419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr


Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 21:26:59 -0400
From: robertsmith@fnfs.co
Subject: URGENT




First National Financial Services.
880 Upper Wentworth Street East, Hamilton
Account and Claim Department,

Toll Free number: 1888-518-3339
Telephone Banking Line: 1-289-201-7810
Fax Number : + 1 905-248-5082
Direct Phone 1289-218-7651


Date July 10 2012




Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.

Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you. It may surprise you receiving this letter from me, since there was no previous correspondence between us. My name is Mr Robert A. Smith, Chief Auditor and Operation Manager of First National Financial Services Hamilton Ontario

My purpose of searching for you and contacting you is for you to help me secure an unclaimed life insurance benefit of a Masterpiece Policyholder of ($6. 6 million USD), which was established by one of our long time foreign clients,(ANDREA) who bear the same last name with you; he died in an accident in 2006. Since his death no one has reported to us or has come forward to claim his insured benefits.

The rules governing the conduct of Canadian insurance companies, stipulates that any unclaimed benefits more than seven years must not be paid. After this period, the company must discontinue the policy and terminate the insured ownership benefits. All such funds are then deposited at the unclaimed property division of Canadian Federal Reserve.

Base on these; l ask your permission to attach your name to his insured policy/bond as the beneficiary of his insured benefits being that both of you have the same last names and for that reason will make it easy to process the claim and payout his insured benefits to you, before the expiry date.

Note: l will secure all the legal documentation needed to process this claim legitimately. On receipt of your reply in acceptance; we shall then discuss other modalities regarding this entire process.

I wish to point out that l want 20% of this money to be shared among charity organizations and the remaining 80% will be shared equally between two of us. This proposition is entirely risk free. I will use my position as the Chief Auditor and Operation Manager to guarantee the successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please contact me via email robertsmith@fnfs.co , or Fax 1905-248-5082 , Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand this transaction well.

The intended transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any infraction of the law. However, if this business proposition offends your moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology. If on the contrary you wish to achieve this goal with me, kindly get back to me with your interest for further explanation. Include your contact telephone, email address and fax number in your response.



Sincerely Yours
Mr Robert Smith
Operation Manager
First National Financial Services






 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2012 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 07-Aug-2012