419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 8:20 PM
Subject: RE:



My name is Mrs Sabah Halif am in urgent need of your assistance please
contact
me for details.
 
Mr
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 8:52 AM
Subject: RE: RE: How are you doing

Good day,

My Beloved, sorry for my late response it was due to my present health condition, I am Mrs. Sabah Halif a citizen of Kuwait but currently residing in the United Kingdom. I was married to late Mamuod Halif of blessed memory who was an Oil Explorer in Kuwait & Russia for twelve years before he died in the year 2000. We were married for twelve years without a child; he died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.Since his death, I too have been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems. When my late Husband was alive he deposited a substantial amount of money worth $19.5Million with a bank in the United Kingdom which I inherited after his death.

Recently, my doctor told me that I have only 3 months to live due to my ailment. Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to either a charity/orphanage home or devoted God fearing individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct therein. I want this organization or individual to use this money in all sincerity to fund charity homes (Motherless Homes), orphanages, and widows.
I took this decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit this money and my husbands relatives are into radical organization as an unbeliever’s which I don’t want a situation where this money will be used in an unholy manner, hence the reasons for this bold decision. Please, pray for me to recover as your prayers will go a long way in uplifting my spirit.

I don’t need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health condition which has seriously affected my speech and also because of the presence of my husband’s relatives around me always. I don’t want them to know about this development.

As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you further directives on what to do and how to go about actualizing this project. I will also instruct my lawyer to file an application on your behalf to the bank where the funds were deposited for the transfer of the money to you for this purpose. I want you to always pray for me.

Any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing for an organization or a devoted Individual for this same purpose.

Until I hear from you by email; my dreams will Please find attachment of my picture on sick bed. squarely rest on your shoulders.

Remain Blessed.

Yours truly,
Mrs. Sabah Halif.




sabah 4
 
Mr
From: Mrs. Sabah Halif < sabahhalif6@gmail.com >
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 8:28 PM
Subject: Re: My Beloved

Dear Beloved,

I have waited to hear from you it's only by God grace that i was able to contact you again, please i beg you to co-operate with my lawyer

Please i will be giving to you 10% from the total sum of money for your effort and time you are going to dedicate therein, and the 40% should be donated to (Motherless Homes), orphanages, and 50% should be invested in your bussiness to help widows and jobless people in your country.

I await your kind respond
Blessings!
Your beloved sister,
Mrs. Sabah Halif.
 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2012 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 15-Jun-2012