We are happy to put you on the fact that you have successfully passed the preliminary selection among the applicants on the site www.CareerBuilder.com .
GTC Int. is currently seeking highly motivated, energetic individuals to work as a Branch his is a position of Transportation Manager. The position is mostly home-based, but you have to be able to get in contact with delivery couriers and delivery services. Transportation manager is accountable for a wide range of functions and supports our customers.
The wage will consist of $2700 monthly and the working hours will be approximately 10-12 hours weekly.
- 21 years or older.
- Fast response to all emails coming from your personal administrator.
- Capability to get packs right to your home address (not P.O. Box).
- Availability on the cell and fixed phone.
- No previous conviction. Good reputation.
- Personal cell phone.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills.
- Permanent Internet access within the daytime.
- having a printer is obligatory.
1. Correspondence by email with the company.
2. Communicating by phone with the company.
3. coordination and synchronization of the shipments.
4. getting in touch with USPS, UPS, and FedEx carriers to make sure that every parcel is delivered on time.
To get more information, write to this email attaching your resume.
GTC Int offers competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), a 401(k) plan, profit sharing, paid vacation and holidays.
We recognize the needs for individual and corporate responsibility. We are committed to developing the quality of life and enhancing the vitality of the communities in which we operate. We provide support through various Community Outreach Programs, including a Corporate Giving Program and an employee Volunteer Day, where employees are encouraged to volunteer at a non-profit organization of their choice.