419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr From: favor derrick <favor.derrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Sunday, October 19, 2014 6:53:25 AM GMT-0700
Subject: FROM FAVOUR,GOD BLESS YOU

Hello Dear, How are you doing?
i
hope all is well with you, I will really like to have a good
relationship with you and I have a special reason why I decided to
contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. I am writing
this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in my
heart, My name is Favour Sylbert. Am 24 years old girl from Zimbabwe,
the only daughter of Late Sylbert Derrick who was killed by his Business
partner. my late father was importer and exporter of many types of
business. my father was killed by his Business partner.

my
father Business partner sent Armed Robbers to kill all the members of
my family because my father was
progressing more than him. the Armed Roberts came around 1:am in the
night they killed my father my mother and my two small brothers. Am the
only survivor in my family because i was not in the house when the
criminals came i was in the school hostel.

Am
the only survival of my family so i managed to make my way to the
nearby country Senegal, where am now residing in a refugee camp in Dakar
Senegal for the sake of my life.I am constrained to contact you because
of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother since i loss my
parents. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and
properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Her
aim was to kill me too so that she will take every thing my father left.

Meanwhile
I wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my international
passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not
discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important
documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal
where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High
Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to
contact you personally for a long term business relationship and
investment assistance in your country.

My
father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 5.500,000.00 us
dollars in Finance Firm with my name as the next of kin when he was
alive. i want you to help me to transfer this money from the bank my
late father deposited it to your account in your country so that i will
join you and invest the money over there. i contacted you because i need
a Foreign business partner who will help me in this transaction. i can
only get Foreign business
partner through computer that is the reason why i contacted you.
However I shall forward you the necessary information of the deposit on
confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and
investment of the fund in your country.

As
you will help me in an investment and I will like to complete my
studies in your country after the transfer, as I was in my school before
i escaped to this country Senegal to safe my life. i want you to help
me to transfer the money from the bank my late father deposited the
money to your account in your country all i need is your honesty and
trustworthiness. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the
total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment
capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all
communications should be through this email address only for
confidential purposes.

there
are millions of people in this country who will help me if i tell them
this matter, but i don't want to stay in this country and i don't want
to invest any thing in this country.As soon as I receive your positive
response showing your interest I will put things into action
immediately. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not
to disclose it to any body till I come over to you in your country once
the fund has been transferred. I hope my explanation is very clear but
if you need further clarification, then send in your questions. i will
send you my photo in my next mail. Thanks as i hope to receive from you
soon.
One Love
Favour.
 
Mr From: favor derrick <favor.derrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Sunday, October 19, 2014 9:45:16 AM GMT-0700
Subject: I NEED YOUR CONTACT DETAILS

Compliment of the season.I appreciate your concern and your willingness so far for assisting me,
the most important thing i need from you right now is your honesty and
trustworthiness. I choose you in this transaction, based on my present
status here in Dakar as a refugee under asylum. According to the
financial governing laws of this country, people under refugees are not
allowed to participate into monetary transaction or operate personal
bank account with large sums international or locally and i don't want
to stay here.

I
want you to understand more about my situation here in the camp, I am
e-mailing you from the office of the Rev.Father who is Priest at the
church in the refugee camp, I have
explained to him a little about my life though not everything, i told
the Rev.Father about my communication with you and he permitted me to
access my e-mail in his office computer twice a day, here in the refugee
camp, meanwhile life is not easy since I don't have any body here to
take care of me.

I
don't have access to further my education, no access to clean water,no
access to good food here in the refugee camp, life has not been easy to
me. I am only surviving through the aid of the Rev. Father Paul Godwin
who is the priest at the church in the refugee camp, i told him about
you and he permitted me to be receiving phone calls from you through his
office telephone number; which is as follows:( +221-778740225 ) call me
i don't have any money at hand here, when you call rev father tell him
that you want to speak with Miss.Favour Derick the Zimbabwe girl.

I
will furnish
you with all the vital documents covering the deposited fund under the
holding bank, only if you can promise me that you are not going to
betray me or sit on my inheritance after the money transfer to your
account in your country, please tell me more about yourself again in
your next mail.Please understand that there is no illegality involvement
in this transaction, you are going to deal with the holding bank
directly. i am with important documents here. deposit certificate of the
money and death certificate of my late father. all i need from you now
is your sincerity,honest and seriousness about this transaction. try to
send mail to me every day so that we will do this transaction with out wasting any time.

Please reply me urgently with
FULL Name,.........................
YOUR Country and city name ................
YOUR Phone number
.............
YOUR Picture if you have pic .........
Your age............
Your Occupation ..........................

i
need all your information So that i can submit them to the bank to
enable me to send mail about you for them to know that you are the one
who will access to my father's deposited funds and then apply for it's
claim and transfer directly on my behalf to your account. May God bless
you and your family,i will send you the bank contact in my next mail so
that you will contact the bank for the transfer. I attached my photos
here special for you and i will like to see yours too.
I am waiting for your response soonest.
 
