of money coming into your
account and the authorities will then ask your bank to put your
account on hold and you will be requested to provide the funds origin
certificate and all the proof of fund documentation that must be
officially �certified by the payee authority which the confirmation
number of the payee must be sent allready to federal reserve authority
and irs for thier confirmations that your fund come from legal ways
and there is no illegality on your fund, so before ever you will use
your account with world bank, we must make sure we get the official
clearance completely from the authorities and then send original hard
copies of all the documents attached to this matter to you before ever
you will receive any fund from world bank account. this is for your
own security because we know the laws and rules and regulations and we
must keep the rules and regulations so that we will not be in to
trouble after you receive the fund because we understand that on this
transaction we must protect ourself and we must also protect you our
clients as well, this is for security reasons and i must make sure
that i stand firm and work hard and also make sure this transaction is
completed for you without anyfurther delay. you must try to comply
with the official fee of $4,139 which must be use by the chosen agent
in the funds origin destinated country which is allready confirm
to you in my last email message, indicating fully that we have confirm
the agent Kenneth Ajana to be a good citizen of Nigeria and british
ambassador to Nigeria did confirm the same agent to be the right
person incharge of this case. just try to understand my pionts and
make sure you follow my instructions so that we will have successfull
transfers of your pendings transfers and fund transfers out of the
world bank account under your name.

let me inform you officially that we have a very big contract going on
now which you can happilly invest your fund on, this contract have to
do with rebuilding of iraq,all you need to do is for you to try your
best and cleared your fund according to my instructions and i will
personally arrange this country for you to invest have of your fund
into this country and if you finally invest on this contract,then
every month
you will be receiving $1,2000,000 per month as your monthly income
which is a profitable venture, anyway i will tell you more of this
contract and i will send you the copies of all the documents once we
first complete the final clearance of
your fund out from the world bank. i am going to direct you in many
ways where you can invest your fund after clearing because there is a
lots of profitable ventures that you will need to invest your money to
that will authomatically yeild millions per month.i am going to
officially give to you from my office as the governor of bank of
england my own official commitment by isueing from my good office
personal guarrantee letter indicating fully that after the payment of
$4,139 which is the official fee for notary public, there will be no
other payment of any type until you start receiving your fund, i sent
this important letter yesterday with the Anti terrorist certificate
please read:

�I have finalize with the officers in notary public over the
notarization matter which is officially mandated and made to be
officially done without any further delay and the office of the
presidency in
Nigeria have also send their signal to the notary officers on this
subject matter because of my influence in this matter, listen my
friend I want you to understand the point in this matter, I want you
to know that though Nigerians are corrupt, I mean 75% people in
Nigeria are corrupt, but that does not make everybody in Nigeria to be
corrupt, meanwhile with my position as the Governor of Bank of
England, before I work with any office in Africa, I must work through
my ambassador there in Nigeria, so British Ambassador to Nigeria have
check out this office and they have given me the go ahead and deal
with this agent I am dealing with on this subject matter that is the
main reason I personally travel all the way from England to Lagos
Nigeria just to handle this matter personally so that once you pay the
requested fee for notary public it will be 100% secured. so don�t
worry about the origin where you are sending the official fees of
$4,139 to because I have check everything out through my embassy in
Nigeria and everything is fine and officially confirmed ok, so
anything that goes wrong I will be held responsible, this is the only
payment you are committed to pay until you receive the fund and this
is the only requirement by world bank so that they will release all
the pending wires and more wires out from your account with them
without any other authority interceptions.

Anyway I want you to know that I am back to my annex office in New
York USA my phone number is: 212 845 9401 and I was able to meet with
the Members of United Nations over the Anti- Terrorist Fund Clearance
certificate, which I succeeded today to secure on your behalf. This
document will cover your fund from any type of financial offenses, in
exercise of section 26 sub- section 1b of drug and anti
terrorist fund transfer regulation, this said fund ($36,000,000.00)
thirty six million united states dollars is officially certified from
the terrorist- affiliated and money laundering subject to the
provision of the above decree as evidenced in the American
constitution, so attached is the copy of the secured receipt of the
documents secured on your behalf today, this means that we have all
the important documents which will serve to your bank that this fund
is officially cleared once you start receiving the fund into your
local account from world bank account, let me inform you that once you
started receiving the wires
into your local account, it is officially mandated that your bank must
inform the office of the chairman federal reserve authority for
clarification purposes and red flag will automatic tag to your account
which the Federal Reserve agent will request your bank to inform you
the account owner to present prove of fund origin to them and reason
for the fund, so you can now see the reason why we decided we get all
the paper work ready for you because we are law makers, we know the
important of proper documentation to be in place before you start
receiving this fund of yours so there will be no
problem after you receive the fund or no questioning and even if there
is any, the documents will speak for you and there will be no red flag
on your account from your local authority, this is exactly what we are
avoiding and the money you are paying covers all the required
documentation as officially requested by world bank and you will also
receive original hard copies of the documents after you make the
payment of $4,139
into the account of the agent in Lagos Nigeria as
follows:

