From: Dr. Kim Woon < firstname.lastname@example.org >
Sent: Tuesday, 3 July 2012 1:45 PM
Subject: Unclaimed GBP10Million lost lottery ticket.
Hello to you,
I am Dr. Kim Woon, a dual citizen of United Kingdom and American. I work with The UK National Lottery Commission, "the official monitoring body and the operator of the UK National Lottery". I have a mutual business deal for you, this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will.
I have a very urgent proposal for you which will be of our mutual benefit. I wish to seek your acceptance and cooperation so that the total sum of GBP10, 000,000 can be paid to you by the National Lottery for our mutual benefit. The said amount is an unclaimed lottery prize; the wining prize result was published over four month ago
and since then, the winner of the prize has failed to come with the winning lottery ticket to claim his or her winning prize.
You can check the below four WEBSITE NEWS links to see and understand what I am talking about:
The reasons why some winners fail to claim their prizes may be one or all of the below:
1. The winner may have accidentally thrown away the tickets and lost track of the winning ticket number and other vital information as regards the lucky win.
2. Some winners do not check their tickets properly.
3 The winner may not be aware of the victory.
4. The National Lottery does not advice winners of their winning via email notification that is why some may not be aware that they won in the draws. Also, notification of winning via email is fraud attempt because you cannot win any prize without buying a lottery ticket and playing the lottery and
winners do not pay any fee before prize is given to them by the National Lottery.
5 Due to high rate of internet
lottery scam, the winner may have been discouraged by friends or relatives against claiming the prize because they think it may be a scam. But fail to realize that the prize is real as you can see in the WEBSITE NEWS LINK above. Fraudulent lottery informs you in an unsolicited email that your email address has won some huge amount of money. A simple fact is that, you cannot win a lottery prize when you did not buy a lottery ticket and partake or play the lottery as no lottery company is a charity organization that gives out money on a platter of gold. All you need to do is to cooperation with me honestly and confidentially. This project is 100% risk free because it will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law as I have mapped out all plans to ensure we claim these funds without any trace in the future.
If you are interested provide with below information:
(2) Address =
(3) Nationality =
(4) Age =
(5) Occupation =
(6) Do you have an Equity line of credit=
(7) Do you have registered charity organization =
(8) Have you ever visited UK =
(9) Cell Phone/Fax. =
Send your response to my direct E-mail: email@example.com