419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr > On 12/6/11, Goddluck Jonathan < drgoodluckjonathan2010@gmail.com wrote:
Thanks brother for your mail and call of today, i have already
communicated with HSBC LONDON for the loan through one of our
banks
here in Nigeria but there is a little condition from our bank
here
before HSBC LONDON can grant the loan, the condition is that
you
must
send one of our bank lawyers here in Nigeria to officially
approach
our bank with a very strong letter due to the amount you
mentioned
so
once that is done, our bank will officially request the HSBC
LONDON
to
issue the bank guarantee to your bank in your name as
requested,
you
know this is a very official matter and every bank will like to
follow
due process.
I do not want you to think that it is money that will be asked
as
usual but you should know that a process must be followed.
Now i have contacted our bank lawyer and he said he is very
willing
to
help you get the document and go to our bank to start the
process
of
getting the bank guarantee from HSBC LONDON but you will have
to
pay
him just $600 for his services but i am ready to ask my boy to
help
you pay part of the money, so how much can you send urgently
tomorrow
so that the document will be obtained and sent to HSBC to
facilitate
the bank guarantee to your bank.

Another thing is that our lawyer said that you should send all
details
about your bank and how you want it done, just try to send an
official
letter to me today and i will forward to our bank lawyer who
will
help
you process it.
brother understand that i will not be too involved so that
people
will
not think that i am looking for a way to steal money through
the
bank
guarantee, i am waiting for you now, thanks.
Your brother.
 
Mr > Dari: Goddluck Jonathan < drgoodluckjonathan2010@gmail.com Dikirim: Selasa, 6 Desember 2011 18:10
> Judul: Re: very urgent request that need your POWER.
Thanks brother for your mail and call of today, i have already
> communicated with HSBC LONDON for the loan through one of our
> banks
> here in Nigeria but there is a little condition from our bank
> here
> before HSBC LONDON can grant the loan, the condition is that you
> must
> send one of our bank lawyers here in Nigeria to officially
> approach
> our bank with a very strong letter due to the amount you
> mentioned
> so
> once that is done, our bank will officially request the HSBC
> LONDON
> to
> issue the bank guarantee to your bank in your name as requested,
> you
> know this is a very official matter and every bank will like to
> follow
> due process.
> I do not want you to think that it is money that will be asked
> as
> usual but you should know that a process must be followed.
> Now i have contacted our bank lawyer and he said he is very
> willing
> to
> help you get the document and go to our bank to start the
> process
> of
> getting the bank guarantee from HSBC LONDON but you will have to
> pay
> him just $600 for his services but i am ready to ask my boy to
> help
> you pay part of the money, so how much can you send urgently
> tomorrow
> so that the document will be obtained and sent to HSBC to
> facilitate
> the bank guarantee to your bank.
Another thing is that our lawyer said that you should send all
> details
> about your bank and how you want it done, just try to send an
> official
> letter to me today and i will forward to our bank lawyer who
> will
> help
> you process it.
> brother understand that i will not be too involved so that
> people
> will
> not think that i am looking for a way to steal money through
> the
> bank
> guarantee, i am waiting for you now, thanks.
> Your brother.
 
Mr Dari: Goddluck Jonathan < drgoodluckjonathan2010@gmail.com > Dikirim: Jumat, 9 Desember 2011 0:15
Judul: Re: very urgent request that need your POWER.

Brother, why are you not picking my call, we are brothers and
matured
people, although with different background but i really
appreciate
you
and because of the fact that i respect you a lot, i have already
instructed our bank to send the letter of Indemnity required by
HSBC
LONDON so that they can send the bank guarantee to your bank.

Our Bank Attorney went to the court yesterday to file your the
papers
in your name and he has paid abour $350 already on your behalf,
that
is my goodwill to a brother i love so much, it was my boy who
sent
the
money to the bank lawyer so you should brace up and tell me what
you
are going to send so that our bank lawyer will be able to complet
the
remaining court charges.

You should understand that it is not an easy thing for HSBC
LONDON
to
just send a Guarantee Letter to your bank to give you loan
without
making sure that their bank is protected, you know that any bank
in
London or even in UK does not play with charges and there are a
lot
of
rules they must follow, so try to understand that i am doing my
best
for you as a brother.

