419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mrs
From: ziter harry < ziitarharry@live.com >
Sent: Monday, 25 March 2013 7:31 PM
Subject: Hello Dearest one‏‏‏
Hello Dearest one Good day to you my dear compliment of the day. well before i proceed i will like to know how health has been doing with you over there i hope fine, as for me i am doing fine too . It is with profound respect and humble submission, I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration. I hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind. I must confess that it is with great hope, joy and enthusiasm to write you this mail and I believe by the faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health. Well after going through your reply i decided to tell you everything about my self, My name is Ziter Harry . 24 years old Girl from Ivory Coast West Africa the only daughter of (Late) Mr. and Mrs. Bright Diane Harry. A Nationality of Ivory Coast West Africa My father was the owner of CAR DEALERS COMPANY in the city of Abidjan which was vandalize by the formal president Gbagbo Supporters, also My Father was a politician that supported the new President Ouattara before he was shot by the formal President Gbagbo supporters on our way to fly out of the country when the last crisis raised that cost the death of over 200 people which my father was one of the victims, after much blood lost that lead to my fathers death, you can check out what happened in my country through this web page http://www.eutimes.net/2011/02/at-least-296-killed-in-ivory-coast-unrest/ Before the death of my father, he told me that he made a fixed deposit of the sum of Four Million, Five Hundred thousand United States Dollars(4.5Million USD) in one of the Banks in Dakar Senegal with my name as his next of kin. I have traveled to Dakar Senegal to clear the money but the Bank manager told me that my refugee status is not authorized by the laws of Senegal to clear the money. He advised me to appoint a trustee. Now, I am Soliciting your help for transfer of the money into your bank account and investment assistance in your Country. I have suffered lots of set back as a result of my parents death. I left Ivory Coast because of incessant family feuds. Presently, I am living in Catholic Church over here Dakar. Hence, I want to settle abroad to continue my studies and spend the rest of my life. Please consider my request as my life is being hugely affected . Thanks a lot in anticipation of your prompt response. Moreover I am willing to give you 30% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this money to your account. And you will also help me to invest the remaining 70% into a good business that will profit us in future, Immediately i hear from you concerning my request. I will forward to you all the necessary information's concerning this deposit Fund so that you can decide whether to come over to Senegal or to contact the bank from your country on the possibility of transferring my inheritance to your care. I am waiting for your urgent and positive response . Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose this issue to any one till i come over to your country, once the fund has been transferred to your care ,and from it you can send me some little money So that i will buy my air ticket to come over to your country for my New life and please send to me all these information's below here, which will enable me to introduce you to the bank for them to know whom you are to me before you can make contact with them on how my inheritance will be claimed. You can call me with this phone number +221774903674 it belongs to the church authority when you call just ask for me they will send for me to talk to you. 1) Your real Name and Surname 2) Your real Nationality or where your leaving right now. 3) Your Tel Numbers 4) Your Age and other important things about you. 5) Your occupation My dear i do have to go now i hope to hear from you soonest Yours Sincerely Miss Ziter Harry.


1222
391335_354392247966005_1244486023_n 2
 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2013 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 26-Mar-2013