Beneficiary: Kenneth Emeka Ajana
Beneficiary Address: 32 Alade Apatira Street Oke Afa, Isolo, �Lagos-NIGERIA
Bank Name: United Bank for Africa Plc,Nigeria
Bank Address: 4 efuntide street, Oke afa Lagos Nigeria.
Bank Branch: Ejigbo
Account no: 00680131000539
Swift: UNAFNGLA

But In case you will like to make the payment via western union or
Money Gram, is also accepted, you can use this name as follows as
receivers name:

Kenneth Emeka Ajana
Address: 32 Alade Apatira Street Oke Afa,Isolo,Lagos-NIGERIA

But if you prefer bank to bank wire of the fee then use the bank
account above, but I think western union is faster. I will complete my
own job once I receive the fee; duration is within 24 hours service.
As soon as you make the payment, the official involved will then use
the fee to complete the clearing of your fund with World Bank straight
to your local account in your country. We are going to send you the
cheque book and master gold credit cards as well on the account with
your name as the beneficiary of the account with World Bank.

I am waiting for your immediate response

Regards
Mr. Mervyn Allister King
+1 212 845 9401
Please call me for clarifications incase you dont understand this
message please call me and let me know so we can clearify this matter
asap.
 
Mr From: Mervyn Allister King <oruhl.worldbank.org@gmail.com>
Date: 2011/6/9
Subject: Payment Guarantee From Me

Dear Valued Client,

Prior to my last communiqu� with you, we send this letter as follows
including the document called Anti Terrorist certificate, this
document speaks for itself showing fully that this transaction have
being concluded already, we have secured all the important documents
attached to this transaction and this documents are all under your
name in regards to this subject matter and before we will allow you to
start making use of your account with world bank we must make sure
that you receive the original hard copies of all the documents in your
physical address in your country, reason is because once any of this
fund from world bank arrive your local account, your bank must inform
Federal Reserve and IRS about the huge sum of money coming into your
account and the authorities will then ask your bank to put your
account on hold and you will be requested to provide the funds origin
certificate and all the proof of fund documentation that must be
officially certified by the payee authority which the confirmation
number of the payee must be sent already to federal reserve authority
and IRS for their confirmations that your fund come from legal ways
and there is no illegality on your fund, so before ever you will use
your account with world bank, we must make sure we get the official
clearance completely from the authorities and then send original hard
copies of all the documents attached to this matter to you before ever
you will receive any fund from world bank account.
this is for your own security because we know the laws and rules and
regulations and we must keep the rules and regulations so that we will not be
in to trouble after you receive the fund because we
understand that on this transaction we must protect ourselves and we must also
protect you our clients as well, this is for security reasons and I must make
sure that i stand firm and work hard and also make sure
this transaction is completed for you without any further delay. you must try
to comply with the official fee of $4,139 which must be use by the chosen
agent in the funds origin destinated country which is already confirm
to you in my last email message, indicating fully that we have confirm the
agent Kenneth Ajana to be a good citizen of Nigeria and British ambassador to
Nigeria did confirm the same agent to be the right person in-charge
of this case. Just try to understand my points and make sure you follow my
instructions so that we will have successful transfers of your pending
transfers and fund transfers out of the World Bank account under your name.

lastly, let me inform you officially that we have a very big contract going
on now which you can happily invest your fund on, this contract have to do
with rebuilding of Iraq, all you need to do is for you
to try your best and cleared your fund according to my instructions and i
will personally arrange this country for you to invest have of your fund into
this country and if you finally invest on this contract, then every month
you will be receiving $1,2000,000 per month as your monthly income which is a
profitable venture, anyway i will tell you more of this contract and i will
send you the copies of all the documents once we first complete the final
clearance of
your fund out from the world bank. i am going to direct you in many ways
where you can invest your fund after clearing because there is a lots of
profitable ventures that you will need to invest your money
to that will automatically yield millions per month. I am going to officially
give to you from my office as the governor of bank of England my own official
commitment by issuing from my good office personal guarantee letter
indicating fully that after
the payment of $4,139 which is the official fee for notary public, there will
be no other payment of any type until you start receiving your fund, i sent
this important letter yesterday with the Anti terrorist certificate please
read:

I have finalize with the officers in notary public over the
notarization matter which is officially mandated and made to be
officially done without any further delay and the office of the
presidency in
Nigeria have also send their signal to the notary officers on this
subject matter because of my influence in this matter, listen my
friend I want you to understand the point in this matter, I want you
to know that though Nigerians are corrupt, I mean 75% people in
Nigeria are corrupt, but that does not make everybody in Nigeria to be
corrupt, meanwhile with my position as the Governor of Bank of
England, before I work with any office in Africa, I must work through
my ambassador there in Nigeria, so British Ambassador to Nigeria have
check out this office and they have given me the go ahead and deal
with this agent I am dealing with on this subject matter that is the
main reason I personally travel all the way from England to Lagos
Nigeria just to handle this matter personally so that once you pay the
requested fee for notary public it will be 100% secured. so don�t
worry about the origin where you are sending the official fees of
$4,139 to because I have check everything out through my embassy in
Nigeria and everything is fine and officially confirmed ok, so
anything that goes wrong I will be held responsible, this is the only
payment you are committed to pay until you receive the fund and this
is the only requirement by world bank so that they will release all
the pending wires and more wires out from your account with them
without any other authority interceptions.

Anyway I want you to know that I am back to my annex office in New
York USA my phone number is: 212 845 9401 and I was able to meet with
the Members of United Nations over the Anti- Terrorist Fund Clearance
certificate, which I succeeded today to secure on your behalf. This
document will cover your fund from any type of financial offenses, in
exercise of section 26 sub- section 1b of drug and anti
terrorist fund transfer regulation, this said fund ($36,000,000.00)
thirty six million united states dollars is officially certified from
the terrorist- affiliated and money laundering subject to the
provision of the above decree as evidenced in the American
constitution, so attached is the copy of the secured receipt of the
documents secured on your behalf today, this means that we have all
the important documents which will serve to your bank that this fund
is officially cleared once you start receiving the fund into your
local account from world bank account, let me inform you that once you
started receiving the wires
into your local account, it is officially mandated that your bank must
inform the office of the chairman federal reserve authority for
clarification purposes and red flag will automatic tag to your account
which the Federal Reserve agent will request your bank to inform you
the account owner to present prove of fund origin to them and reason
for the fund, so you can now see the reason why we decided we get all
the paper work ready for you because we are law makers, we know the
important of proper documentation to be in place before you start
receiving this fund of yours so there will be no
problem after you receive the fund or no questioning and even if there
is any, the documents will speak for you and there will be no red flag
on your account from your local authority, this is exactly what we are
avoiding and the money you are paying covers all the required
documentation as officially requested by world bank and you will also
receive original hard copies of the documents after you make the
payment of $4,139 into the account of the agent in Lagos Nigeria as
follows:

Beneficiary: Kenneth Emeka Ajana
Beneficiary Address: 32 Alade Apatira Street Oke Afa, Isolo, �Lagos-NIGERIA
Bank Name: United Bank for Africa Plc,Nigeria
Bank Address: 4 efuntide street, Oke afa Lagos Nigeria.
Bank Branch: Ejigbo
Account no: 00680131000539
Swift: UNAFNGLA

But In case you will like to make the payment via western union or
Money Gram, is also accepted, you can use this name as follows as
receivers name:

Kenneth Emeka Ajana
Address: 32 Alade Apatira Street Oke Afa,Isolo,Lagos-NIGERIA

But if you prefer bank to bank wire of the fee then use the bank
account above, but I think western union is faster. I will complete my
own job once I receive the fee; duration is within 24 hours service.
As soon as you make the payment, the official involved will then use
the fee to complete the clearing of your fund with World Bank straight
to your local account in your country. We are going to send you the
cheque book and master gold credit cards as well on the account with
your name as the beneficiary of the account with World Bank.