Mr From: favor derrick <favor.derrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Sunday, October 19, 2014 9:46:31 AM GMT-0700
Subject: I NEED YOUR CONTACT DETAILS

Hello Dear, How are you doing?
i
hope all is well with you, I will really like to have a good
relationship with you and I have a special reason why I decided to
contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. I am writing
this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in my
heart, My name is Favour Sylbert. Am 24 years old girl from Zimbabwe,
the only daughter of Late Sylbert Derrick who was killed by his Business
partner. my late father was importer and exporter of many types of
business. my father was killed by his Business partner.

my
father Business partner sent Armed Robbers to kill all the members of
my family because my father was
progressing more than him. the Armed Roberts came around 1:am in the
night they killed my father my mother and my two small brothers. Am the
only survivor in my family because i was not in the house when the
criminals came i was in the school hostel.

Am
the only survival of my family so i managed to make my way to the
nearby country Senegal, where am now residing in a refugee camp in Dakar
Senegal for the sake of my life.I am constrained to contact you because
of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother since i loss my
parents. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and
properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Her
aim was to kill me too so that she will take every thing my father left.

Meanwhile
I wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my international
passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not
discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important
documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal
where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High
Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to
contact you personally for a long term business relationship and
investment assistance in your country.

My
father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 5.500,000.00 us
dollars in Finance Firm with my name as the next of kin when he was
alive. i want you to help me to transfer this money from the bank my
late father deposited it to your account in your country so that i will
join you and invest the money over there. i contacted you because i need
a Foreign business partner who will help me in this transaction. i can
only get Foreign business
partner through computer that is the reason why i contacted you.
However I shall forward you the necessary information of the deposit on
confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and
investment of the fund in your country.

As
you will help me in an investment and I will like to complete my
studies in your country after the transfer, as I was in my school before
i escaped to this country Senegal to safe my life. i want you to help
me to transfer the money from the bank my late father deposited the
money to your account in your country all i need is your honesty and
trustworthiness. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the
total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment
capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all
communications should be through this email address only for
confidential purposes.

there
are millions of people in this country who will help me if i tell them
this matter, but i don't want to stay in this country and i don't want
to invest any thing in this country.As soon as I receive your positive
response showing your interest I will put things into action
immediately. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not
to disclose it to any body till I come over to you in your country once
the fund has been transferred. I hope my explanation is very clear but
if you need further clarification, then send in your questions. i will
send you my photo in my next mail. Thanks as i hope to receive from you
soon.
One Love
Favour.
 
Mr From: favor derrick <favor.derrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Sunday, October 19, 2014 9:47:18 AM GMT-0700
Subject: FROM FAVOUR,GOD BLESS YOU

Hello Dear, How are you doing?
i
hope all is well with you, I will really like to have a good
relationship with you and I have a special reason why I decided to
contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. I am writing
this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in my
heart, My name is Favour Sylbert. Am 24 years old girl from Zimbabwe,
the only daughter of Late Sylbert Derrick who was killed by his Business
partner. my late father was importer and exporter of many types of
business. my father was killed by his Business partner.

my
father Business partner sent Armed Robbers to kill all the members of
my family because my father was
progressing more than him. the Armed Roberts came around 1:am in the
night they killed my father my mother and my two small brothers. Am the
only survivor in my family because i was not in the house when the
criminals came i was in the school hostel.

Am
the only survival of my family so i managed to make my way to the
nearby country Senegal, where am now residing in a refugee camp in Dakar
Senegal for the sake of my life.I am constrained to contact you because
of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother since i loss my
parents. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and
properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Her
aim was to kill me too so that she will take every thing my father left.

Meanwhile
I wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my international
passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not
discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important
documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal
where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High
Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to
contact you personally for a long term business relationship and
investment assistance in your country.

My
father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 5.500,000.00 us
dollars in Finance Firm with my name as the next of kin when he was
alive. i want you to help me to transfer this money from the bank my
late father deposited it to your account in your country so that i will
join you and invest the money over there. i contacted you because i need
a Foreign business partner who will help me in this transaction. i can
only get Foreign business
partner through computer that is the reason why i contacted you.
However I shall forward you the necessary information of the deposit on
confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and
investment of the fund in your country.

As
you will help me in an investment and I will like to complete my
studies in your country after the transfer, as I was in my school before
i escaped to this country Senegal to safe my life. i want you to help
me to transfer the money from the bank my late father deposited the
money to your account in your country all i need is your honesty and
trustworthiness. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the
total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment
capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all
communications should be through this email address only for
confidential purposes.

there
are millions of people in this country who will help me if i tell them
this matter, but i don't want to stay in this country and i don't want
to invest any thing in this country.As soon as I receive your positive
response showing your interest I will put things into action
immediately. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not
to disclose it to any body till I come over to you in your country once
the fund has been transferred. I hope my explanation is very clear but
if you need further clarification, then send in your questions. i will
send you my photo in my next mail. Thanks as i hope to receive from you
soon.
One Love
Favour.
 
Mr From: favor derrick <favor.derrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Sunday, October 19, 2014 10:53:29 AM GMT-0700
Subject: THIS IS THE BANK CONTACT INFORMATION SO SEND LETTER TO THE BANK PLEASE

Hello My Dear,
i
hope you are fine. your health is very important to me because you mean
a lot to me now. God will bless and reward you for every effort you
are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee
camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely of my
parents(may their gentle souls rest in peace).
I
thank God for the life of Rev Paul Godwin the Priest of the church
located in the camp where i receive and send emails to you. i will like
you to call me with this rev father phone number ( +221-778740225 )
When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will
send for me to come and answer your call, i have told him about you.
this
is the bank contact. i send it to you now so that you will contact the
bank for the transfer. try to contact the bank now for the transfer.i
have told the bank manager every thing about you. try to contact them
immediately so that they will transfer the money to you in your
country. After the transfer of the money in to your account, you will
withdraw sum money and send to me so that i will get my traveling
documents and join you over there in your country.I want you to send an
application letter to the bank email and ask them to transfer the fund
in my late father account to your account because i have officially
sent a nomination letter to the bank introducing you to them as my
business partner.

