419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr From: "Ahmed Alwahishi"<alwahishi@gmx.com>
Subject: MY MIND CHOOSE YOU
Date: Thu 12 Apr 2012 03 36 44 0100

God bless you as you read my message. I know this letter would be a very great surprise due to the fact that you don't know me either do i know you but my spirit has directed me to randomly pick someone on a social network and my mind choose you among different Emailaddress that i have just viewed.

I am Mr Ahmed Alwahishi, am 52years old, i was born and brought from a motherless home, I am an Oil Merchant and Business Man from Tripoli Libya; I am 52years, I suffered the death of my wife and children, due to the ongoing battle between the Gaddafi soldiers and the Independent Rebels 2years ago, am sure you are aware of the Political Unrest which went on in my country?? I am presently in Nowras hospital in Libya for treatment of War casualties after evacuation by the International Red cross. Recently my doctor has advised me that i may not live for more than 3 months because my health has deteriorated to a very bad stage

My main purpose of contacting you is that, Before i came back home here in Libya, i deposited the sum of $4.8m, FOUR MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS with a Bank when i was still working in England which i planned to use for the development of the less privileged. Due to my present condition, i choosed from my mind to give this charity mission out just as my spirit has directed me and my mind pick you among different Emailaddress that i have just viewed on this website. i will want you to take 20% of this money for yourself and help me distribute the rest 80% to different charity organizations. This money is currently in the Hsbc Bank in UK and upon my instructions, it will be transferred to you. i don't know how you feel as you read this message but as soon as i get your reply, i will send you my pictures, both the ones i took after my recent operation.....I have made my decision by choosing you but i will look for someone else if i dont get your reply on time.

For security reasons, please reply directly to my email: ahmedalwahishi@gmail.com

God Bless you
Mr Ahmed Alwahishi
 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2012 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 25-Apr-2012