419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr
Sent: Saturday, September 07, 2013 9:35 PM
To: undisclosed recipients:
Subject: : Anderson Michel Hammed HUMBLE BUSINESS PROPOSAL



HUMBLE BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Hello

I am Anderson Michel Hammed I served in the Libyan presidency on defense and my status put me in a position of responsibility and authority. I am interested in doing business with you as I am in possession of some funds, US$ 85 Million (EIGHTY FIVE MILLION US DOLLARS), which I wish to; invest as a matter of Urgency through you.

Open the attache file for more clarification

 
 


Hello 

I am Anderson Michel Hammed I served in the Libyan presidency on defense and my status put me in a position of responsibility and authority. I am interested in doing business with you as I am in possession of some funds, US$ 85 Million (EIGHTY FIVE MILLION US DOLLARS), which I wish to; invest as a matter of Urgency through you. 

If you are conversant with public issues, Libya recently went through terrible strive/civil war. I was mandated as Head of Delegation to South Africa to purchase arms/ ammunitions by the government of Libya (Gadhafi’s Government). I had already finished negotiations and had received this said sum and was in South Africa when I learnt of the death of Colonel Moammar Gadhafi. I immediately stopped all negotiations on the arms purchase as the funds was already in an escrow account as funds meant for Offshore investment with the space of the Fund Manager left blank. 

Presently, the existence of this money is unknown to any body and is backed up by a Certificate of Clean fund issued by the South African Government absolving the money from drugs or money laundering activities. I find it necessary to invest this money offshore in viable business ventures through your company or your personal guidance and assistance. I have worked on the whole arrangement and only expect your favorable response to put the machinery into motion that will further our mutual personal and business relationship. 

You may contact me on the phone number provided below so I can give details of the whole arrangement I have made which are absolutely smooth and will ensure no delays once we work hand in hand with each other. I await your esteemed response while counting on your sense of confidentiality, as it is my desire for this to be done as directly as possible.

I will offer you 20% of the total Money and the remaining 80% will be for my investment in your country. Please, kindly contact me on telephone number +27 78 077 4104 or Email: Anderson.mi.hammed@gmail.com. This is a deal and I would appreciate if we keep it that way, in any case you are not interested then do not bother responding, just ignore the conversation.

 

Thanks for your time. Regards

Anderson Michel Hammed



 
 
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2013 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 08-Sep-2013