Here
is the contact information of the
bank in Scotland, United kingdom where the money was deposited by my
late father with my name as next of kin. send application letter to
their email address for the transfer.

THIS IS THE BANK CONTACT INFORMATION
Royal Bank of Scotland
9-13, Paternoster Row, London, EC4M 7EJ.
Scotland, United kingdom
EMAIL:...................... royalbanktransfers@aol.com
EMAIL:...................... royalbankofscotland545@yahoo.co.uk
PHONE NO..............+447-053-846-403
Fax :...........................00447031800059
Contact Person. Mr.Lowel Sylva ( Director Foreign Remittance Department)

Let
them know that you are my partner for the transfer of the fund in the
account details i have informed them about you try and contact them
today so that we can hear from them soon. i have told this bank every
thing about you so send them application letter for the transfer now.

THIS IS MY LATE FATHER ACCOUNT INFORMATION

ACCOUNT NAME.................................. ( Mr SYLBERT DERRICK )
ACCOUNT NUMBER........................... 012458000037
AMOUNT DEPOSITED......................... US$ 5,500.000.00
NEXT OF KIN......................................... MISS. FAVOUR SYLBERT DERRICK .
SWIFT CODE :..........................................(RBOSGB1L)

I am waiting to hear from you the response from the bank.

Thanks and be blessed .
One Love.
 
Mr From: favor derrick <favor.derrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Sunday, October 19, 2014 11:07:35 AM GMT-0700
Subject: THIS IS HOW THIS LETTER SHOULD BE SO SEND IT TO THE BANK WITH BANK EMAIL ADDRESS PLEASE



YOUR FULL NAME =====

ADDRESS ============

AGE===============

COUNTRY/STATE ========== ==
DATE =====================

PHONE NUMBER .......







The Director
Foreign Remittance Department
Royal Bank of Scotland
9-13, Paternoster Row
London, ECAM 7EJ
Scotland, United Kingdom

APPLICATION FOR FUND TRANSFER =====================
Dear Sir,/ Mr.Lowel Sylva,

It
is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass
across to me by one Miss Favour Derrick whose father’s name is late Mr
SYLBERT DERRICK the father has an account NO: RBS 012458000037 with SWIFT CODE :..(RBOSGB1L) in your
Bank.Miss Favour in several occasion has communicated with me over
E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $5.5 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank.I do here by demand that according to advise of miss Favour Derrick that this bank should grant
our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my
country,I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thanks.
Yours Faithfully,
==================
Please honey i just help you to construct the application so send it now with th bank email ID let hear from then please do it now so tomorrow they may receive it or next tomorrow , just be there for for , must to confess i love you with my heart.and send it to then, whenever the bank says you update me thanks i shall callyou tomorrow
 
Mr From: favor derrick <favor.derrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Sunday, October 19, 2014 11:31:37 AM GMT-0700
Subject: MY PICTURE AGAIN

Try and send it today to the bank be fast for me because my situation here is so ugly. i know heavenly father i will use you to take me out of this (hell) called refugee camp please please. and the transfer is done and you comfirm the money in your account , from there you send some money to me for my preparation of travel document so that i do it fast with the help the Rev father who has been helping me and playing a father's role for me only that he doesn't have money just live in the church i as a shepherd .now dearest you are my hope and my future so whatever you are trying to do,do it fast so the transfer will be fast and faster, and do keep me post for the there replying please, and do not left me behind please,
 
Mr From: favor derrick <favor.derrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, October 20, 2014 1:10:47 AM GMT-0700
Subject: HELLO DEARESY. MY HOPE IN LIFE AND MY FUTURE

Oh thanks honey, please i understand you for the language you talked about, no problem when the transaction is done then i come over that your beautiful country you teach mr you language and i teach you mine honey, please dear i don't know i have tried my best to send my pictures to you but you are complaining that you are not seeing it why? ok no problem i will still try maybe computer problem my love and i just want to use this opportunity to thank you for your concern over me. may God bless you. and protect you for me till we see in that your beautiful country. and honey please whatever the bank says in there replying update me so i will know and i urge you to be sincere and honest for me . thank dearest.
 
Mr From: Royal Bank Of Scotland <royalbankofscotland545@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Monday, October 20, 2014 10:25:38 AM GMT+0100
Subject: ROYAL_BANK_OF_SCOTLAND_NOTICE_OF_TRANSFER

Royal Bank Place
1 Glategny Esplanade
St. Peter Port Guernsey GY1 4NW EmailAddress:royalbankofscotlandtransferdep@aol.com
Current Royal Bank of Scotland HQ in StAndrew's Square, Edinburgh Royal Bank ofScotland HQ,Gogarburn,Edinburgh,
Scotland


OCTOBER 20/10/2014.
Attention,
Sir,
I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer
to write you in respect of your mail we received in our bank here in
Scotland.Actually,we have earlier been told about you by the young lady
Miss Favour sylbert that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.Late
Dr.Sylbert Derrick is our late customer with substantial
amount(US$5,500,000.00) deposited with us.Hence you have been really
appointed as a trustee to represent as next of Kin. However before our
bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

1. A notarized Power of Attorney from a Senegalese resident lawyer permitting you to claim the said fund on her behalf.
2. The death certificate of late Dr. Sylbert Derrick, her deceased father confirming the death.
3. Affidavit of Support from Senegal High court of Justice where she is
residing, to prove the authentication of the power of attorney.
4. A copy of the Deposit Certificate of Dr. Sylbert Derrick given by our bank (ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND ). London.

