Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr

From: Urgent Partnership Assistance < mikebrownukclaimagent2001@gmail.com >
To:
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2012 8:52 PM
Subject: Urgent Partnership Assistance





 
  From; Joseph khumalo
Tel: +27-81-238-87876.
Fax: +27-86-653-4555
Email: khumalo12@mailbox.co.za
JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA
TREAT AS URGENT/CONFIDENTIAL.
Dear Sir,
In our search for a trustworthy individual to work with us on a very important and confidential
project, we came across your profile in The South African Chambers of Commerce and
Industries, here in SOUTH AFRICA.
My name is Mr. Joseph khumalo, Principal Executive Officer, and Audit Department in ABSA
BANK here in SOUTH AFRICA. During the yearly preliminary in-house auditing of accounts, I
discovered an account opened in 2009 and since 2011 has remained dormant and has not been
operated till date. The total amount in this account is US$18.5Million United States Dollars less
accrued interest.
Working In-collaboration with the Audit Manager, we decided to investigate this account for more
information. We discovered that the owner of this account, a foreigner has died intestate leaving
no heirs or next of kin who could make a claim.
Presently, we are the only two people in our organization with access to this information and we
have decided to keep it that way and claim the money for ourselves using a third party who will
take the place of the deceased (next of kin). We will supply the necessary information on the
deceased and ensure that the claim application is giving immediate approval. Documents like the
death certificate will be arranged and forwarded to you for onward submission to the bank.
The project is risk-free, as we will use contacts that hold strategic positions in the bank to effect a
successful completion of the project and also ensure that all traces of our mutual involvement are
completely wiped off. These presents no problem as all documented evidence will be directly
under their supervision.
We have earmarked a commission of 30% of the total amount for you. The remaining 70% you
will help us invest in profitable Stocks and Shares in your country. We would like to get your
decision to this proposal as soon as possible. On receipt of your decision, we will fax or email you
explicit details of the already completed groundwork on this project.
You can contact me at all times on the above information. Email: khumalo12@mailbox.co.za
Best Regards,
Mr. Joseph khumalo
+27-81-238-87876.
 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 05-Aug-2017