419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr
From: "Mr. James R. Baker" < jamesrbaker6662@gmail.com >
Subject: [Bulk] 10/4/5 ( GOOD DAY ) 2
Date: January 18, 2013 10:32:58 AM PST
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

10/4/5 ( GOOD DAY ) 2




 
 
*Attn:
This letter might come to you as a surprise because I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to starting a relationship though we have not met before either in person nor by correspondence, but I believe that as time goes on you will realize the need for my action in this Transaction involving no risk but your trust and confidentiality.
I am Barr James Baker an attorney at law and I would love to share with you A very important business proposition that will be of mutual benefit to both of us deceased client of mine, that shares the same last name as yours, who Here in after shall be referred to as my late client, died as the result of A heart-related condition on March 12th 2005. His heart condition was due To the death of all the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on The 26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia, ever since then I have made Several enquiries to their embassy to locate any of my client's extended Relatives,
but all my efforts proved abortive after several attempts. My main reason for contacting you is to assist me in repatriating the money And property left behind by my client before they will be confiscated or Declared unserviceable by the bank where the deceased makes deposit of his Funds an approximate closing balance of Eight million Pound Sterling.
The Said bank has issued me a final notice to provide the next of kin of my Client or they will be left with no other choice than to confiscate his Funds. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating my client's relatives for the Past three (5) years, to avoid this negative action by the bank, I have Decided to seek your cooperation, just to have you stand as the next of kin To my late client going by the fact that you are a foreigner so that the Said funds (GB £8.M) would be released and paid into your bank account as Will be noted as the next of kina this juncture to be on the safer side all documents and proof will Legitimately package your whole data and particulars as the Next of Kin to The deceased so as to have the funds swiftly wired to a nominated bank Account of your choice for onward long term investment.
More so, based on your solicited assistance I have decided to give you 40% Of the total funds, 10% laid aside for any unexpected liability which may Arise throughout the duration of this transaction both fax and phone bills Inclusive then the balance of 50% I will invest with your kind
assistance And guidance, you have to maintain high degree of confidentiality on this Matter due to my sensitive position in this transaction. I anticipate your prompt and committed response;
you should have no course To entertain any fear at all hence the transaction is 100% risk free and I Have the legal documents to back you up for the claim without any problem.
Awaiting your prompt response.
Mr. James R. Baker (Esq.)

 
 
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2013 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 18-Jan-2013