Before the HSBC LONDON will accept to send the letter of
Guarantee
to
your bank, our bank must assure HSBC that if the loan is not paid
with
all interest, then our bank will be responsible, so that is why
HSBC
need an INDEMNITY from our court that our bank will be
responsible,
so
i am very honest with you and as soon as you are able to send
money,
maybe on Monday morning, then our bank lawyer will be able to
complet
the court charges and the document will be out and as soon as it
is
sent to HSBC LONDON, your bank will receive the Bank Guarantee so
that
you can get the loan to do your business, this is my good will
and
i
want you to appreciate it with good heart.

All that is needed to get the INDEMNITY from our court is $900
but
my
boy has paid $350 so the balance is $550 but if you can not raise
all
the amount then let me know what you can send and i will still
appeal
to my boy to help.

Happy weekend and God bless you.
Your brother.
 
Mr On 12/10/11, Goddluck Jonathan < drgoodluckjonathan2010@gmail.com > wrote:
> Brother i just came back to my office now from the airport where i
> went to commission some projects.
> However i can instruct our officials to get the 1 kilo, 24 carrat
> gold and send it to you by Fedex but i do not want you to say
> that
> i
> have started asking you for money because you know that even as a
> president i have to pay to get the good quality gold from our gold
> mine, we have already commercialized most of our companies because
> our
> officials do not manage government companies well anymore so we
> decided to privitalized most of our company's so i am going to ask
> my
> PA to get a very good quality of 1 kilo but i will not pay for
> the
> courier charges, you know it will be weighed and that determines
> the
> prize, once my PA gets it on monday monrning, i will tell you what
> it
> will cost to send it to you, try to send the address you wish to
> receive it from and it will be sent to you, incase you want more
> than
> 1 kilo, let me know also, thanks and have a wonderful weekend.
> Your Brother.
 
Mr Dari: Goddluck Jonathan < drgoodluckjonathan2010@gmail.com > Dikirim: Minggu, 11 Desember 2011 1:20
Judul: Re: thanks to your mail.

Brother this is just to inform you that the director of our Gold
Mine
called to let me know that there are a lot of good quality and i
have
already told him to get the very good grade to be sent to your
address
on Tuesday early next week, please try to send the address you wish
to
use and it will be sent.

I have also made an arrangement on how the product will be paid for
as
par the 1 kilo requested but what we can not pay for is the courier
charges which i will let you know on monday morning say 8 am our
time,
i think i have given you my goodwill to pay for the 1 kilo gold
plate,
very good quality that will be acceptable any where in the world.

I hope your bayers are very serious because we have it in very
large
quantity and we can ship at very short notice.

Brother, this is not like previous transactions that witnessed some
delay, this is buying and selling and i am very happy now because
our
friendship will be strenthened and strong for better and i must
prove
my self.

I will play my part very well and you should play your's too so
that
nobody will feel cheated and i promise to always keep to my promise
without any changes, that is also another goodwill.

You know that 1 kilo of Gold cost some money but i will never ask
you
to pay for it, i want you to know that i am doing that as my good
will
to you because you are my brother, but tell the buyers that you
paid
for it so that they can pay you when you give to them, i am very
sure
that they will like our gold, it is very good.

I will keep you informed on monday but if there is any other
development, make sure you notify me immediately may be through sms
or
call if it is very urgent, thanks and have a lovely weekend as i
wait
for your mail.
Your Brother.
 
Mr > Dari: Goddluck Jonathan < drgoodluckjonathan2010@gmail.com Dikirim: Senin, 12 Desember 2011 13:24
> Judul: Re: thanks to your mail.
Okay brother, have just read your mail of today and i now know that
> you are serious, i sent two mail to you today already and i was told
> by the courier company that the cost of sending the Gold tomorrow is
> $500 so please try to send the money early tomorrow so that my PA will
> send to your new address tomorrow below: Villa Graha Hijau.1.C6
Jl.WR.SUPRATMAN-Ciputat
Tangsel-Banten
Indonesia.
Then as soon as you receive it and your customers said they like it
> then you can ask them to place more order and it will be delivered.
I am very happy about this our new buying and selling business as it
> will help to re-new our trust and good business relationship, dont
> forget to send the money through AJAYI PRINCE YUSUF.
Thanks as i wait for your call early tomorrow, Good night rest.
> Your Brother.
 