Note: The above mentioned documents are compulsory and are needed to
protect our Interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. When you
get all these documents both from high court and the power of attorney,
Then, The original copies of the four required documents should be
submitted to our office. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick
and successful transfer of the fund is made. Processing and transferring
of lodgement/Funds to your nominated locations/accounts shall commence
as soon as we receive the above mentioned documents. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any questions,contact the FundamentalistTransfer Department Director.
Yours Faithfully
Mrs. Kate Aliou
Customers Relation Dep
 
Mr From: favor derrick <favor.derrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, October 20, 2014 9:14:37 AM GMT-0700
Subject: My love you can copy this letter bellow and send to the lawyer immediately darling.

Darling God bless and reward you for taking good care of an orphan like me and i will equally pay you back to all your kind gesture,care, and concern to me. i thought all hope has gone in my life and i have seen that you are good and mine also care . Darling the only problem we have now is the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal on your behalf. i went and meet Rev father and discussion with him and he gave me the contact of this lawyer! his Name is,

.Barr. David Johnson....He is a Senegalese registered lawyer.

I want you to contact the lawyer tell him that his contact was giving to you by theRev, father. paul johnson, you are my foreign partner, that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney and the affidavit of oath, that will enable you to transfer my,US$ 5,500.000.00 from

( ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, United kingdom)
to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status i can not make it on my own! please my dear, contact him as soon as you get this mail so that he will help us to get this remaining documents from the Federal high court of appeal here in Senegal and tell him how urgent we need this documents so that he will proceed it fast and my dear you know that this power of attorney and the affidavit of oath will give you more right and power to stand for me both in the bank and any where in the world as my partner.

My love you can copy this letter bellow and send to the lawyer immediately darling.

Sir.
With honor and respect Sir. I am Mr .......... a foreign partner to Miss Favour Derrick .your contact was giving to me by the Rev father Paul johnson, i am Favour Derrick foreign partner, i need your service and is urgently demanded for.i need a power of attorney and the affidavit of oath, that will enable me to transfer the sum ofUS$ 5,500.000.00 million dollars, from

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, United kingdom
in UK, to my own personal account on behalf of Miss Favour Derrick . i want you to render any assistance you can in other to enable us to get the documents from the Federal high court of appeal in Senegal.sir i will be very glad if u can help us to get it as soon as possible because is urgently demanded for.
Thanks

Please you are the only one i have which i know that you are going to stand to help me out please write to the lawyer now so that he will proceed with the other too documents thank you once again Lots of love and sweet regards and whenever the lawyer says please do keep me posted thanks

Yours in love Mary

==================================THE LAWYER CONTACT INFORMATION'S ARE AS FOLLOWS.

Name........ Barr. David Johnson
Tel: ....... +221 776973511
Email: ( barrister_davidjohnson@yahoo.com )
 
Mr From: Barrister David Johnson <barrister_davidjohnson@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, October 20, 2014 9:24:52 PM GMT+0100
Subject: EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBER .YOUR INFORMATION NEEDED

BARRISTER JOHNSON.CHAMBERS OF ATTORNEY
AND OATH ASSOCIATION.EQUALRIGHT LAW CHAMBER.
SOLICITORS / ADVOCATES.MEMBER ECOWAS
BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
NO 48 WEST FOIR AVENUE, YOFF CLOSE
28874 DAKAR SENEGAL
Tel:+221776973511
Fax;+221-338-952-912
Date: 20/10/2014

ATTENTION:,

Sir,
In respect of the mail we received today in our noble law firm, on how to obtain power of attorney/ affidavit of oath in your name for you to stand on behalf of your partner ( Miss Favour Sylbert) to transfer the total sum of money, from Bank to your account in your country.

We have been told about you by your partner( Miss Favour Sylbert ) Our noble law-firm wishes to bring to your notice that before we can
proceed with this services, we will want you to forward your personal
information on how it will appear in those documents to our noble
chamber immediately.

Information as follows:

1) ......FULL NAME:
2) ......FULL ADDRESS:
3).......TEL:
4) ......FAX:
5)...... DATE OF BIRTH:
6) .....COUNTRY:
7).......CITY:
8).......PROFESSION:
9).......AGE.

All these information's listed above will appear on the (power of attorney
and affidavit of oath) to be obtained. Along the line, i will go to the
federal high court here in Senegal to ascertain the cost of the
identification of the power of attorney and affidavit of oath before it becomes valid for the transfer of the
fund to your nominated account. After the due process, our law-firm will contact you back for the cost,

Before accepting to render the required legal services. Our priority is to
render the best and efficient services to our clients. Thanks for
choosing our law chamber to serve you in this transaction. We render
standard services to our respected clients.