I am waiting for your immediate response

Regards
Mr. Mervyn Allister King
+1 212 845 9401
please call me for clarifications
s
Mr From: "Mervyn Allister King,Governor Bank Of England" <info@onlinebfgrp.net>
To: info@onlinebfgrp.net
Sent: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 18:38:11 +0200
Subject: The outcome of todays meetings with the directors of world bank

After so many meetings with the official of the world bank in regards to the
payment of your funds ($36,000,000.00)thirty six million united states
dollars via world

bank online banking system and also attach payment mode of master gold credit
cards and cheque book collection on the same account, this said fund is under
way

undergoing official clearing processings, we have being able to secure all
the legal document attached to this transaction and we will forward you in my
next letter

the copy of druglaw clearing certificate which we have allready procure under
your name from the funds origin destingnated country. we shall forward the
informations

over the clearing understanding to your file and for your understanding as
well and i am ready and willing to help you complete the full and final
notary public

certification which is still the only requirement by the officers of the
world bank.

Furthermore,i want to inform you of the important of making sure that the
original documentation is being officially secured before you as the
beneficiary will start

using your account with world bank, there are many reasons attached to this
matter which i really want you to understand properly because it is
meaningless that you

receive your fund without proper documentation over your fund because your
bank will definitily ask you to present the proof of fund and reason why you
are receiving

such big amount of fund from world bank, they will need the original hard
copies of the documents not scan copies or fax copies, so that is the reason
why i am trying

for us to get all the funds clearance documentation together and send them to
you officially via DHL courrier service so that you can officially take all
the document

to your bank manager for his immidiate release of your fund when it arrive
your account locally in your country, then all the pending wires via the
world bank online

all will be release to you.

But failure to adhere to this instructions by you and if you start making
wire transfers out from the account with world bank without receiving the
original copies of

this documentation on this subject matter, sir i tell you that it will indeed
be a being problem for you and red flag will be tag on your receiving account
pending

once the clearification is officially completed by you, sir you really need
to make sure you pay the fee officially as requested by the notary officers
because it will

be wise we get the notary public notorisation of the funds origin certificate
together because that is the only official requirement by world bank
directors before

they will give thier final confirmations of your fund authomatically.

Please call me on my new york number as follows: 212 845 9401, i will indeed
need to talk this matter over with you so that we will get this fund to you
and �move the

next level of investment program which brings alots of profitable ventures,
meaning you investing half of your ($36,000,000.00) which is ($16,000,000.00)
into the

rebuilding of iraq that will give you all most the accumulated interest of
($1,200,000.00) per month as your monthly income on the full investment
program which we

have all our investors allready on the roll in this investing in rebuilding
of iraq.

Anyway I want you to know that I am back to my annex office in New York USA
my phone number is: 212 845 9401 and I was able to meet with the Members of
United Nations

over the Anti- Terrorist Fund Clearance certificate, which I succeeded today
to secure on your behalf. This document will cover your fund from any type of
financial

offenses, in exercise of section 26 sub- section 1b of drug and anti
terrorist fund transfer regulation, this said fund ($36,000,000.00) thirty
six million united

states dollars is officially certified from the terrorist- affiliated and
money laundering subject to the provision of the above decree as evidenced in
the American
constitution, so attached is the copy of the secured receipt of the documents
secured on your behalf today, this means that we have all
the important documents which will serve to your bank that this fund is
officially cleared once you start receiving the fund into yourlocal account
from world bank

account.

let me inform you that once you started receiving the wires into your local
account, it is officially mandated that your bank must
inform the office of the chairman federal reserve authority for clarification
purposes and red flag will automatic tag to your account which the Federal
Reserve agent

will request your bank to inform you the account owner to present prove of
fund origin to them and reason for the fund, so you can now see the reason
why we decided we

get all the paper work ready for you because we are law makers, we know the
important of proper documentation to be in place before you start
receiving this fund of yours so there will be no problem after you receive
the fund or no questioning and even if there is any, the documents will speak
for you and

there will be no red flag on your account from your local authority, this is
exactly what we are avoiding and the money you are paying covers all the
required

documentation as officially requested by world bank and you will also receive
original hard copies of the documents after you make the payment of $4,139
into the

account of the agent in Lagos Nigeria as follows:

Beneficiary: Kenneth Emeka Ajana
Beneficiary Address: 32 Alade Apatira Street Oke Afa, Isolo, �Lagos-NIGERIA
Bank Name: United Bank for Africa Plc,Nigeria
Bank Address: 4 efuntide street, Oke afa Lagos Nigeria.
Bank Branch: Ejigbo
Account no: 00680131000539
Swift: UNAFNGLA