Mr > On 12/13/11, Goddluck Jonathan < drgoodluckjonathan2010@gmail.com > wrote:
Thanks brother for your mail and update, western union any where in
the world does not need the receiver's identification before money is
sent, let us work with one mind so that we can do this business with
trust and understanding.

The net weight of the consignment is 1.2 kilo and i am sure that your
customers will appreciate it.

We paid over $1,500 to purchase it as government prize so make sure
you sell very high, try to fix a good prize so that we can make enough
profit after the big shipment.

We are going to send it to your address through TNT and not fedex, if
you remember we have sent a parcel to you before through TNT so that
is the courier service we are going to use and we are going to pay for
their charges right here in Abuja as that is the condition here, there
is no hidden charges and no cause for alarm as everything is okay
here.

We have already paid for the Gold and it is of very high quality, we
can not send anything less quality because we want to make sure that
your buyer will like it so that he can make some more orders.

The full address of AJAYI PRINCE YUSUF is Plot 140, maitama
district,Abuja Nigeria.

So send the money tomorrow morning and send all western union
information to me and the consignment will be sent to your address
without any problem.

I have assured you that i really like this transaction because it is
buying and selling business and i like it very much, thanks as i
expect your update now.
Your Brother.
 
Mr > Dari: Goddluck Jonathan < drgoodluckjonathan2010@gmail.com Dikirim: Rabu, 14 Desember 2011 3:47
> Judul: Everything is ok here brother.
Brother, i am still waiting for your mail,i want to let you know that
> everything is ok here, the gold product will be sent to your address
> tomorrow because my friend has already concluded all arrangement with
> TNT to send it tomorrow so make sure that you send the $500 early in
> the morning so that you can receive it the next day being Thursday.
> I think everybody will be happy after this new transaction as we are
> ready to send large quantity to Indonesia once more orders are made,
> goodnight rest.
> Your Brother.
 
Mr Dari: Goddluck Jonathan < drgoodluckjonathan2010@gmail.com > Dikirim: Kamis, 15 Desember 2011 14:17
Judul: Re: Everything is ok here brother.

Okay brother i have been able to convince my friend who paid for the
sample of the gold to help you and he said he is ready to pay half of
the money which is $250 so you should try to raise just $250 and send
tomorrow so that we can send the sample, i want to be very honest with
you so that you will know that i have given you my good will, it is no
need to tell lies, we have come a long way and now that we are into
buying and selling business both of us must always say the truth at
all times.

You know that my friend has tried because he paid for the samples and
it cost him a lot of money and he has now deposited $250 for the
shipment so try to send just $250 tomorrow and let everything be okay,
remember to send the money early so that we can send the gold early
too and give you the tracking number, we are still going to send it
through TNT to your address, so no problem about that.

I did not reply early because i wanted to convince my friend and he
has`accepted so everything is now ok here.

Send the money through AJAYI PRINCE YUSUF.

Thanks brother.
 
Mr Dari: Goddluck Jonathan < drgoodluckjonathan2010@gmail.com >
Dikirim: Jumat, 16 Desember 2011 16:18
Judul: Re: Everything is ok here brother.

Brother, i am very honest with you and you can find some of the
samples of some Gem stones and gold plate, i just sent few samples of
some ruby gem stone, topaz, Titanite, sardonyx, sapprire and some Gold
plates.

I have to tell you the truth because i am happy that we are into this
new business so i want you to be happy with me.

I will make sure that i send the tracking no. to you once you send the
$250, thanks and have a lovely weekend.

Your brother.
samples of ring gold plateGem stone 2
Mr Dari: Goddluck Jonathan < drgoodluckjonathan2010@gmail.com >
Dikirim: Jumat, 16 Desember 2011 16:45
Judul: Samples Of Untreated Gold.