Yours Sincerely in Service,
Bar. David Johnson.
(Principal Attorney)
EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBER,
DAKAR, REPUBLIC OF SENEGAL
 
Mr From: favor derrick <favor.derrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 12:53:14 AM GMT-0700
Subject: I HAVE SEEN THE LAWYER'S MAILL SO PLEASE SEND YOUR INFORMATION AS HE DEMANDS IMMEDIATELY

How are you today honey, please i have seen you what the lawyer sent to you and i found out that he needs your informations in other to use it and prepare the the documents in the federal high court of appeal here in Senegal as bank demand. please do fast and send your information to him immediately for fast preparation , please honey help me and be faster so that between the week the transfer will be done and you see the money in your account fron there you send me some money for my preparation for travel documents here in senegal. dearest can't wait to meet you there because you are my hope and future.
 
Mr From: Barrister David Johnson <barrister_davidjohnson@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 11:52:15 AM GMT+0100
Subject: EQUALRIGHT LAW CHAMBER.THE COST OF YOUR DOCUMENTS

BARRISTER JOHNSON.CHAMBERS OF ATTORNEY
AND OATH ASSOCIATION.EQUALRIGHT LAW CHAMBER.
SOLICITORS / ADVOCATES.MEMBER ECOWAS
BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
NO 48 WEST FOIR AVENUE, YOFF CLOSE
28874 DAKAR SENEGAL
Tel:+221776973511
Fax;+221-338-952-912
Date: 21 October/2014

Attention:My Client

Sir,
In
compliance with the content of your email i received from Royal Bank of
Scotland London as confirmation before i proceed with my service. I
wish to inform you that after due confirmations from the Bank, of the
true existence of the money, its legitimacy and enquirers from
appropriate quarters about the needful for successful completion of the
transfer process, that I hereby accept to dutifully handle the case.
Prior to my conversation with the bank as i contacted the bank yesterdays
for the preparation of power of attorney .

I
understand from the Bank Transfer director that the actual
credit balance at the moment is US$5.5 Million Dollars with accumulated
interest. The Transfer director also mentioned that you have already
been nominated by the next of kin and they are expecting that you get
back to them soonest for further transfer to Your account . I have seen
two among the needed documents even as your partner shows me the scan
copy of Her Late father's death certificate and deposit certificate of
her late father,I was made to understand from the bank that those
documents are required by them for the transfer to take place
immediately and to be confirm in your account in three banking working
days.

1.
I have drafted a tentative Power of Attorney / Agreement based on your
partner request and information which will be notarized on this Noble
Law Chambers letter head after the signature of party involved at the
Federal High Court Dakar Senegal ..

2.After
due consultations from Dakar Federal High Court, I understand that it
will officially cost the sum of ( 105 Dollars) to legalize the power of
attorney, but poverty alleviation Levy's imposed by government of
Senegal on any investor/ investors in the country in the category of
such fund income is ( 380,239.17 XOF Financière Africaine Francs BCEAO ) Which is the local currency that we are using in country Senegal. In
the Universal Currency Converter it is around (Dollars$740.00) which has to be paid to Federal Inland Revenue Office first by you, through your
representative lawyer and which am here as your representative, before
the documents can be obtain and it will be ready in next two working
days if we can receive this government levy today from you.

The
payment receipt shown that the Government levy has be
cleared will be tendered to the Federal High Court before the power of
attorney is notarize. My chambers'legal fees is $3,000 United States
Dollar (three thousand Dollars only )

The
funds in Bank is a guarantee to you by the next of kin now, Therefore
you should pay our legal fees of $3,000 United States Dollar ( including
notary fees ) In ten banking days after receipt of the fund (
US$5.5Million Dollar ) in your country bank account as customary in
legal services in my country demands.

While
you should arrange and only send now the government levy of (Dollars
$740.00) To enable us commence and conclude actions on the
authentication of the power of attorney/ agreement in the Federal High
Court within two days.

Therefore
you are to send
this inland revenue money through money gram or western union money
transfer system (which is the fastest means of receiving/sending money
to enable this noble office prepare and validate the Power Of Attorney
here in the high court and notary republic respectively.

You
are to send the (Dollars $740.00) with the name of my noble law firm
information ( David Johnson ) Send or call my office for the
information as soon as you send the money to enable me go and get the money out from the money gram transfer office and to start
the preparation of the documents as you requested which will only be
ready in the next two working days when once this government levy are
cleared at the Federal inland revenue office here in Senegal .

Note you can send the Money with your
country local currency equivalent to $740.00

The
bank has said that the document's should be send to them through DHL
post service to effect and complete the transfer right in your account
in three banking working days legally.

Use this information and send the government Levy's:

THROUGH MONEY GRAM.

The name/address for payment is:
First Name:..... David
Second name..Johnson
amount....$740.00 Dollars
Address: No 45 Villa City Nord Foire
ID NUMBER... 2320063170
Country....Senegal
City........DAKAR.WEST AFRICA.
CODE........+221

Send
the transfer information as soon as you send the Government levy to
enable me go for the collection of the
money from any of Money Gram or Western Union local office. This noble
law firm has noted down your information for the power of Attorney and
mind you that without the government levy been clear first this noble
law firm will never have any of service to give in this Issue as you
should understand that the federal high court will not endorse the
documents if you did not send the Government levy and your partner can
not even afford this money . Please do not fail to contact me for more
clarifications needed on the receipt of this mail if needed.
Yours Sincerely in Service,
Bar. David Johnson.
(Principal Attorney)
 
Mr From: favor derrick <favor.derrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 1:41:16 PM GMT-0700
Subject: DARLING PLEASE HELP ME OUT EVEN YOU CAN PAY THE MONEY IN SAUDI ARABIA OR DOHA PLEASE PLEASE.

