BANK OF AMERICA < firstname.lastname@example.org > ;
Thu, Apr 4, 2013 9:50:25 PM
Bank of America
I am Mr.John Gill, operations officer, Bank of America ; my office monitors and controls the affairs of all the transactions in the bank concerned with foreign contract payments.
I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as ghost accounts, unclaimed deposits and over-invoiced sum etc.
As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits, I have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions I received two days ago from the Committee on Contract Payments / Foreign Debts to submit the List of payment reports/expenditures and audited reports of revenues. Among several others, I have decided to remit the
contract sum following my idea that we have a deal /agreement and I am going to do this legally.
1. The sum of USD$320.Million only will be transferred into your nominated account by telegraphic Transfer (T/T), confirm-able in 7 working days. After you have confirmed the transfer of the funds into your account, 35% out of the whole sum will be for you, 10% for any expenses that may accrue during the transaction while 55% will be for me.
2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be strictly by email / telephone, for security purposes.
3. There should be no third parties as most problems associated with fund release are caused by agents or representatives.
If you AGREE with my conditions, l advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the seven working days
I hope you don't reject this offer and have the funds transferred.
Waiting for your soonest response and reply also with your full information.
1. FULL NAMES:__________
2. HOME ADDRESS:________
3. SEX: ________________
4. AGE: ________________
6. COMPANY: ________ B. POSITION HELD:______
7. E-MAIL ADDRESS: _________
8. TELEPHONE NUMBER:________
9. COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE:_____
Bank of America
If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it.
If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the
criminals behind this fraud. Read more....