419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr
Sent: Thu,29 Sep 2011 22:05:33 Asia/Taipei
Subject: LETTER FOR FAMILY ASSISTANCE

PLEASE VIEW ATTACHED FILE FOR MORE ON FAMILY HELP.


 
   

MRS. VALENCIA NKOMA
SADRRA COURT NO 218 BEZUIDENHOUT
STREET VALLEY , JOHANNESBURG
SOUTH AFRICA

 
                          GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF OUR CREATOR
 
 
My name is Mrs. Valencia Nkoma, Wife of late Mr. Erie Nkoma, who was recently murdered in the land dispute in Zimbabwe . I got your contact here in South Africa hence I decided to write to you. Before the death of my Husband, he had taken me to Johannesburg South Africa to deposit the sum of US$24 Million, (Twenty Four Million United States Dollars) in one of the Private Security Company, as if he foresees the looming danger in Zimbabwe . This money was deposited in a box and was register as a Germ Stones to avoid much demur rage from the Security Company.
 
 
This amount was meant for the purchase of new machines and establishment of a new farm in Swaziland . This land problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr. Robert Mugabe introduced a new land Act reform which wholly affected the rich white farmers and some few black farmers. This resulted to the killing and mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the society. In fact, a lot of people were killed because of this land reformed Act for which my husband was one of the victims.
 
 
It is against this back ground that, me and my two children who are currently staying in South Africa decided to transfer my Husband's money to a foreign country since the Law of South Africa Prohibits Refugees open any bank account or to be involved in any financial transaction throughout the territorial zones of South Africa .
 
 
As the only matured person that is the wife, I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign account where this money could be transferred into without the knowledge of my government who is bent on taking everything. All I seek for is an honest businessman, who I can entrust my fund into to enable us enter into partnership business together I must also let you know that this transaction is 100% risk free.
 
 
This money I intend to use for investment and growth in your country. I have two options for you, firstly you can choose to have certain percentage of the money for nominating your account for this transaction, or you can go into partnership with me for the proper profitable investment of the money in your country. Whichever, the option you want, feel free to notify me if you do not prefer a partnership I am willing to give 30% of the money while the remaining 70% will remain for my family and me, if you are really capable and willing to assist me, Please kindly contact my son Kenneth Nkoma .

 
 
 
Forward the below details to my private addresses time is of the essence in this business.
 
(1) Full Name:
(2) Postal Address:
(3 Telephones and Fax Number:
(4) Occupation:
(5) Date of Birth:
(6)A Copy Of Identification
 
Finally, please treat this matter as urgent as possible I 'm in dire need to leave this country soonest.
 
Thanks for your mutual co-operation.
 
 
Best Regards,
Mrs. Valencia Nkoma
please keep this a Secret for the sake of my family.

saddled

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2011 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 30-Sep-2011