Brother, you can also find samples of our untreated Gold from our
Mines from the Northern Part of Nigeria, if you still like that we can
send part of it too, thanks.
Your Brother.
Samples Of Untreated Gold from our mines
Mr > On 12/16/11, Goddluck Jonathan < drgoodluckjonathan2010@gmail.com > wrote:
Why are you doing this brother, please send the money if you are
serious wityh this business so that we can send the samples to you,
you said that i should send the picture of our product and i sent it
and now you are asking another question, are you not tired of all the
delay?, i have done what is right and i have sent the picture and will
send the parcel once you are able to send the courier fee.

You should know i will not have the time to start taking photogragh of
the parcel or is that what you want?, if that is what you want, then i
can tell my boy to do that but i do not think that is important, i
expect to hear from you, thanks.
Your Brother.
 
Mr On 12/17/11, Goddluck Jonathan < drgoodluckjonathan2010@gmail.com > wrote:
> Brother, please try to send the money on time because your product
> will be sent without any delay, just stop doubting and send the money
> then wait for the tracking number, $250 should not cause all this
> trouble brother because i am very honest with you, your product will
> be sent to the address you gave us and tracking number will be sent to
> you, happy weekend, thanks.
> Your Brother.
 
Mr Dari: Goddluck Jonathan < drgoodluckjonathan2010@gmail.com >
Dikirim: Minggu, 18 Desember 2011 21:05
Judul: Re: Everything is ok here brother.

Brother, thanks for your picture, i saw even the picture you took with
your staff near a lake or is that a river near your house?, it must be
a very quite environment, i like the place a lot, it must be also very
cool.

However, i have sent by attachment a scanned copy of the parcel that
contained samples of Ruby Gem Stones and Gold Plate that was taken to
TNT COURIER for onward shipment to your address in Indonesia, please
brother try to send the money on time tomorrow so that you can have
the tracking number early too, have a lovely Sunday with your family.

Your Brother.
Mr





Mr
> Dari: Goddluck Jonathan < drgoodluckjonathan2010@gmail.com Dikirim: Senin, 19 Desember 2011 16:46
> Judul: Re: Everything is ok here brother.
Honestly it is now very clear that you are not serious with your word,
> after sending what you ask me to send you are still waisting time, i
> do not have all the time for time waisters, i will beg my friend to
> forgive me for allowing him to waist his time and money and it is
> because you assured me that you are serious, i did not know that you
> are not serious.
How can you be accusing me for saying the truth, please do not disturb
> me anymore if you are not going to send the money tomorrow, thanks.
> Your Brother.
 
Mr Dari: Goddluck Jonathan < drgoodluckjonathan2010@gmail.com >
Dikirim: Rabu, 21 Desember 2011 15:14
Judul: Stop Following Impostors Brother, Do The Right Thing.

Jonathan Commissions New Cement Factory At Ewekoro print

President Goodluck Jonathan today emphasised his administration’s
resolve to boost the economy of the country and ensure that the nation
is rated among the best 20 economies before 2015.

Jonathan disclosed this at the official commissioning of the 2.5
million metric tonnes new plant constructed by Larfage Cement Plc at
Ewekoro in Ewekoro Local Government Area of Ogun State.

The new plant built at a new site has the capacity to produce 2.5
million tonnes of cement annually, which the President commended as a
means of providing employment opportunities for the teeming Nigerian
youths.

He said, “this is a new innovation and it is a welcome development at
this critical period in our country’s economy. With the commissioning
of this new plant today, many of our youths will be gainfully employed
and will desert the streets to contribute to building the nation’s
economy.”

Jonathan urged the management of the company to cooperate with the
host community and the state government in order to allow other
investors to come down and invest in our country.

The president was accompanied to the commissiong ceremony by the
Minister of Internal Affairs, Ambassador Olugbenga Ashiru and his
counterpart for Trade and Investment, Olusegun Aganga.

In his address, Ogun State governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun,
commended the company for opening such a gigantic plant in the state
and assured them of the security of the factory and the workers.

Amosun said the new plant will boost the state’s Internally-Generated
Revenue, IGR. He appealed to the company’s management to consider the
state’s indigenes while offering employment.

He also urged the host community to offer maximum cooperation to the
management of the cement company.

