419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr

From: Mrs. Alice Clay < mrsaliceclay02@gmail.com >
Date: 2013/11/12
Subject: Mrs Alice Clay
To:


-

My name is Mrs. Alice Clay; I have been suffering from ovarian cancer
Disease and the doctor say that i have just few days to leave. I am
From Germany, but based in Burkina Faso Africa, since ten years ago as
A business woman dealing with cocoa exportation, now that i am about
To end the race like this, without any family members and no child.

I Have $1.1 Million US DOLLARS in Bank of Africa (BOA) Burkina Faso
which I Instructed the bank to give African union leaders to help sick
people Around Africa. But my mind is not at rest because i am writing
this Letter now through the help of my nurse beside me here in my
hospital Room.

I also have $1.5 Million US Dollars in another bank in Burkina Faso
Which i want you to claim from the bank and use help less privilege
People in your country, but you must assure me that you will take only
40% of the total money and give the rest 60% to the orphanage home in
Your country for my heart to rest.

Upon the receipt of your email that you are willing and capable to
execute my plan, i will instruct the bank management to make the
immediate transfer into your account.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Alice Clay.

 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2013 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 17-Nov-2013