419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr

From: Ms Jincy Myers < mjsmiss@hotmail.com > ;
To:
Subject: I WANT YOU TO HELP ME PLS, I NEED YOUR HELP
Sent: Sun, Aug 12, 2012 6:25:02 AM

SEE MY ATTACHED EMAIL BELOW I NEED YOUR GOOD HELP


 
 
Dearest one,


Compliments! I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before but based on what I am going through now, I feel quite safe to deal with you in this regard though this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, however, I choose to reach you through this source as it still remains the fastest medium of Communication.


My name is Jincy from Johannesburg. I am 18 years old and the only child of late Gen. Williams Myers. My mother died five (5) years ago while my father was murdered two (2) months ago by his step brothers who were my uncles due to disputes on family assets and properties. My father was the only son of his mother and his father married two wifes while the other woman has five (5) children.


My father was the first born of the family and has a lot of responsibilities over the family assets and properties but the step brothers, my uncles are not happy about that and they conspired and poisoned him to dead just to take over the family assets/properties alone. I had to run for my life because I know they would definitely want to kill me out of greed just the way they killed my father.


Presently, I am in a church for shelter as I have no one to run to. Before my father gave up the ghost, he intimated me over a deposit sum of �5.5 Million British Pounds Sterling he deposited in a security volt with a finance security company in London. Please, I need your assistance to get this money out from the security company and then transferred to any of your provided bank account in your country for my education and up-bringing as the money is too much for me to handle or manage for now as I am only 18.


I want you to be my guardian so that you can personally arrange for my trip to your country once the transfer is made to your provided bank account. I strongly believe you will be of immense assistance to accomodate this transaction but please you don't have to take undue advantage of my age to betray the trust I bestow on you. Remember the version of the bible that says, what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loses his soul. This money is all that I inherited from my father to make ends meet.


I want you to accept me like your own child and take good care of me until I grow up to be a woman. I am willing to offer you 30% of the fund for your role/assistance while the remaining 70% you will invest in your country and manage on my behalf until I am old enough to manager the investment. I would have love to speak with you on phone but I have no telephone for now because I can't foot the bills. My only means of communication is through the internet.


May God touch your heart and use you to bring back happiness and joy to my life. I shall give you more details on the way forward as soon as I hear from you. Thank you for your time and may God bless you.


Your's Sincerely,


Ms Jincy Myers





 
 
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2012 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 15-Aug-2012