Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr

From: Mr. Morgan Reids < info@adm.cgmh.org.tw >
Subject: Business proposal. .Urgent response needed
To:
Date: Saturday, August 6, 2011, 12:19 PM



Dear Friend,



I am Mr. Morgan Reids an Accountant & the Auditor General of one of the new Generation Bank in United Kingdom (Royal Bank of Scotland ).Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, But I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest and most confidential medium of communication. However, this correspondence is unofficial and private, and it should be treated as such. Well I have an urgent and lucrative business transaction that will Profit the both of us after completion. So I want you to patiently read through this email and get back to me.



There is this immigrant Mr. Andreas schranner, property magnate who was based in the U.K. , and happens to be one of our very good clients. He made a deposit of fund valued at £18,500,000.00 (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds sterling) with our bank here in United Kingdom and unfortunately on the 25th of July 2000, Mr. Andreas schranner, his wife Maria, their daughter Andréa eich, her husband Christian, and their children Katharine and Maximilian all died in the air craft ( France concord plane crash) bound for New York in their plan for a world cruise, do check this link to see the highlight of what I am explaining



( http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm ).



This sum of £18,500,000.00 (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds sterling) has been floating as unclaimed since the year millennium 2000 in my bank as all efforts to get across the relatives of our client who deposited the money has hit the stones. All attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. My position here at my office requires me to investigate and I therefore made further investigations and discovered that Mr. Andreas Schranner did not declare any next of kin or relation in all his official documents, including his bank deposit paperwork in my bank. According to the British Law, the money will revert to the ownership of the British government if nobody applies to claim the fund. To avoid this money being sent to the British treasury as unclaimed funds, I have decided to seek your assistance to have you stand as his next of kin so that the said fund £18,500,000.00 (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds sterling) would!
be released in your name as the next of kin and paid into your account. Be informed that there is no risk involved as all necessary legal documents which will be used to back you up as the legal beneficiary and next of kin of my late client will be procured by a lawyer. All documents and proof that will have you claim this fund will be forwarded to you without any stress upon your response to this mail. We shall share this fund based on a clear and legitimate agreement with you and for the role you are going to play in this transaction. Please send your confidential telephone in your reply to this business transaction so that I will really know if you are capable and have the quality of the kind of trust worth fellow I need to work in partnership with. But truly I would like to let you know that I am very afraid of disclosing this deal to you because I don’t really know if you are a good and trust worthy to partner with in getting this deposited sum released as I have alre!
ady made all my plans on the step by step process that we need to exec
ute this issue without any risk involved in this claims. All I require is your sincerity, honesty, co-operation and utmost good faiths to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.



So I think I shall be waiting to know what is in your mind then I would know if you are really ready and serious to this issue processed on time. Do not forget that a transaction of this magnitude require utmost confidentiality and sincerity. I look forward to your urgent response.





So I will be waiting to receive your response as soon as possible to know if I may start giving you the full highlight regarding the full details on how we are to proceed.



Thanks for your understand and do have a nice day.



Sincerely,

Mr. Morgan Reids
 
 


> From: morgan@optusnet.com.au
> Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 22:15:48 +1000
> Subject: Business proposal. .Urgent response needed
>
> Dear Friend,
>
>
>
> I am Mr. Morgan Reids an Accountant & the Auditor General of one of the new Generation Bank in United Kingdom (Royal Bank of Scotland ).Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, But I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest and most confidential medium of communication. However, this correspondence is unofficial and private, and it should be treated as such. Well I have an urgent and lucrative business transaction that will Profit the both of us after completion. So I want you to patiently read through this email and get back to me.
>
>
>
> There is this immigrant Mr. Andreas schranner, property magnate who was based in the U.K. , and happens to be one of our very good clients. He made a deposit of fund valued at £18,500,000.00 (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds sterling) with our bank here in United Kingdom and unfortunately on the 25th of July 2000, Mr. Andreas schranner, his wife Maria, their daughter , her husband Christian, and their children Katharine and Maximilian all died in the air craft ( France concord plane crash) bound for New York in their plan for a world cruise, do check this link to see the highlight of what I am explaining
>
>
>
> (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm).
>
>
>
> This sum of £18,500,000.00 (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds sterling) has been floating as unclaimed since the year millennium 2000 in my bank as all efforts to get across the relatives of our client who deposited the money has hit the stones. All attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. My position here at my office requires me to investigate and I therefore made further investigations and discovered that Mr. Andreas Schranner did not declare any next of kin or relation in all his official documents, including his bank deposit paperwork in my bank. According to the British Law, the money will revert to the ownership of the British government if nobody applies to claim the fund. To avoid this money being sent to the British treasury as unclaimed funds, I have decided to seek your assistance to have you stand as his next of kin so that the said fund £18,500,000.00 (Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds sterling) wou!
> ld be released in your name as the next of kin and paid into your account. Be informed that there is no risk involved as all necessary legal documents which will be used to back you up as the legal beneficiary and next of kin of my late client will be procured by a lawyer. All documents and proof that will have you claim this fund will be forwarded to you without any stress upon your response to this mail. We shall share this fund based on a clear and legitimate agreement with you and for the role you are going to play in this transaction. Please send your confidential telephone in your reply to this business transaction so that I will really know if you are capable and have the quality of the kind of trust worth fellow I need to work in partnership with. But truly I would like to let you know that I am very afraid of disclosing this deal to you because I don’t really know if you are a good and trust worthy to partner with in getting this deposited sum released as I have !
> already made all my plans on the step by step process that we need to
> execute this issue without any risk involved in this claims. All I require is your sincerity, honesty, co-operation and utmost good faiths to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
>
>
>
> So I think I shall be waiting to know what is in your mind then I would know if you are really ready and serious to this issue processed on time. Do not forget that a transaction of this magnitude require utmost confidentiality and sincerity. I look forward to your urgent response.
>
>
>
>
>
> So I will be waiting to receive your response as soon as possible to know if I may start giving you the full highlight regarding the full details on how we are to proceed.
>
>
>
> Thanks for your understand and do have a nice day.
>
>
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Mr. Morgan Reids
>
> Email: reidsmor_65@shqiptar.eu
 
     

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 05-Aug-2017