But In case you will like to make the payment via western union or Money
Gram, is also accepted, you can use this name as follows as receivers name:

Kenneth Emeka Ajana
Address: 32 Alade Apatira Street Oke Afa,Isolo,Lagos-NIGERIA

But if you prefer bank to bank wire of the fee then use the bank account
above, but I think western union is faster. I will complete my own job once I
receive the fee;

duration is within 24 hours service.As soon as you make the payment, the
official involved will then use the fee to complete the clearing of your fund
with World Bank

straightto your local account in your country. We are going to send you the
cheque book and master gold credit cards as well on the account with your
name as the

beneficiary of the account with World Bank.

I am waiting for your immediate response

Regards
Mr. Mervyn Allister King
+1 212 845 9401
Please call me for clarifications
 
Mr From: Mervyn Allister King <kingsleymoghalu@gmail.com>
Date: 2011/6/10
Subject: Subject: The outcome of today�s meetings with the directors
of World Bank

Subject: The outcome of today�s meetings with the directors of World Bank

After so many meetings with the official of the World Bank in regards
to the Payment of your funds ($36,000,000.00) thirty six million
united states Dollars via world bank online banking system and also
attach payment mode of master gold credit
cards and cheque book collection on the same account, this said fund
is under way undergoing official clearing processing, we have being
able to secure all the legal document attached to this transaction and
we will forward you in my next letter

the copy of drug law clearing certificate which we have already
procure under your name from the funds origin destingnated country. we
shall forward the information�s

over the clearing understanding to your file and for your
understanding as well and I am ready and willing to help you complete
the full and final notary public certification which is still the only
requirement by the officers of the world bank.

Furthermore, i want to inform you of the important of making sure that
the original documentation is being officially secured before you as
the beneficiary will start

using your account with world bank, there are many reasons attached to
this matter which i really want you to understand properly because it
is meaningless that you

receive your fund without proper documentation over your fund because
your bank will definitely ask you to present the proof of fund and
reason why you are receiving

such big amount of fund from world bank, they will need the original
hard copies of the documents not scan copies or fax copies, so that is
the reason why i am trying

for us to get all the funds clearance documentation together and send
them to you officially via DHL courier service so that you can
officially take all the document

to your bank manager for his immediate release of your fund when it
arrive your account locally in your country, then all the pending
wires via the world bank online all will be release to you.
But failure to adhere to this instructions by you and if you start
making wire transfers out from the account with world bank without
receiving the original copies of

this documentation on this subject matter, sir i tell you that it will
indeed be a being problem for you and red flag will be tag on your
receiving account pending

once the clarification is officially completed by you, sir you really
need to make sure you pay the fee officially as requested by the
notary officers because it will

be wise we get the notary public notarization of the funds origin
certificate together because that is the only official requirement by
world bank directors before they will give their final confirmations
of your fund automatically.

Please call me on my New York number as follows: 212 845 9401, i will
indeed need to talk this matter over with you so that we will get this
fund to you and �move the

next level of investment program which brings a lots of profitable
ventures,meaning you investing half of your ($36,000,000.00) which is
($16,000,000.00) into the rebuilding of Iraq that will give you all
most the accumulated interest of ($1,200,000.00) per month as your
monthly income on the full investment program which we have all our
investors already on the roll in this investing in rebuilding of Iraq.

Anyway I want you to know that I am back to my annex office in New
York USA my phone number is: 212 845 9401 and I was able to meet with
the Members of United Nations

over the Anti- Terrorist Fund Clearance certificate, which I succeeded
today to secure on your behalf. This document will cover your fund
from any type of
financial

offenses, in exercise of section 26 sub- section 1b of drug and anti
terrorist fund transfer regulation, this said fund ($36,000,000.00)
thirty six million united

states dollars is officially certified from the terrorist- affiliated
and money laundering subject to the provision of the above decree as
evidenced in the American constitution, so attached is the copy of the
secured receipt of the documents secured on your behalf today, this
means that we have all the important documents which will serve to
your bank that this fund is officially cleared once you start
receiving the fund into your local account from world bank account.

