My Dear Friend ,
I read your email and and it is well understood and i want you to note that i don't know you and i don't even know who you are or where you come from but the Lord whom i serve is so loving and helpful as he never forget his own people i want you to know that i have been thinking of what to do over this funds for some period of years now simply because i know that the money is of no use to me any longer simply because of the stage at which my cancer has gotten.
I am a very prayerful person and it was when i was praying sometimes ago that the Lord revealed to me i don't know if i should call it a dream or a vision i was told that i should go into the world and bless the world with what the almighty God has used in blessing i and my late husband. The vision
seems so terrific and i was so bothered that i had a day fasting and prayer over it and someone in my church then interpret the meaning of my dreams to me telling me that i am having something which is in need in the world and he want me to use it to bless the world and the person asked me to think very well because it is the voice of the Lord that has spoken to me and all that.
I searched myself very well and i get to remember that i am having the fund which i and my husband had labored for so many years and i contacted the security company as the beneficiary of the funds and i was confirmed the owner of the funds and am asked to come around and get it exactly when am ready to but i should made awareness of when i will be coming so that proper arrangement would be made then but it is a pity i cant go which you know.
I had another dream which made me realize that i must not be in possession of the money
and i should go into the world and look for someone in the world to distribute the funds in a Godly manner. So i decided to search with the name related to a woman who took very good care of me when i was dump by my runaway parents. i was brought up in a motherless baby home and so i told my nurse to help me get an internent account after that i decided to search i got about 1065 profiles and i prayed over it and you know whats funny ? among all the profiles i chose it was yours that the Lord has chosen to distribute this funds as a sacrifice from the lord to the world.
It is a means of you been committed to the Lord and this will make you move closer to him as well and i am very sure that he must certainly have a reason why he want you to do this on his behalf please be strong and have faith in yourself and in me and make me realize that you will do it just because i know you can do it and i see you doing it right among
everyone else. .
Hope i read from you soonest and please make sure that you never forget me in your prayers kindly get back to me thanks and God bless you and your household make a prayer over it and you will smell it around you the Lord will not come down to call his own people he will send someone to you now He has sent me to you.attached to this mail is the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT and MY ID.
I am a woman of God; this is God wish for you to help me carry out my wishes, after much mail i sent out, I receive a lot of reply, so I took my time to pray and seek for the face of God to choose the right person, who is God fearing and that is willing to help me carry out my great wishes, so my spirit goes to you and the Lord direct me to you because since you have agreed to help me fulfil my last desire wish, I want you to stand as my next of kin and claim the fund deposited in the custody of the security
company and then use it for the said purpose i.e assisting the less privileged in the society. Once this WILL fund is release to you, take 30% and use the remaining 70% for charitable work. I would be glad if I can read back from you, and also to know if i can confide in you with every hope you wont fail me when these funds is release to you.
My Dear, I don't have any family that can help me to handle this, after several years of marriage with my late husband we were unable to have children, that is one of the biggest and total sorrow and pain into our life.I was brought up my Motherless Home.
Please kindly get back to me with this information especially your most private contact telephone number so that my doctor can personally give you a call. Your Full Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Contact Mobile Number.
On receipt of your contact details I shall release the
contact information of the Security Company were these (funds) was being deposited at and also give you the secret vital information you will be sending along to the SECURITY COMPANY for acknowledgment.
I will be waiting to read back from you, my prayers is with, and your family do always remember me in your daily prayers.
God bless you abundantly. . . . . in his riches. . . . . . . . . Amen