Hi darling,
i am so excited to receive your email today with the understanding that
the lawyer has accepted to provide the legal documents for us to enable
us achieve our goal You are being a wonderful person to my life.

I am very lucky having you as my partner, I am hoping and longing more
than anything to meet you in person as soon as this money transferred to your account, To show you all the appreciation with the love of my
heart.

Though i am happy but I am very very worried based on the request of the
lawyer for the amount( $740 ) Dollars before getting the documents for
us, Honey i asked the lawyer after receiving your mail this afternoon and he told me
that you should send only $740 Dollars for him to help us to prepare
those documents and after the transfer you send him the rest. I am very
much worried because as you know that I don't have any money at hand
here and I have no way to get it here, Because here in the refugees camp I hardly feed very well in a day due to lack of money and good
hospitality, This is why I want to leave this refugee camp before i will die here, because it makes me to crying every middle of the night when I remember having a huge amount of money in the bank and been suffering
here in the refugees camp.

I want you to listen to me, I have never thought of stressing you with
the issue of money in this matter, but as you can see now we can not get the money without those documents.I went to the law chamber with the
reverend father and we pleaded with the lawyer himself but he said that the money is
not for him but should be paid to the federal high court.

Since you already know that I have no money at hand here and I don't have any other person than you, I beg you in the name of God our creator do your best and send the money to the lawyer as he requested.even you can
borrow the money so that as soon as the money transferred we pay back
even with interest. please please try your best.
God bless you.
Yours Sincerely
Favour.
 
Mr From: Barrister David Johnson <barrister_davidjohnson@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 2:08:24 AM GMT+0100
Subject: FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION.

BARRISTER JOHNSON.CHAMBERS OF ATTORNEY
AND OATH ASSOCIATION.EQUALRIGHT LAW CHAMBER.
SOLICITORS / ADVOCATES.MEMBER ECOWAS
BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
NO 48 WEST FOIR AVENUE, YOFF CLOSE
28874 DAKAR SENEGAL
Tel:+221776973511
Fax;+221-338-952-912
Date 22 .10.2014

Attention:My Client
Sir,
In
respect of your mail and your partner calls seeking for immediate
assistance to complete this transaction successfully, I humbly wish to
bring to your notice that you should make the payment over there in Saudi Arabia for me to start the preparation of those documents which will be ready in two working days for its readiness considering your partner condition over there in Refugee camp. I hope you understand me.I await your response soon. Have a nice day. YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED

Sign,
(Principal Attorney)
Yours Sincerely in Service,
Barr.David Johnson.
(Principal Attorney)
EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBER,DAKAR,
REPUBLIC OF SENEGAL
 
Mr From: favor derrick <favor.derrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 12:00:33 PM GMT-0700
Subject: HONEY I JUST WANT TO SAY I LOVE YOU FROM MY HEART

Oh dearest, am glad to hear that you are now in Saudi Arabia,may God be
praise for safe trip to Saudi Arabia for you to me and also pray for
your successful renewal of your license. to be sincere honey i must to
confess to you, you are the type of man i love to stay with and live all the rest of my dear life with, i like somebody that knows business and
hard working somebody who can make things happen ie good thing dear,
anyway dearest, when the money is transfer to your account i know you
will make good use of it in your business then we become richer and
richer but my wish now is your fastness because i really want to live
this called refugee camp and join you over there, dear i can't wait to
see you in that your beautiful country and sleep on your arms because
you have really showed love and care also concern since i know you dear i say
may God bless you and keep you alive for me until i come over there, thanks and do remember to send the money to the lawyer please. below
is my photos.
FAVOUR SYLBERT DERRICK
Mr From: favor derrick <favor.derrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, October 23, 2014 6:23:25 AM GMT-0700
Subject: THANKS FROM YOUR LOVE FAVOUR.

My Love,

Honey in fact you mean a
lot to my life and my future and i promise to continue loving you to
end of my life and nothing can change my love for you , really you are
the apple of my eyes the bone of my flesh , my moon light and the stars
of my sky without you my life is incomplete.
Thank you for your
love and care for me, my heart is full of joy and happiness anytime l
sees your mail, i really appreciate all your effort to see that things
works out well for me, God will continue to bless and reward you abundantly. Honey today i am sending you other of my photos and i would like you to send me yours too and Please try all you possible best to transfer the money to the lawyer soon as you promised me for him to start the preparation of those documents which is the only thing delaying the transfer. Ti will be going back to the camp till i hear from you soon.Thank you very much.

Lots of love
Yours baby
Favour.



