419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr
From: Mrs Lydia Yerima < mrslydiayerima10@yahoo.fr >
To:
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 3:45 PM
Subject: Dear Good Friend , I seeking For Assistant Needed For Help
Dear Good Friend ,

I crave your indulgence at this mail coming from somebody like me, whom you does not know before. I decided to do this after praying over the situation. You should please consider the transaction on its content and not the fact that you have not known me before. I need not dwell on how I came by your contact information because there are many such possibilities these days.I would like to introduce myself as MRS.LYDIA YERIMA of Republic of Benin,widow to Late DR.B0RIS YERIMA (for Consular of the Benin Embassy in Madrid, Spain. I have been recently been diagnosed of Cancer of the Pelvics. I am writing to you now from my sick bed because of how this transfer is urgent to me.

There is $14.5M(Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) my husband has in an account with the BANK OF AFRICA ( B.O.A), Benin of which I am the next of kin.With my health condition and because my husband and I have no children,I am looking for a credible person that will not betrayed me to whom I will pass the right of next of kin . This person will apply to the bank and request for the transfer of the fund to his/her bank account. This is on the condition that you will take only 40% while you will use the remaining 60% for the less privilege people in the society.

I will issue you my late husband STANDING ORDER WILL which he wrote and deposited a copy to the bank before he died which my appointed next of kin have to present a copy to the bank as the real appointed person before the bank will release the fund into his account, which i promise to issue you a copy of the STANDING ORDER WILL to proceed for the release of the fund, not only that, my late husband have already prepared all the necessary document which are needed on the time of transfer and is now with the Bank of Africa such as CERTIFICATE OF OWNERSHIP OF THE FUND and CERTIFICATE OF THE FUND ORIGIN which the bank will release to you according to my late husband instruction as soon as you have contact the bank for the fund release.

This is in fulfillment of the last request of my Late husband: that a substantial part of the fund be used to carter for the less privileged.If this condition is acceptable to you, you should contact me immediately with your full names and contact information so that I will ask our family lawyer to prepare the authorization that will give you the right of next of kin to the account in the bank. I will also give you a text of the application you are to send to the bank.
I cannot predict what will be my fate by the time the fund will be transferred into your account, but you should please ensure that the fund is used as i have described above.

I will like you to contact my Doctor MR JOHN FELIX on his direct telephone number as stated below: +229 98 94 39 59 to inform him that you have send me a message so that i will reply you by sending you a letter of claim.

If you are interesting to assist you should send this details below soonest.

FULL NAMES: . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS . . . . . . . . . . . .
AGE: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
MARITAL STATUS: . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
STATE/COUNTRY: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
HOME TEL NUMBER. . . MOBILE NUMBER : . . . . .
FAX NUMBER: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
COMPANY NAME . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
COMPANY TEL NUMBER:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
COMPANY FAX NUMBER:
OCCUPATION: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT OR IDENTITY CARD. . . . . .

Looking forward to your immediately response.

Yours,
Mrs Lydia Yerima

DEPOSIT_CERTIFICATE
 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2012 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 18-Aug-2012