Hello Sweetheart ,
How are you feeling today over there together with your day? My Dearest sweet heart ,Thanks you for the mail My prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance. Thank you for accepting to help me in this my darkest moment please i do hope you will not betray the trust respode in you, I confidently know you wont not betray the trust, Secondly i want to relocate with you to start a new life and also a good business venture that will be profit oriented to us.As well finish my studies. I believe that you are doing well over there as regards to your health and your business? If so thanks be to God Mine is little good today as i have seen today, it's just that i miss you but i believes by the grace of God who has made it possible for us to have contact this way will surly bring us
together very soon Please i kept about this money as secret from everybody here and i will like you to also keep it to yourself alone until i am there with you because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if wicked people gets to know about it You know i had fasted and pray to GOD before i made contact to you and that is what made me to disclosed all my identity to you believing that you will not try to betray me when the money get to your position.
I am more than happy to read from your interesting mail reply in my box today and of most your acceptance hand to assist me transfer the my 9.7 million American dollars deposited by my late father in a leading Bank in England which i am the next of kin to the money. Please remember to send some money for me from the money after it has been transferred for me to prepare my traveling documents to join you over there. As you know i send and receive mails from Rev. Emmanuel Johnson
office computer. I will like you to call me with his Tel. (+221 772932665) , you can call the Reverend and ask him the good time to call me OK.
Regrading the transfer of my father deposit to your account i will like you to contact this Bank with this information's below for confirmation and to know the possibilities of transferring the money to your nomination account. As you know i can not stand for myself on the transfer due to my refugee status and because i don't have passport even the resident permit which i can use to stand for myself so that is why i want you to contact the Bank for me Like i said i have my father death certificate and statements of account here with me which i will send to you later meanwhile i have already informed the Bank about you that you are my trustee / partner who will standing for me on the transfer so do not be afraid to contact them by phone and E-mail immediately you finish reading this mail.
will like you to contact the Scotland bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transferring the money into your account.
The contact information of the bank is as follows below,
Bank name : THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL.
The name of the transfer officer is:Dr.Stephen Hester
THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL
The name of the transfer officer is : Dr.Stephen Hester
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Address : email@example.com
Tel +44-7031803835 OR +44-7031802942.
Fax +0044 8704716865.
Darling, contact the Bank immediately on how to transfer the 9.7 million dollars deposited by my late father DR. ROMUANUS MUAR of which i am the next of kin. You will have 20% of the total money for your assistance after the transfer and i have also mapped out 5% for expenses so that after the transfer you will take the total of 25%
before we will share the remaining money me and you if you don't intend staying with me as your wife. Remember i will also need your assistance to managing my own shared of the money since i am still too young to handle that amount and as my most concern now to complete my university studies. Be sure you send mail to both emails for proper confirmation. God bless you and awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love
PLEASE COPY THIS NOTE BELOW AND SEND IT TO THE BANK
Good day Dear,Dr.Stephen Hester,
My name is . . . . . . . .
I am foreign partner / trustee to Miss Elizabeth Muar which i believe she has already told you about me regarding some fund of Dr. Romanus muar who is her late father, So Please i want to know the possibility of transferring the said her late fathers money deposited in your bank to my account in my country, because Miss Elizabeth muar is the next of kin to the fund but due to her
refugee statue she can not stand for herself for the transfer, so she wants me to stand for her through the transfer.
I am awaiting for your response.
Regards. . . . . . . . . . .
MY FATHER'S ACCOUNT INFORMATION'S ARE AS FOLLOWS:. .
My father A/c Name. . DR. ROMANUS MUAR
A/c No. . . . . . 026004093
IBAN. . . . . . .IBANBIC:RBOSGB2L TSB209561142552003
SWIFTBIC. . LLOYDS TSBGB20.
Next of kin. . . . ELIZABETH MUAR.