FAVOUR SYLBERT DERRICK
FAVOUR SYLBERT DERRICK
FAVOUR SYLBERT DERRICK
 
Mr From: favor derrick <favor.derrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Friday, October 24, 2014 2:48:39 AM GMT-0700
Subject: I JUST WANT TO SAY I LOVE YOU WITH MY HEART

Ok dearest and my honey my future and my hope in life. i hard you, and i say may God bless you for me and protect you from all harm and lead you to all your life activities over there till you go back to you beautiful country lndia. so honey have you started processing the license of your company? because am worried over that and you know now that your business is my concern because you are a such a man that i like to live and stay and spend all my life with. Honey to be sincere dear and i must to confess to you, you are hard working man i love that and please urge you to keep it on God will help you in all things . besides dearest, as soon as the money is transfer to your account i wish to let you know that you must use it and invest into your company to boost it so that your company will be one of the biggest company in that your country, honey i really love you , you are hard working class man and you have a spirit of human being and
mannered to your fellow human being another thing is dear be polite with your workers and people around you. i wish the money have been transfer to your account now, that you use it and boost your company , i really want that company to be a known company in the world. therefore honey i urge you to be fast in whatever you are doing in or other to start the processing of the fund because i really want to join you over there and start a new life with you.

For your friend house dear, i have seen it he is trying over there , you have a very good friend ,person that motivate a friend but i wish you try more than him anyway when my money is transfer to you account you use it and invest into your company so it will become a bigger network company there.

honey to conclude it all i love you with my heart and what i need from you now is your honesty and seriousness because my situation here is not good am suffering here while i have money in the bank but duo to my refugee status i can't do otherwise, if not the help of the REV father in the camp infact i wouldn't know how my situation would have be , people in that so called camp (hell) is very wicked at time they give us food ones a day and take the remaining food back to there home to there children while we go on hunger with starvation if you trying to talk they we expel you from the camp, i thank God for showing me you because i really pray and feast also ask God to use a rightful person who has every good spirit and hard working man that has vision for future hope. i stop dearest, let me not forget ho was you night? i hope you sleep well over there .
 
Mr From: favor derrick <favor.derrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Sunday, October 26, 2014 4:28:46 AM GMT-0700
Subject: I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU ARE AND I MISS YOU A LOT HONEY

Honey how are you over there, am worried about your joining to Doha because i have not here from you for two days now, are you ok? and how have you gone for your company's license there? have you renewed it ? i really want to know please and to know your state of things with you over there because you are very important to me, you are my hope, my future, and everything in life .and honey i just want to use this opportunity to wish you a happy weekend and may your weekend bring you a pleasant future and hope for all your life struggle. bye i love you with my heart honey be a good man for me and be there for me every time i need you and your love. one more thing honey i really want read from you as soon as your receive this mail, you know i miss you a lot.
 
Mr From: favor derrick <favor.derrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, October 27, 2014 2:20:49 AM GMT-0700
Subject: AM OK TO HEAR FROM YOU

My spirit is relaxed now, because i was so worried about you there and your state of things with you. i wish you a pleasant day
 
Mr From: favor derrick <favor.derrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 4:01:59 AM GMT-0700
Subject: HELLO DARLING, HAVE YOU COME BACK FROM DOHA?

How are you today darling, please how have you been doing for you travel over there am curious i really want to know the situation of thing with you please, please don't be upset have you come come from Doha as you promise me that you will come back today please tell me because i want to know about your movement, you know without you now my life is incomplete is i found you as my honest love and trustee, to be sincere with you dearest you are so good to me no matter we have not seen each other before but your concern and your care over me makes me happy and gives my hope for future.
 
Mr From: favor derrick <favor.derrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, October 30, 2014 11:06:57 AM GMT-0700
Subject: TRY HONEY PLEASE AND DO LIKE THAT FOR ME

Ok dearest, i was worried over your silent to me since 4 days now and because you know that you are all i have now, you are my hope and my future,also savior on earth now, so how have you gone for the license because that one is very important to me and the your company also because when i come over there the live i will like the company to be a very big and influence company in that country as soon as the money is transfer to your account, please dearest, i don't know how you will feel for this, i would have say that you should pay in the money there throughwestern union money transfer with the information the lawyer says he sent to you there to the lawyer because the bank are waiting to hear from us please please. and one more thing please honey i wish to be seen your mail,reading from you makes me happy and gives me hope please. please try and send the money through that place please, please let me not forget i hope you are well over there, and
health and one more thing i will like you to write to the lawyer please so he will know your seriousness please
 
Mr From: favor derrick <favor.derrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Friday, October 31, 2014 2:03:02 AM GMT-0700
Subject: THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU

Ok darling , i just want to know how you have gone for that and to know if you have come back from there , thanks and may God bless you one more this i wish you will write to the lawyer and inform him please. do send me a lovely mail please reading from you make s me happy and hope please
 
Mr From: favor derrick <favor.derrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Saturday, November 1, 2014 10:37:20 AM GMT-0700
Subject: AM GLAD TO HEAR THAT AND WHEN ARE YOU GOING BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY DEAREST?

firstly i want to wish you a lovely weekend over there my dearest, and also glad to hear that from you, as soon as you come back contact the lawyer please i wish you safe journey to your beautiful country .thanks i love you ans i can't wait to see you please honey.my spirit really long to see you and stay with you and start a new life please.
 
Mr
From: " Barrister David Johnson" < barrister_davidjohnson@yahoo.com >
Date: Nov 4, 2014 5:49 PM
Subject: WE WISH TO KNOW YOUR READINESS OVER THE DOCUMENTS AND WHY THE SILENT ALL THIS WHILE
To: " favor.derrick@yahoo.com " < favor.derrick@yahoo.com >

L'image
BARRISTER JOHNSON.CHAMBERS OF ATTORNEY 
AND OATH ASSOCIATION.EQUALRIGHT LAW CHAMBER. 
SOLICITORS / ADVOCATES.
MEMBER ECOWAS 
BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.

