From: Mr. Santus Walter < email@example.com >
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 8:11 PM
I want to bring to your notice that USD50, 000.00 loans was approved to you yesterday and I was
mandated to notify you of the approval. I want to inform you of the terms and condition of the loan.
1. You must follow every of my directives to ensure the successful completion of your transaction.(2)for the fact that we have decided to grant you a guarantee loan, it is my obligation to make sure that the funds are being use with the intended purpose as explained to us and is also our obligation to make sure that your transaction will be successful completed so that you will be able to pay back the loan with the agreed interest, your going to pay back the loan with 3% interest of any amount loaned to you, at the end of your transaction.
(Our method of loan payment)
(1) We transfer money in to your zero balance credit card account.
(2) We will transfer money in to your equity account,
(3) We make use of bank to bank wire transfer
Upon your acceptance to the terms and conditions of the loan, I hereby request for the following information to enable us start the processing of the loan.
1) Your full name and address (not p.o.box) but physical address.
2) Your direct phone# and fax number if any.
3) The bank details of any of the three options including bank name, account#, routing# bank phone and fax number if any.
We will get back to you within 24hrs and we are look forward to your swift response.
Thank you and remain bless
MR Walter Santos
TRUST SAVING LOAN & FINANCE LIMITED
If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it.
If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the
criminals behind this fraud. Read more....