From: NNPC Anti Fraud Unit/Financial Controller < firstname.lastname@example.org >
Sent: Monday, 24 September 2012, 21:04
Subject: [SPAM] RE: CONTRACT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
REF: C/N FGN/PND/A3160/2012
FOR: NNPC/PTF/NITEL/GOVERNMENT ALL CONTRACTORS AND CONSIGNMENT.
FROM THE DESK OF: ALHAJI HAMZA ABU
(CHAIRMAN ANTI-FRAUD UNIT/FINANCIAL CONTROLLER, NNPC)
ATT: NNPC/PTF/NITEL/GOVERNMENT ALL CONTRACTORS AND CONSIGNMENT AND NEXT OF KIN.
RE: CONTRACT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
This is to bring to your notice that the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has resolved to take charge of the payment of their contractors upon themselves. This was as a result of disappointment and fraudulent attitude discovered from some illicit individuals and officials in Nigeria and Overseas
(Offshore). In this regard, we hereby present to you the list of various offices, agencies, ministries, parastatals and personalities that have been used and abused by the numerous corrupt officials and impersonators to extort money illegally from our contractors in pretence as the officials to release their contract payment.
1. Governor/Deputy Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
2. Director of International/Foreign Remittance
3. Telex/Cable Department of CBN
4. Legal Department of CBN
5. Attorney General of
6. Correspondence Bank of CBN Overseas
7. Foreign Payment Committee/Panel CBN
8. Accountant General of the Federation
9. Contract Review/Conversion/Debt/Reconciliation Panels
10. Various Panels/Committee on Contract Payment with various names of fake military officials and civilians.
11. Various fake letters from, Senates, Central Bank of Nigeria
12. World Bank Auditors, International Monetary Fund (IMF)
13. Various correspondents,
Pay-point officials and various safe deposit security companies.
14. Presidential Task Force (PTF)
15. Ministry of Finance
16. Ministry of Justice
17. Board of Inland Revenue
18. National Insurance Corporation of Nigeria (NICON) etc.
You are cautioned to stop further transaction with the above listed until you obtain FINAL CLEARANCE from this office (NNPC) also you could fall victim to the gang of the fraudsters here or be exploited by the
several corrupt Nigeria officials home and abroad. In a swift crusade towards the enforcement of your contract debt, the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation has been authorized by the Senate and President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to take charge of payment of all NNPC and Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) contractors through the 30% fund generated from the corporation proceeds. This is contained in the officials gazette recently released by the President. In this regards all modalities have put in place for the immediate release of your contract payment.
You are therefore, as a matter of urgency required to contact this office with your proof of bonafide beneficiary for your payment.
ALHAJI HAMZA ABU
NNPC Anti Fraud Unit/Financial Controller