419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr
De: Hassan Kabore < hassan_kabore0103@msn.com >
Para:
Enviado: gennaio
A sunto: PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY.

PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY.
FROM THE DESK OF : MR HASSAN KABORE,
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION,
BANK OF AFRICA( B.O.A )
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO,
WEST AFRICA.
PRIVATE/CONFIDENTIAL
DEAR FRIEND,
I AM MR HASSAN KABORE, THE DIRECTOR IN CHARGE OF AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION OF BANK OF AFRICA( B.O.A )OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO WEST AFRICA, WITH DUE RESPECT AND REGARD. I HAVE DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU ON A BUSINESS TRANSACTION THAT WILL BE VERY BENEFICIAL TO BOTH OF US AT THE END OF THE TRANSACTION.
DURING OUR INVESTIGATION AND AUDITING IN THIS BANK, MY DEPARTMENT CAME ACROSS A VERY HUGE SUM OF MONEY BELONGING TO A DECEASED PERSON WHO DIED ON 25 JULY IN A PLANE CRASH AND THE FUND HAS BEEN DORMANT IN HIS ACCOUNT WITH THIS BANK WITHOUT ANY CLAIM OF THE FUND IN OUR CUSTODY EITHER FROM HIS FAMILY OR RELATION BEFORE OUR DISCOVERY TO THIS DEVELOPMENT.
THE SAID AMOUNT WAS U.S( $19.3) NINETEEN MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS. AS IT MAY INTEREST YOU TO KNOW, I GOT YOUR IMPRESSIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE BURKINA-FASO CHAMBER OF COMMERCE ON FOREIGN BUSINESS RELATIONS HERE IN OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO.
MEANWHILE ALL THE WHOLE ARRANGEMENT TO PUT CLAIM OVER THIS FUND AS THE BONAFIDE NEXT OF KIN TO THE DECEASED,GET THE REQUIRED APPROVAL AND TRANSFER THIS MONEY TO A FOREIGN ACCOUNT HAS BEEN PUT IN PLACE AND DIRECTIVES AND NEEDED INFORMATION WILL BE RELAYED TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU INDICATE YOUR INTEREST AND WILLINGNESS TO ASSIST ME AND ALSO BENEFIT YOUR SELF TO THIS GREAT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY.
IN FACT I COULD HAVE DONE THIS DEAL ALONE BUT BECAUSE OF MY POSITION IN THIS COUNTRY AS A CIVIL SERVANT(A BANKER),WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO OPERATE A FOREIGN ACCOUNT AND WOULD EVENTUALLY RAISE AN EYE BROW ON MY SIDE DURING THE TIME OF TRANSFER BECAUSE I WORK IN THIS BANK.
THIS IS THE ACTUAL REASON WHY IT WILL REQUIRE A SECOND PARTY OR FELLOW WHO WILL FORWARD CLAIMS AS THE NEXT OF KIN WITH AFFIDAVIT OF TRUST OF OATH TO THE BANK AND ALSO PRESENT A FOREIGN ACCOUNT WHERE HE WILL NEED THE MONEY TO BE RE-TRANSFERRED INTO ON HIS REQUEST AS IT MAY BE AFTER DUE VERIFICATION AND CLARIFICATION BY THE CORRESPONDENT BRANCH OF THE BANK WHERE THE WHOLE MONEY WILL BE REMITTED FROM TO YOUR OWN DESIGNATION BANK ACCOUNT.
I WILL NOT FAIL TO INFORM YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK FREE.ON SMOOTH CONCLUSION OF THIS TRANSACTION, YOU WILL BE ENTITLED TO 40% OF THE TOTAL SUM AS GRATIFICATION, WHILE 10% WILL BE SET ASIDE TO TAKE CARE OF EXPENSES THAT MAY ARISE DURING THE TIME OF TRANSFER , WHILE 50% WILL BE FOR ME .
PLEASE, YOU HAVE BEEN ADVICED TO KEEP THIS TRANSACTION AS "TOP SECRET" AS I AM STILL IN SERVICE AND INTEND TO RETIRE FROM SERVICE AFTER WE CONCLUDE THIS DEAL WITH YOU. I WILL BE MONITORING THE WHOLE SITUATION HERE IN THIS BANK UNTIL YOU CONFIRM THE MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT AND ASK ME TO COME DOWN TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR SUBSEQUENT SHARING OF THE FUND ACCORDING TO PERCENTAGES PREVIOUSLY INDICATED AND FURTHER INVESTMENT, EITHER IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ANY COUNTRY YOU ADVICE US TO INVEST IN. ALL OTHER NECESSARY VITAL NFORMATION WILL BE SENT TO YOU WHEN I HEAR FROM YOU.
REPLY WITH THE ASSURANCE, COME UP WITH THE INFORMATION SHOWED BELOW.
1)YOUR FULL NAME. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
2)YOUR AGE. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
3)MARITAL STATUS. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
4)YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
5)YOUR FAX NUMBER. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
6)YOUR COUNTRY. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
7)YOUR OCCUPATION. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8)SEX. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
9)YOUR RELIGION. . . . . . . . . . . . .
10)YOUR PRIVATE E-MAIL ADDRESS. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MR HASSAN KABORE.




 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2012 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 08-Jan-2012