||From: Helene Kanata < email@example.com >
Subject: Hello From Miss Helene,
Hello From Miss Helene,
How are you today?Tointroduce myself, I' m 20 years old, single and unmarried. I lost my mother atthe very young age of 3, and being the
daughter, I have neither brothers norsisters. I was a student of fashion designs in a college before the uglyincident that took the life of my father. And since then I' ve been passingthrough a very difficult and painful period of my life.
With due respect andhumility I write you this letter which I believe you would be of greatassistance to me emotionally and physically. I want you to help me invest mymoney into a profitable business in your Country as my partner.
My father wasinto real estate business for many years before he was poisoned on his waycoming back from business trip. I will give you details once you reply mymessage. Please I will be glad if you can help me invest in a profitablebusiness in your country, If you agree, we shall both share the total annualprofit.I am thinking of investing into any of these area like(REAL ESTATE, 5STAR HOTEL, TRANSPORTATION, COMMUNICATION, AGRICULTURE or TEXILE)
suggestionand idea will be fine for me.I demand you treat this very confidential. I willgive you full details of the funds concerning the transfer as soon as I receiveyour response. I will send you my photo in my next mail.
Waiting for your soonestrespond.
Miss Helene Kanata
||From: Helene Kanata < firstname.lastname@example.org >
Subject: . . . . . .From Ms Helene
Thank you for your mail,
First of all I will like you to understand the specific reason why I
contacted you and what is your position in this transaction.
1. The fund is my inheritance from my late parents ($ 2.800,000.00 USD)
2. The fund is deposited in a bank here by my late father
3. The fund is deposited in a Suspense fixed account in the bank by my
4. This Suspense fixed Account means that nobody can have the
authority to withdraw any money from the Fund even me until it is
transfer to a chosen partner for investment purpose.
5. Except only the fund is transfer to an appointed
beneficiary/partner who will be chose by me as the next of kin to the
6. Now I want you to stand as my appointed beneficiary and partner to
claim the fund from the bank.
7. Then immediately after the transfer is done, I will join you in
your country for the investment as we have preview.
8. I want you to understand that I am just 20 Years old and I need to
continue my education in your country after the transfer, while you go
on with the investment until I graduate and join the business.
9. Like I said earlier 30% of the fund will be given to you
immediately after the transfer to your bank account for your kind
assistance and effort input for the transfer.
10. The above 30% will be given to you before the investment will be done.
11. I have already introduce you to the bank here with your provided
information as my appointed Beneficiary of my inheritance fund.
12. The bank have agreed to proceed for the transfer
13. The bank requested that I have to send you their contact
informations, so that you will make a direct contact with them, so
that they can give you details and procedures of the transfer to your
14. Before I will send you the bank contact I will like you to read
this mail carefully and let me know if you are fully willing and agree
15. The bank said that only the transfer charges which is 3.5% of the
fund will be deduct from the fund before transfer into your account.
16. After the investment the annual income will be share equal between
both of us.
If you agree with me kindly send the below informations about you to
submit to the bank.
Your full names
Your phone number
17. I will be anticipating to hear from you.
18. My Photo is attach
If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it.
If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the
criminals behind this fraud. Read more....