||Date: Sun 19 May 2013 11 12 54 -0100
Subject: EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN DELTA CHELSEA HOTEL DOWNTOWN TORONTO CANADA
From: Delta Chelsea Hotel Toronto <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: undisclosed-recipients ;
Hotel Downtown Toronto: No 33 Gerrard Street West Toronto, Ontario M5G
1Z4 is Located in the heart of downtown Toronto and just steps away from
fabulous theater, attractions and shopping, the Delta Chelsea offers
1,590 guestrooms, six restaurants and lounges plus adult and family
pools including the " Corkscrew " , downtown Toronto' s only indoor water
What we offer:
- Paid training and new employee orientation and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Travel discounts at 40 hotels across Canada & 50% off Food & Beverage
- Career advancement, Leadership Development Program
- Competitive wages
- Health & Pension Plan Benefits
- Employee Recognition and Incentive Programs
- National Employment Opportunities
- Referral Bonuses
Hotels operates and franchises a diversified portfolio with more than
40 full-service, city center and airport hotels and resorts under the
Delta brand. Widely regarded as Canada' s " brand of choice" by guests and
owners, Delta Hotels also distinguishes itself as an exemplary
employer. It is the only hotel company to have been recognized for its
sustained focus on business excellence by the prestigious National
Quality Institute with three Canada Awards for Excellence, including the
award program' s highest Honor, the Order of Excellence (2007). The
company also consistently ranks as one of the country' s best employers
in The Globe and Mail' s Report on Business annual " 50 Best Employers"
MANAGEMENT AND STAFF OF DELTA CHELSEA HOTEL DOWNTOWN TORONTO WISH TO
INFORM THE GENERAL PUBLIC FOR A JOB EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AT DELTA
CHELSEA HOTEL. THIS DUE TO THE EXPANSION IN OUR SERVICE AND THE OPENING
OF OUR NEW OUTLET, THE HOTEL IS RECRUITING MEN, WOMEN OR GROUP OF PEOPLE
ACROSS THE GLOBE WHO CAN WORK AND LIVE IN DELTA CHELSEA HOTEL DOWNTOWN
OUR MANAGEMENT SEEK SERIOUS MINDED AND HONEST PROSPECTIVE
APPLICANTS TO APPLY IRRESPECTIVE OF YOUR ACADEMICAL LEVEL OR LANGUAGE
HENCE THE APPLICANT IS A HOLDER OF A VALID PASSPORT AND CAN PERFORM HIS
OR HER ASSIGN DUTY. READ CAREFULLY SO THAT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.
THIS IS THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT PHONE NUMBER ,YOU CAN CALL US ANY TIME FROM MORNING TO NIGHT, INTERNATIONAL DIAL, +1-514 907 9858.
THIS IS HOW THE WORK IS STATED AND ABOUT YOUR MONTHLY SALARY
THIS IS THE JOB DESCRIPTION.
(1) Project Manager. University graduate or two years experience. . .$8,200 Us dollars.
(2) Cashiers. College graduate. . .$4,300 Us dollars.
(3) Deputy Managers. University graduate or two years experience. . .$8,200 Us dollars.
(4) Shop' s Managers. College graduate . . $7,700 Us dollars.
(5) Cleaners, Gardener and Florist. No minimal education requirement or no level experience. . $3,400 Us dollars.
(6) Bar General Manager. University graduate or two years experience. . $8,200 Us dollars.
(7) Fashion and Comedians! Entertainers. . .$5,000 Us dollars.
(8) Professional Chauffeurs and Drivers. Six months driving experience with no police accident record. . $4,300 Us dollars.
(9) House Keepers. No level of experience. . $4,200 Us dollars.
(10) Security Able with no level experience. . $5,500 Us dollars.
(11) Pharmacist . University graduate in medicine sciences. . $7,200 Us dollars.
(12) Bar Tenders. No level experience. . .$4,800 Us dollars.
(13) Cooks and Chef .College graduate or one year experience. . $6,765 Us dollars.
(14) Sounds & Light Technicians. College graduate or six months experience. . $6,300 Us dollars.
(15) Bakers. College graduate or six months experience. . .$4,100 Us dollars.
(16) Butcher’s. No level experience. . . $4,200 Us dollars.
(17) Professional Beauticians and Massage. College graduate or two months experience. .$7,250 Us dollars.
(18) Doctors. University graduate . . $9,150 Us dollars.
(19) Secretary and Graphic Designer. University graduate or two years experience with good computer skills. .$4,500 Us dollars.
(20) Tennis/Squash/Swimming/Golf/ Gym Instructors. College graduate or six months experience. . $5,320 Us dollars.
(21) Maintenance Manager. University graduate or one year experience. . $6,600 Us dollars.
(22) Supervisors. University graduate or one year experience. . $6,400 Us dollars.
(22) Accountants and Auditors University graduate in economics or accounting. . . $7,800 Us dollars.
(23) Clerks and Receptionists. College graduate or six months experience. Computer skill is advantage . .$4,150 Us dollars.
(24) Porters and Ushers. No level experience…. $4,300 Us dollars.
(25) Engineers and Mechanics. University graduate or one year experience. . .$6,400 Us dollars.
(26) Purchases Manager and Food & Beverage Manager University graduate or three years experience. . .$6,800 Us dollars.
(27) Club Bouncers. . $5,550 Us dollars.
(28) Sales and Marketers. . .College graduate or one year experience. . . 4,900 Us dollars.
(29) Store Keeper. . . . .$4,700 Us dollars.
(30) Computer Engineering . . . .$6,250 Us dollars.
(31) Professional Massage……. $6,200 Us dollars.
(32) Professional Chauffeurs…. $5,320 Us dollars etc.
(33) Stewards and Nurses. . . $6,800 Us dollars.
(34) Catering Supervisor . . $6,200 Us dollars.
(35) Escorts. . .$5,650
Rest of the vacancy post will be based on your work experience and efficiency.
Wishing you best of luck.
HOW YOU CAN COME OVER HERE IN CANADA:
HOTEL WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR FLIGHT TICKET AND YOUR ACCOMMODATION IN CANADA.
HOTEL WILL ALSO ASSIST IN SECURING YOUR VISA THROUGH CANADIAN IMMIGRATION BUREAU OTTAWA.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR TEAM OF WORKERS, KINDLY CONTACT US
WITH ANY OF THESE EMAIL ADDRESS FOR FURTHER PROCEDURES:
email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
THESE ARE THE DOCUMENTS THE HOTEL MANAGEMENT WILL NEED FROM YOU:
(A) SCAN COPY OF YOUR NATIONAL PASSPORT DATA PAGE.
(B) YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH.
(C) CURRICULUM VITAE(CV) AND POSITION YOU ASPIRE.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE.
If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it.
If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the
criminals behind this fraud. Read more....