419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr

From: PARTNERSHIP REQUEST < markdubee02@hotmail.com >
Subject: URGENT PROPOSAL
To:
Date: Monday, March 18, 2013, 10:53 AM

Open the attached file and view the business details

 
 


Attn: Sir/Madam.



It is indeed my pleasure to write to you this letter, which I believe will be a surprise to you. I am Mr. Mark Dube a staff of one of the Finance security Company here in Africa, I am writing following an opportunity in my office that will be of immense benefit to both of us.


In my department I discovered an abandoned large sum of money belonging to one of our Foreign Costumer Mr. Khamis Gaddafi, youngest son of the former Libyan President Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi. There is an account opened in our Finance Department by the youngest son of Late Libyan President in 2007. I discovered that Mr. Khamis Gaddafi died on Saturday 20 October 2012.You can confirm this from the website below http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/oct/20/khamis-gaddafi-killed-bani-walid-muammar


No other person know about this account or anything concerning it, the Account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that his Family does not know anything about his account and the amount involved is US$ 85 Million (EIGHTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS)


I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money cannot be approved to a local Bank here, but can only be approved to any foreign account because the money is in US Dollars and the former owner of the account is Late Mr. Khamis Gaddafi is a foreigner too.


My constraint is to be able to source an honest and trustworthy individual, to whom I can remit these funds and act as trustee pending my visit or coming over, since my period of disengagement from the civil service is near. I am presently affected by the Hong Kong civil service code of conduct laws that prohibits civil servants from operating private /foreign accounts. I propose that should you be willing to assist me in this transaction, your share as compensation will be (45%) I receive (50%) and 5% for miscellaneous expenses like the accumulated taxes and others Levis. This transaction is 100% risk free provided you treat it with utmost secrecy and confidentiality.


Furthermore, I realise that Mr Gaddaf Family worth over 200 Billion United State Dollars. You can confirm this from the website below from publisher by

http://www.businessinsider.com/qaddafi-200-billion-richest-2011-10

I await your esteemed response while counting on your sense of confidentiality, as it is my desire for this to be done as directly as possible. I will offer you 45% of the total money 5% for miscellaneous expenses and the remaining 50% will be for my investment in your country. Please, kindly contact me on Email: markdubee@hotmail.com

This is a deal and I would appreciate if we keep it that way, in any case you are not interested then do not bother responding, just ignore the conversation.

Thanks for your time.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Mark Dube

Email: markdubee@hotmail.com


 
 
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2013 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 20-Mar-2013