With the governor at the ceremony were the State Deputy Governor,
Prince Segun Adesegun, Speaker of the state House of Assembly, Mr.
Suraju Adekanbi Ishola and former Head of Interim National Government,
ING, Chief Ernest Shonekan.

Traditional rulers who witnessed the event included the Alake of
Egbaland, Oba Aremu Gbadebo, Akarigbo of Remoland, Oba Adeniyi
Sonariwo, Olu Itori, Oba Fatai and Olowu of Owu, Oba Adegboyega
Dosunmu.

Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola was represented by his
Commissioner for Commerce, Mr. Olusola Oni.
 
Mr Dari: Goddluck Jonathan < drgoodluckjonathan2010@gmail.com > Dikirim: Rabu, 21 Desember 2011 15:29
Judul: I like you a lot but you do not have manners.

You like waisting time and listening to impostors, why would you just
be telling me very early this morning that you want to send money to
an impostor, i told you i do not know them and that you should be
careful and you sent $150 only to later send sms that if notning
happens, bla bla bla, what is my business if you send money to an
impostor without my consent.
I have warned you to stop dealing with impostors but you would not
listen so why should you link me with any transaction that does not
concern me, please stop linking me with what i do not know about.

If you do not want to send money tomorrow so that the samples of the
Gem Stone and Ruby Gold will be sent to you them it is your decision
and not mine and i think i have done my best to get my friend to pay
for the product and if you do not want it sent tomorrow then i will
beg my friend and try to contact some friends in Singapore who will
buy from us.
A friend in Indonesia has already introduced me to some buyers who are
ready to be buying those Gem Stones and Ruby Gold from us and i will
send some of the samples to them so that we can start the business in
Janruary early next year, i think it is a very good business but you
are not serious about it, you like gossip a lot.

I just commissioned a cement project built by some of my chinese
friends and if you are serious i can award some good contracts to your
company but al the time you like insulting a president.

Let me tell you that i do not have anything to loose if you do not
send the money because the money is not going into my pocket, it is
for the courier which my friends had already paid part of so do not
think that i am bothered, why i am concerened is just to ensure that
the business keep going because we have a lot of the product here and
if you have good buyers then it is a good deal after all.

Instead of sending money today so that you can receive the samples,
you prefer to send money to impostors only to disturb me in my sleep
over nothing, dont you know that i work very hard every day to solve
problems for my people in Nigeria, or do you think i just seat at a
place, no i work hard to help my people.

God has already made me and i can never be a poor man, i am just
trying to help people but because you do not know me well, that's why
you say all those rubbish about me, i dont blame you, it is those
impostors whom are looking for cheap money that i blame, bye.
Your Brother.
 
Mr On 12/21/11, Goddluck Jonathan < drgoodluckjonathan2010@gmail.com > wrote:
> Brother i have checked the mail and what they are talking about is
> Equity Credit online account and i wish to say to you that it's
> fraudulent, they are loooking for an American client to defraud so do
> not continue any transaction with those people because they are
> criminals, if you introduce any American to them they will defraud the
> person because they are going to Dis-Count his money through the
> Equity account and such American will surely arrest you with FBI.
Where do you know such criminals from brother if i may ask.
I told my American friend about this and he said i should warn you to
> stop further dealings with all those criminals otherwise they will put
> you in serious trouble, i have advised you to stop internet business
> with people you do not know so as to stay out of trouble because FBI
> will come after you once they defraud any American citezen so stop
> further communication with them in your interest, let us concentrate
> on Oil, Gold and Gem stone so that after your buyers must have
> purchaced some quantities you will have some money to execute your
> contract deals in Nigeria with out any problem.
Just forget about the Equity account but you can tell them that you
> have a friend in America who can send his credit card details and i
> will tell another friend of mine in America if he agrees them i will
> send his credit card details to you so that they can load between
> $20,000 and $30,000 as they said then after that we can continue with
> them but tell them to forget about Equity account, thanks.
> Your Brother.
 
Mr Dari: Goddluck Jonathan < drgoodluckjonathan2010@gmail.com >
Dikirim: Rabu, 21 Desember 2011 15:48
Judul: No Quarels At Xmas Brother, It's Un-Godly.