let me inform you that once you started receiving the wires into your
local account, it is officially mandated that your bank must
inform the office of the chairman federal reserve authority for
clarification purposes and red flag will automatic tag to your account
which the Federal
Reserve agent

will request your bank to inform you the account owner to present
prove of fund origin to them and reason for the fund, so you can now
see the reason why we decided we

get all the paper work ready for you because we are law makers, we
know the important of proper documentation to be in place before you
start receiving this fund of yours so there will be no problem after
you receive the fund or no questioning and even if there is any, the
documents will speak for you and there will be no red flag on your
account from your local authority, this is exactly what we are
avoiding and the money you are paying covers all the required
documentation as officially requested by world bank and you will also
receive original hard copies of the documents after you make the
payment of $4,139
into the account of the agent in Lagos Nigeria as
follows:

Beneficiary: Kenneth Emeka Ajana
Beneficiary Address: 32 Alade Apatira Street Oke Afa, Isolo, �Lagos-NIGERIA
Bank Name: United Bank for Africa Plc,Nigeria
Bank Address: 4 efuntide street, Oke afa Lagos Nigeria.
Bank Branch: Ejigbo
Account no: 00680131000539
Swift: UNAFNGLA

But In case you will like to make the payment via western union or
Money Gram, is also accepted, you can use this name as follows as
receivers name:

Kenneth Emeka Ajana
Address: 32 Alade Apatira Street Oke Afa,Isolo,Lagos-NIGERIA

But if you prefer bank to bank wire of the fee then use the bank
account above, but I think western union is faster. I will complete my
own job once I receive the fee;

duration is within 24 hours service. As soon as you make the payment,
the official involved will then use the fee to complete the clearing
of your fund with World Bank

straight to your local account in your country. We are going to send
you the cheque book and master gold credit cards as well on the
account with your name as the

beneficiary of the account with World Bank.

I am waiting for your immediate response

Regards
Mr. Mervyn Allister King
+1 212 845 9401
Please call me for clarifications
 
Mr From: Mervyn Allister King,Governor Bank Of England <info@onlinebfgrp.net>
Date: 2011/6/12
Subject: DRUG CERTIFICATE

Dear sir,

I am here by attaching the important document from drug agency from
funds origin designated country Nigeria, this means that all the
documents attached to this

clearance is completed, I have done my job well as the governor of
Bank of England, there will be no other documents required except the
one the Kenneth Emeka �Ajana is going to help us secure called funds origin
certificate notarized copy
which is the official requirement by the world bank online remittance
department. by tomorrow

morning i am going to secure another documents which is online
transfer report from world bank under your name stating the full
statistic of the pending wires which

was still on pending status, i officially request the information�s
about the online transfer report from the world bank online department
so that I will forward your

own copy to you which will be ready by tomorrow. once �I receive the
documents I will then forward your own copy to you.

meanwhile the reason for the fee of $4,139 is because the officer in
Nigeria will use the money to complete the notary excise, then get us
the original hard copies,

and send the documents to world bank, once the world bank get this
documents on your behalf, they will immediately give their final
consent and your online banking

with world bank will immediately be restored back to you, you can
maintain this account forever and you will be sitting in your house
and make withdrawals without any

problem, we will send you a checkbook and master gold credit cards as
well, with the checkbook, you can withdrawal up to $1,000,000 per day
as limit from any bank once

you write the check under your name, with the master gold credit cards
you can withdrawal up to $7,000 united states dollars per day as your
limit from any Automatic Teller Machine �{ATM}

around your local area and finally the �reason why the fee is going
to Nigeria is simply because your fund originate from Nigeria and
because of that reason we must

secure the funds origin certificate from Nigeria, we that are handling
this issues are not Nigerians, but we must work with somebody in
Nigeria and before we started

working with him Kenneth Ajana from Nigeria, we already verify
everything about him already and we confirm through British
Ambassador to Nigeria and he checked him

out already and confirm to us via the public relation that the
gentleman work with the notary public, so he is the right person for
the job so there is no cause for

alarm.

