419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr
From: ELIZABETH JOHNSON < comments@adobe.com >
To:
Sent: Saturday, August 6, 2011 9:20 PM
Subject: GET BACK TO ME FOR MORE DETAILS,THIS IS $12 MILLION

DEAR FRIEND,

PLEASE DO NOT BE SURPRISE TO RECEIVE THIS EMAIL. I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU DUE TO THE URGENCY OF THIS BUSINESS. I AM MRS. ELIZABETH JOHNSON THE SENIOR CHIEF ACCOUNTANT OF THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC). THE NNPC ARE IN CHARGE OF DRILLING AND SELLING NIGERIA CRUDE OIL AND NIGERIA IS THE EIGHT (8) OIL PRODUCING COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD AND USA IS OUR MAJOR SUPPLIER.

DURING THE ACCOUNT AUDITING OF THE NNPC, I WAS OPPORTUNE AS THE CHIEF ACCOUNTANT TO DIVERT THE SUM OF TWELVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN RECORDING EXCESS CRUDE OIL SALES BECAUSE OF INCREASE OF THE PRICE OF CRUDE OIL IN OPEC MARKET AND I IMMEDIATELY DIVERTED IT TO AN ESCROW FLOATING ACCOUNT WITH THE UNION BANK PLC. WHICH IS AVAILABLE NOW TO BE TRANSFER OUT OF THE ACCOUNT INTO ANY FOREIGN ACCOUNT BECAUSE I CANNOT RECEIVE THIS MONEY IN MY COUNTRY TO AVOID SUSPENSION SINCE AM STILL WORKING WITH THE NNPC. I NEED A FOREIGN PARTNER LIKE YOU TO BE ABLE TO COMPLETE THIS BUSINESS, YOU WILL ONLY STAND AS THE BENEFICIARY OF THIS FUND OK.

PLEASE I AM SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE SO THAT THIS $12MILLION WILL BE PAID TO YOU. FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE YOU WILL HAVE 40% OUT OF THIS FUND AND I WILL HAVE THE REMAINING 60%. I AM ASSURING YOU THAT THIS BUSINESS WILL BE COMPLETED WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM OTHERWISE I WOULD NOT HAVE INVOLVED MYSELF IF THERE WILL BE ANY PROBLEM AS I AM A MARRIED WOMAN WITH FOUR CHILDREN. I WILL BRING OUT ALL MY TIME TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS MONEY IS PAID TO YOU WITHOUT ANY DELAY OR PROBLEM.

THIS MONEY CAN BE PAID TO YOU BY WIRE TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT OR BY A CERTIFIED BANK CHEQUE/DRAFT ISSUE ON YOUR NAME AND THE BANK WILL MAIL IT TO YOU. ALSO WE HAVE CRUDE OIL FOR SALE IF YOU CAN GET A SERIOUS BUYER AND THE DISCOUNT WILL BE EIGHT DOLLARS OFF OPEC PRICE. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE ALL THE NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT FOR THE SMOOTH PAYMENT OF THIS FUND TO YOU HAS BEEN COMPLETED.

YOURS SISTER

MRS. ELIZABETH JOHNSON
SENIOR CHIEF ACCOUNTANT
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORP.


 
     

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 07-Aug-2011