Brother when i remember Xmas is a period for forgiveness, sharing,
love and so on i do not have any choice than to forgive anybody whom
have wronged me so i am no more annoyed with you because i am a
christian so let us forgive and forget our differences.

We do not need to always quarel over nothing, so do not be annoyed brother.

You can have some pix of mine, you will see the one i took during my
54th birthday recently, you will see my wife, my mother, son, duaghter
and also the one i took with friends and well wishers.

I also sent the pix. of the cement commissioning.

Let us work together as brothers because 2012 we shall do a lot of
good business and you must come to Nigeria to see me face to face so
that you will trust me very well and stop listening to impostors,
thanks.
Your Brother.
My Birthday Pix
More Pix with friends
Cement Commissioning 1
Mr Dari: Goddluck Jonathan < drgoodluckjonathan2010@gmail.com >
Dikirim: Rabu, 21 Desember 2011 16:06
Judul: More pix brother.

Brother, you can also find some pix. i took with some of our foreign
partners, i also sent pix. of the cement factory site so you can see
that we have a lot to do as brothers, lets us work together as brother
with one mind.

Even the Ruby Gold business and gem Stone is a good one so try to send
the money early tomorrow so that you can show your friends the
samples, thanks.
Your brother.
shoot with some forsign nationals
Cement factory Complex
Mr Dari: Goddluck Jonathan < drgoodluckjonathan2010@gmail.com >
Dikirim: Kamis, 22 Desember 2011 2:16
Judul: Re: sorry and thank you very very much.

Brother i have told my friend in America about his credit card, i just
sent a mail and i hope to hear from him asap and i will update you,
let us work on the credit card deal and forget about Equity account
because that one is fraudulent but the credit card issue can be
handled since it is just money that will be sent into the card, it's
always little amount so there is no problem about that but Equity
involved a lot of risk because the person's Mortgage will be involved,
that means if he or she has a house in America, it will be used as a
colleteral or security to grant the Equity and that could be the end
of his house because in most cases the person will loose his or her
house, that is what Equity online account means so no American will be
willing to use his or her house to collect Equity or loan as that is
the literally meaning of Equity, it is loan but your big house that
was used to secure the money is on line so let us forget that and
focus on the small one which is very easy for Americans to accept.
You are my brother and i must tell you about every risk associated
with any transaction.

Remember to send the little money tomorrow so that you can have the
good samples of the Ruby Gold and Gem Stones, thanks as i await your
sms or call early in the morning, have a good night rest.
Your brother.
 
Mr Dari: Goddluck Jonathan < drgoodluckjonathan2010@gmail.com >
Dikirim: Kamis, 29 Desember 2011 2:04
Judul: Reply Asap.

Brother, please do not blame me for not sending the ytacking number
today because i have been very busy attending to some National
security Matters, do you know that Boko Haram, the Islamic Terrorist
group have been killing Nigerians, they even went to kill so many
Christians on sunday after the church service so we are trying to take
a very serius step to curb their excesses.

What they are doing is alien to our culture, it is purely a terrorist
act and we can no longer tolerate it.
By tomorrow i will find out if the receiver got the last $100 you sent
and i will ask my boys to go and send the parcel and send the tracking
number to you.

But i must also let you know that part of our meeting yesterday and
today is also to ensure that every foreign debt is paid immediately
and your name was mentioned and we have authorized the GT BANK to pay
you immediately, they are going to contact you, they will send a form
to you so please i want to assure you that you will be paid tomorrow
or next without any problem, once they send the form let me know.

I will never cheat you, it is just because of the time frame, i do not
have enougb time to do so many things because of the security
challenge at hand now but i will do my best to make sure that
everything is fine.

I do not know if you can come to Nigeria to help advise my government,
i can even make you one of our International Consultants and the
Nigeria government will be paying you every month, if you agree to
that then let me know and i will send you an ID CARD as one of our
consultants, all you need to do is to always advise us on what do do,
so each time we have any problem i will tell you and you will give
your advise, Nigeria will be paying you, please my good brother let us
work together this 2012 and everything will be fine, thanks as i
expect to hear from you.
Your Brother.
 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2012 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 02-Jan-2012