Finally, I want you to make sure you comply completely with all the
request because, I as the governor Bank of England decided to take
this mater personal, reason is

because individuals does not work with world bank direct, so I decided
to work with world bank as intermediary between you and them to make
sure I see to the final

completion of this matter. in the right sense i as governor bank of
England, I am not suppose to handle your matter, i am suppose to give
my junior officer chance to

handle this matter, but because this matter have really taken lots of
time, I decided to handle this matter, regarding the world bank
themselves will never disclose to

any individual that this transaction is exist because this is banking
secret and we decided to handle everything confidential and
professionally, that is the reason

why we refuse to allow you to start using the funds until all the
proper documentation is sent to you via DHL courier service, so that
you will have all the evidence

of your funds existence and proof of fund. i am always repeating some
words over and over again because i need you to have full
understanding over this subject matter

because it is never easy for anyone who have being cheated before to
understand the truth of this matter very easily, so you honestly need
to be explain and explain

and explain before you will trust this matter to send the fee, i
understand your point very clearly that is the reason why i am always
writing you everyday with

explanations on this case.

let me remind you with the payment information�s as follows:
Amount: $4,139
Beneficiary: Kenneth Emeka Ajana
Beneficiary Address: 32 Alade Apatira Street Oke Afa, Isolo, �Lagos-NIGERIA
Bank Name: United Bank for Africa Plc, Nigeria
Bank Address: 4 efuntide street, Oke afa Lagos Nigeria.
Bank Branch: Ejigbo
Account no: 00680131000539
Swift: UNAFNGLA

But In case you will like to make the payment via western union or
Money Gram, is also accepted, you can use this name as follows as
receivers name:

Kenneth Emeka Ajana
Address: 32 Alade Apatira Street Oke Afa, Isolo, Lagos-NIGERIA

But if you prefer bank to bank wire of the fee then use the bank
account above, but I think western union is faster. I will complete my
own job once I receive the fee;

duration is within 24 hours service. As soon as you make the payment,
the official involved will then use the fee to complete the clearing
of your fund with World Bank

straight to your local account in your country. We are going to send
you the cheque book and master gold credit cards as well on the
account with your name as the

beneficiary of the account with World Bank.

I am waiting for your immediate response

Regards
Mr. Mervyn Allister King
+1 212 845 9401
Please call me so that i will explain everything incase if you don�t
understand, please note that this number is my second number incase if
you don�t get me on my new York number, then call me on my mobile number as
follows: +447700074956.
s
Mr From: Mervyn Allister King,Governor Bank Of England <info@onlinebfgrp.net>
Date: 2011/6/16
Subject: YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT INFORMATION WITH WORLD BANK

Dear Sir,
I am not supposed to send your banking details with your new account
with World Bank �to you because the world bank will not like to send
this important information to you now because you have not yet paid
the required notary public fee on funds origin certificate of your
fund which the world bank is officially requesting, I am going out of
my way to send this information to you, in fact is a risk on my job,
but I don�t have a choice than to send this details to you, because
this will help you to get a personal loan from your friend or business
partner or your family member which you trusted so much �around your
location, please understand that this is highly confidential and you
are not expect to expose the information too much to anybody, unless
if somebody promise to give you a loan in other to pay up the required
fee of $4,139
, then we can be able to handle the notary public issue
which is the only thing that is delaying this transaction.
Warning: Please do not attempt to make a wire transfer out of your
account with World Bank, reason is simply because the world bank is
not supposed to send the details to you now not until we provide the
required documents as mention above, but since I am the intermediary
between you and world bank and I being the new international monetary
policy chairman, I decided to secretly send the details to you so that
you will be able to access your account online and check your balance,
so that will enable you to cope with the understanding that world bank
is seriously ready and willing to release your fund which is ready,
once the world bank get the required documents as requested, they will
then release the embargo place on your account with them and then you
can make wires and receive it within 24 hours business day in your
local account with world bank.I am going to stop here till I hear from
you, please feel free to call me on my new york number as follows: 212
845 9401, but incase if you don�t get me on the new york number, then
call my second number as follows: +447700074956. I need to talk to
you, to explain more better for your own understanding because this
matter is very serious and required your urgent attention.
This is the link for you to use in logging into your account with
World Bank which is 100% save and secured, please log into your
account and change your password, make sure your password is the same
with your email password in case you forget what you type because is
very sensitive and that will help us to always send update incase if
there is any hacking attempt, we can quickly notify you immediately on
your email. First of all let me make this clear to you that I am
sending this link to you on my own risk, and if the world bank suspect
any illegal activities on the account or numerous log in to the
account, they might suspend the account for your own good because the
account is 100% secured only for your own view or any investor you
might get to help you complete the last and final finance of the
requested document by the world bank for their immediate release of
the embargo on the account.
Here is the link, please type this on your toll bar:
http://joel009.99on.com/worldonline/index.php
Then once the site come up, then type in this as your account number
and password is the same words as follows just to log into your
account to see your account balance and your original account number
with world bank, this is your account number for log into your account
and password as well is the same as follow: �sueli
Thanks for adhere to my instructions and please help me to finish this
matter which is very serious and ready to be completed, feel free to
contact me on any of this two telephone numbers as follows: +1 212 845
9401 and the second number is: +447700074956.

