419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr
From: "Madam Valerie"< mmevalrielau@yahoo.co.jp >
Date: March 16, 2013 4:19:22 PM GMT+01:00
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Thank you and Remain blessed in the Lord
Reply-To: < mmevalrielau@yahoo.co.jp >

Dear beloved in Christ,

I am Mrs.Val?rie of French nationality "France", I am married to Dr. Claude and my late husband was into property management and as a builder of the government, my husband died January 26, 2008. We were married for eleven years without a child due my problem fibroid. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home.

When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of $ 2.5 million (USD) dollars in a security Firm. At the moment the money is still in security firm. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next four months due to cancer problem. From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I can not live more than two months, because the cancer stage has reached a very dangerous stage that the report submitted by the physician. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want you to use the last 80% of this fund for orphanages, widows and also propagating and the word of God and try build house of God is maintained and take the remaining 20% ??to take good care of your light Home God. i take this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money. That is why I am taking this decision to donate this fund for charity. I'm not afraid of death hence I know where I'm going. I know I'll be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I held my peace."

I do not need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth, always be prayer throughout your life.

Email me at this e-mail immediately and any delay in your reply will give me room in the dowser another good person for this same purpose. Assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here.

Hoping to receive your response immediately.

Thank you and Remain blessed in the Lord.

Your sister in Christ.

Valerie.
 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2013 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 19-Mar-2013