419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

   
Mrs
Received: from [41.73.102.114]
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 18:13:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: "mis.mary-ann diallo" <mis.maryann_diallo@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: From waydate

Thanks my dear; how are you doing today? Hoping fine? Thank God, I hope your trip to  � is going well? Any way I am here to let you know more information’s about this fund and the transaction as the bank manager told me.

I think my first email says all to you but let me once again give you the details as you asked; the total amount is $25,000,000.00 United States dollars this fund was deposited by my late husband Mr. Johnson Diallo may his soul rest in Piece amen.

And now that he no more the family here don’t know about the fund that is why I wrote to you for help to secure this fund to your bank account and I offered you 40% of this fund and the rest of the 60% will be for I and the bank manager since he wants 10% out of the fund.

The transfer will go in this way, once you get back to me I will send you the bank contact and the transfer is free but all the documents will have to change in your name by a lawyer so that legally the fund will be in your name to be ready to transfer into your bank account there in your country.

I think now you can understand everything about this transaction remember that this is real and scam free and legal free to you call me on phone so that we can talk I really need your help.

Thanks
Ms. Mary-Ann Jane Diallo

Mary-Ann Jane Diallo
Mary-Ann Jane Diallo
 
Mrs
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 15:03:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: "mis.mary-ann diallo" <mis.maryann_diallo@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: From waydate

Thanks my love for your mail and I am very sorry for my late reply any way the bank manager asked me to send you their bank information’s so that you can contact them. Here are the information’s of the bank where the fund was deposited by my husband may his soul rest in peace amen. Here are the information’s of the bank

Bank name: ECO-BANK-MALI
Bank phone: +223-99479928
Bank Email: eco_ban-k@vip.se.com
Bank Address: ABK II. Address: Hamdallaye Av. Cheick Zayed Immeuble ABKII
Please contact the bank now and get back to me

Best wish
I love you
Ms Mary-Ann Diallo

Mrs
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 16:39:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: "mis.mary-ann diallo" <mis.maryann_diallo@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: From waydate

Hello Love how are you today i hope everything is fine with you, my is fine the only problem i am having is my late husband's family, i am not getting it easy with them because i am not from their tribe i need to move this fund into your account as soon as possible, i just called the bank manager she said you have not contacted the bank please email the bank now so that they can start the transfer procedure. please contact them and give me feedback, God will bless you for your kind heart. Contact now with the information’s below.

Bank name: ECO-BANK-MALI
Bank phone: +223-99479928
Bank Email: eco_ban-k@vip.se.com
Bank Address: ABK II. Address: Hamdallaye Av. Cheick Zayed Immeuble ABKII

Please contact the bank now and get back to me
Best wish

I love you
Ms Mary-Ann Diallo
    
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2013 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 23-Dec-2013