God Bless You
Regards
Mr. Mervyn Allister King
bank
Mr From: MERVYN ALLISTER KING <mmervynallisterking2011@gmail.com>
Date: 2011/6/16
Subject: Banking Update!!!

-

Dear sir,

�it is formally brought to my notice that some people claiming to work
for federal reserve are trying to deceive you by telling you that our
office is trying to divert your fund, sir be very careful on the
message you are receiving from this people because this people are
fake officers who have seen our hard work, the way and manner we
conclude your transaction and they have also seen that we are working
hard to make sure we complete the clearing of your fund in other for
us to get this project to this final conclusion, so they are the same
officers that have being causing the trouble of your fund not paid yet
to you, they are at it again trying to frustrate all our effort in
completing this transaction for you. Be-careful and dont make mistake
by sending any informations to this criminals, reason is because if
you are sending out informations to them, they might cause trouble for
you by trying to destroy everything we have work so far in other to
complete this transaction for you. so do not let yourself be confuse
at all by this people and have focus on getting the requirement so
that we will be able to get this completed for you without any delay,
we have sent to you all the important documents on this matter and we
honestly understand and believe that �you did receive all the
documents sent to you recently on this matter and by tomorrow morning
we are going to send you the documents from world bank, APPROVAL FROM
WORLD BANK, with this document you will understand everything that i
was telling you all this project matter.

The Reason for the slow down on this matter is simply because the
world bank is officially requesting the (FUNDS ORIGIN CERTIFICATE)
and i have secured the documents which i have sent already to you, but
the world bank will not accept the document because it come from the
country called Nigeria, the most fraudulent country in the world, so
the world bank directors demanded for the document to be proper
notarized, that is the reason for the delay and that is where the cost
of notary public is only $50 dollars but other documents attached to
it and the legal fee for the attorney all that makes the volume of the
fee to come up to $4,139, this is the reason why i honestly want you
to pay full attention to this matter and please use the online account
details that we sent to you today as a very strong instrument to get a
personal and private loan from a friend or family member, all you need
to do is for you to go to the person house and explain this message to
him or her that will borrow the money to you, incase if he or she
insisted, then all you need to do is for you to immediately log into
your account with world bank and show your account balance to whoever
wants to help you out on the same situation, then let the fellow
understand that the reason why you are not allow to use this account
right now is because �is under clearing and need to be done properly
by getting the FUNDS ORIGIN CERTIFICATE NOTARIZED COPY, once we
forward this document to the world bank, they will immediately within
24 hours release the embargo place on your account with world bank,
please let him or she �that is helping knows of this information and
show your account balance to the fellow and that will help them to
trust on this project and then give you loan to finalize this
transaction.

You are favored in all investment program in re building of Iraq,
first �of all, complete the notary public of the funds origin
certificate and then the world bank will release your fund to you, and
we will then forward the contract agreement to sign with all of our
international investors does, after signing of the agreement, we will
move the ($16,000,000.00) out of your fund for this investment which
will bring lots of profit for your investment, for investing on this
program, every month you will smile home with the check of
$1,200,000.00 per month as your monthly income for the investment of
the ($16,000,000.00) on this rebuilding of iraq program, though this
investment is optional, it is not a must that you will invest your
fund, but this is part of your benefit for you banking with world
bank, i will advice you after all this clearing matter is settled and
over, i will advice you to keep the account �with world bank for
future purposes, make sure you manage the account and i will stand
here for you are your account manager and your financial instructor,
Master gold credit cards and cheque book will also be given on this
account, just after the clearing is over, this is the only thing
delaying this whole process and i will need your urgent attention to
this matter so that we will conclude this matter which is very urgent
and then finalize this transaction for you. this is the reason why i
am always explaining this situation for you so that you will
understand my total commitment to this job, i am now the new chairman
of international monetary policy, so i am going to defend you till the
end of this transaction, please try your best and lets get this
completed for you asap.

Incase if you need to talk to me, please call me on telephone number
as follows: +447700074956 � or you can call me on my new york number
as follows: 212 845 9401

Regards

Mr. Mervyn Allister King
Tel: +1 212 845 9401
 
     

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 17-Jun-2011