THE GLOB SCOTLAND HOTEL, UK
55-57 Market Street AB21 0NA Aberdeen, Scotland
Tel : +44 (0) 7045 786013
JOB REF: GSH/SKUK-120
28th January 2013
To confirm the recent screening processes, which were conducted by the Screening Department of THE GLOB SCOTLAND HOTEL, UK are pleased to offer you an initial position as the:
POSITION: CHIEF COOK.
JOB LOCATION: ABERDEEN, SCOTLAND.
WORKING HOURS: 8.45 AM TO 5.00 PM from Monday to Friday.
STARTING DATE: 7th March, 2013. On this date, you are to report at 8:00 a.m. to the Human Resources Department, where you will be provided with packet containing information on THE GLOB SCOTLAND HOTEL, UK.
Benefits, facilities, and services as well to attend an orientation program before job commencement.
Should you accept this job offer, per company policy you'll be eligible to receive the following beginning on your hire date.
· Salary: Monthly Net starting salary of 5,250 (GBP) exclusive of any taxation. All payment of Salary after assumption of duty in UK shall be 50% paid into an offshore account to be provided by employee with
the remaining 50% paid locally in UK. This is in line with the UK Expatriate Financial Statutory Laws.
· Job Description: (Your job profile will be duly stated on your compulsory 2 weeks orientation training/program which will equip you with the basic knowledge of the Project at hand and familiarize you
with the equipments at your disposal).
· Performance Bonuses: Up to three percent of your annual net salary, paid quarterly by your choice of cheque or direct deposit.
· Contract Duration: 2 Years (Renewable)
· Benefits: THE GLOB SCOTLAND HOTEL, UK. provides benefits for all employees, which includes the following.
_ Child daycare assistance
_ Education assistance
_ Health, dental, life and disability insurance
_ Sick leave
_ Vacation and personal days (THE GLOB SCOTLAND HOTEL, UK. have 30 working days annual leave (which is additional to public/religious
THE GLOB SCOTLAND HOTEL, UK
holidays), which can be taken at any time during the year (subject to approval). During any of your vacation THE GLOB SCOTLAND HOTEL, UK. shall pay for your flight ticket. All Employees will receive GBP 2,205.00 Take home for each leaves Period. Employer for each Inter-continental trip shall pay GBP 1,720.00 flat rate travel/entertainment allowance to employee. Travel shall be by business class.
_ Accommodation (Three-Bed-Room Apartment for married staffs and Two-Bed-Room Apartment for single staff, this accommodation is free)
_ Transportation (Free Transportation, from home to place of work everyday)
- Visa: All International Applicant should note that THE GLOB SCOTLAND HOTEL, UK shall duly secure their Visa from the Home office of the Northern Ireland Immigration Home Office here in UK for every applicant coming from outside the UK.
- Work Permit: On your arrival, THE GLOB SCOTLAND HOTEL, UK. Shall
secure your work permit papers from the HOME OFFICE here in Northern Ireland UK which will enable you to live and work legally here in UK.
3. Flight Ticket: Your flight ticket shall also be sent to you, a week before your departure. You are to provide a working and valid postal address where your ticket shall be delivered through a courier service agent, inclusive of the Hardcopy of your Offer Letter and Certificate of Employment.
4. Accommodation: THE GLOB SCOTLAND HOTEL, UK. Provides accommodation
to all foreign nationals at the Hotel’s staff estate in Northern Ireland UK. Employees are entitled to take meals free of charge at the General Staff canteens. Dietary options, Customized cooks and Dieticians are available options.
5. Orientation Program: Candidates are advice to arrive a week before job commencement date in order to attend the orientation seminar. Note there will no be further interview as your appointment is basically on the information, which you have provided on your resume before screening. There will be a routine check of your credentials on arrival by the Human Resource Department to confirm validity.
6. Reimbursement: You are to bear the cost of processing your International Worker's Certificate and Non Default Guarantee Certificate through our Accredited Attorney and THE GLOB SCOTLAND HOTEL, UK will duly reimburse you the expenses you incurred only on sight of your valid legalization documents to show seriousness in joining the team. The First two months upfront salaries shall be paid in advance before consultants/employee embark on journey to assume duty to enable you take care of pressing needs at your home country.
7. Safety and Security: Safety and Security of personnel (Local/Foreign) and Facilities on Job Locations and communities are no small issues, and have been seriously considered to ensure and assure hitch free operations. All operations on Job Location are designed to adhere strictly to the Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Policy as applicable in the Hotels Sector. All expatriates are entitled to a free and mandatory safety courses on Job Locations to be delivered by qualified safety and environment experts.
8. Medical and Health Care: Employer will provide the employee with comprehensive Health care for the time of contract, and follow-on care for injuries suffered during the time of contract for employee and family.
9. Communication and Internet Facilities : Laptop Computer, Intel Pentium M Processor, 1 GB RAM, 48XCD-RW, 20GB Hard Drive, Floppy Drive, Integrated Network Adapter, Internal 86K Modem, Spare Battery and Necessary Software’s. 24 hours Internet access is also available. The company will also provide the employee with one land line phone at home and one mobile phone both will have a reasonable credit amount each month.
10. Allowance/Entitilements:Hazard/Inconveniences:GBP360.00 (Monthly), Car Maintenance: GBP300.00 (Monthly), House & Furnishings: GBP 2,000.00 (Yearly), Entertainment & Recreation: GBP285.00 (Monthly), Travel & Events: GBP550.00 (Monthly)
Mr. Gregory White, (Mr. Smith Stokham)
Human Resources Manager Chief Executive
Don Immigration Solicitors
Contact Person: Mr. Steve Gray
Designation: Principal Notary
Tel: +44 7011121562, +44 7024057145
Once you obtain the Affidavit of Guarantee and Letter of Attestation Through our Solicitors, you are required to send to us via e-mail scanned copies of the following documents which will aid us procure your
residence and work permit / Visa:
1. Scan copy of your International Worker's Certificate and Non Default Guarantee Certificate
2. Scan copy of you’re duly Signed Letter
3. Scanned Copy of International Passport (Data Page)
4. Scanned Copy of Passport Photograph (Coloured)
Upon receipt of the above mentioned documents from your side THE GLOB SCOTLAND HOTEL, UK will secure your residence and work permit here in Northern Ireland United Kingdom and will contact the UK Consulate in your country and fax all your documents to them to facilitate your visa. Within a space of 7 working days your papers were faxed to the consulate, we shall notify you on when to go to the Consulate Office in your country for the endorsement of your international passport with
your two years Visa permit.
NOTE: You are to process your International Worker's Certificate and Non Default Guarantee Certificate through our Accredited Attorney and THE GLOB SCOTLAND HOTEL, UK will start the processing of your traveling documents only on sight of your valid legalization documents to show seriousness in joining the team.
Accept Job Offer
By signing and dating this letter below, I,
Name of Employee: ___________________________,
Accept the job offer of: ___________________________________________________by
THE GLOB SCOTLAND HOTEL, UK