From: EKO BANK INT. PLC < email@example.com >
Sent: Saturday, 5 May 2012 4:35 AM
Subject: YOUR PAYMENT IS IN SERIOUS DANGER
Telelegram: Eko Bank Plc
Telephone:+234 708 2750967
RE: CHANGE OF ACCOUNT PARTICULARS ON YOUR BENEFICIARY FILE.
I hereby send to you the information submitted by Mrs. Diane Thill From Philadelpia , with an application to receive the payment of $41.2million United States Dollars on your behalf. Please as a matter of urgency, you are required to verify the following information and inform us if you are aware or know anything about this.
1. Did you instruct one Mrs. Diane Thill From Philadelpia, whose
information's is below, to claim and receive the payment on your behalf?
2. Did you sign any "Deed of Assignment" in his favor thereby making him the current beneficiary with the following account details: Account Name: Diane Thil, A/C #USD114-1025567-8, Bank Name:The Sovereign Bank, Philadelphia, Swift Code: SCBL 11K111.
Finally, you are hereby advised to indicate to this honorable office with immediate effect, if you are the person that instructed Mrs. Diane Thill to come forward for the claim of these funds
You are to call with the above Phone Number for more clarifications. You are hereby to send to this office your full information so that we the entire members of this bank will verify and to check Mrs. Diane Thill own file which he sent to us,so that we can know the real owner of this said amount.
1. Your Full Banking Details©å©å©å©å©å©å….
2. Your Contact
3. Your Telephone/Fax Number©å©å©å©å©å…
4. Your Profesional/Relegion©å©å©å©å©å….
5. Your Age And Current Occupation©å©å©å….
6. Attach Copy of Your Identification©å©å©å…
We are very much aware that you are still in contact with some other office(s) and we hope you are fully ready to stop every communiccation with any other office(s) in order to enable us help you receive this fund.Call me on the Telephone number +234 708 2750967 for further details after you have send in the requested information as directed above.We wait to hear from you as soon as possible.If you know you are ready to comply fully with every directives of the bank in order to complete this,then you are kindly advised not to respond as this not a joke.
Mr. George Hamington
Director of Foreign Operations
Eko Bank Plc
If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it.
If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the
criminals behind this fraud. Read more....