NO 48 WEST FOIR AVENUE, YOFF CLOSE
28874 DAKAR  SENEGAL
Tel:+221776973511
Fax;+221-338-952-912
Date04-11- 2014


ATTENTION:,

Sir,
                                                     REMAINDER 
                                                          = = = = =

How are you ,  i hope all is well with you over there? on contra to on exiting protocol this honorable law firm wish to know you readiness over your application in which you requested  a power of attony and affidavit of oath in this honorable noble  law firm  over two weeks now, we also wish to use this medium to let you know that this law firm has prepared the said documents for you but it remains the endorsement in the federal high court here in Dakar Senegal. as our client we hereby asking you to tell us your mind over that and when to send the money to us in other to use it and authenticate the documents in the court as a valid and legal  in the bank and in the world.
Thanks. i do hope you understand me  very well.


Yours Sincerely in Service,
Bar. David Johnson.
(Principal Attorney)

EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBER.

DAKAR, REPUBLIC OF SENEGAL


 

 
Mr From: favor derrick <favor.derrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, November 5, 2014 1:24:00 AM GMT-0800
Subject: JUST TO KNOW HOW YOU ARE DARLING

How are you my lovely darling ?, hope your health is perfectly okay, as for me honey mine is not really fine here because of much thinking over my situation here. Dearest, i know that things are very difficult but try your possible best to send the money so that those documents can be send to the bank for the to finalized the transfer, as you can see this is the only thing that is holding this matter now. Remember my condition, i really want to join you over there as soon as possible in other to start a better life, more especially my educations. Please take good care of yourself for me and always keep me posted as soon as you send the money to the lawyer. I remain your lovely Darling Favour.

have you come back to for travel to you country? and darling am worried over your silent to me for some days now, have you finished your program in doha? and have you renew your licenses ?because that is one of the must important thing a and you health to me here. please i will like to read from you to know how thing is moving with you please because your mail gives me joy, hope, and happiness whenever i sees it and read it
 
Mr From: favor derrick <favor.derrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, November 10, 2014 12:09:15 AM GMT-0800
Subject: AM WORRIED OVER YOUR SILENT FOR A NEW NOT WRITING TO ME AT ALL, ARE YOU OKAY? REPLY ME IMMIDEATELY

Darling how are you over there?, i hope your health is perfectly okay, as for me honey mine is not really fine here because of much thinking over my situation here. Dearest,have you come back for Doha? because i ask ravened father to help me to go and know from the lawyer if he has hear for you because am so worried over your silent to me,i have not see your mail for a week and darling you know reading from you gives me hope happy remember my condition and my eagerness to live this hell called refugee camp to follow you there to live a better life again in my life please am really worried over your silent,, darling am writing this mail with bitterness of soul and sad now because i have not been hearing from or know my stand with you. now have you finished the renewed of the the company lenses ? i really want to join you over there as soon as possible in other to start a better life, more especially my educations. Please take good care of yourself for me
and always keep me posted as soon as you send the money to the lawyer. I remain your lovely Darling Favour.and reply me as soon as you see this mail and read it please please.
 
Mr From: favor derrick <favor.derrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, November 10, 2014 11:58:59 PM GMT-0800
Subject: I WISH YOU THE BEST OVER THERE DARLING AND PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST

Oh that's good my love to hear from you please , please try an come back to india and as soon as you live doha please let me know because, i wish you the best. and love you with all my heart and hoping to live with you for a better life there in your country.i can't waiting to see you .
 
Mr

From: " Royal Bank Of Scotland" < royalbankofscotland545@yahoo.co.uk >
Date: Nov 22, 2014 3:14 PM
Subject: TREAT AS URGENT
Cc:

>
>
> Royal Bank Place
> 1 Glategny Esplanade
> St. Peter Port Guernsey GY1 4NW EmailAddress:royalbankofscotlandtransferdep@aol.com <EmailAddress%3Aroyalbankofscotlandtransferdep@aol.com>
> Current Royal Bank of Scotland HQ in StAndrew' s Square, Edinburgh Royal Bank ofScotland HQ,Gogarburn,Edinburgh,
> Scotland
>   
>                                                                              November  22/2014.
> Attention,
> Sir,
>
>
> For Your kind Attention,
>
>  
> I am directed by the board of directors of our bank to officially inform you that your partner' s inheritance which is now in your name has been in our internal vault all this while ready to be transferred but only waiting for the required documents in which our establishment have requested for the transfer of the fund to you account and clearance for the transfer to be legally done.
>
> Based on the principal amount involved to be transferred to your account is not possible to act or do anything without those documents been demanded from you and your partner because of our banking and United Kingdom policies on international transfer above 1,000,000 Dollars. The documents must be completely tendered before the transfer commence.therefore we the board of directors urged you to tell get back to us as soon as you read this mail and also inform your lawyer.
>
> Our bank will be reading their  annual financial report soonest and if by then your transfer have not been done, it will be postponed and the fund send back to our external vault till our directors board meeting next year when we will open the external vault again because we don' t keep such funds in our internal vaults for more than 6 weeks for security reasons.you thereby inform your partner (MISS,Favour
> Derrick  Sybert. and  your lawyer to know ie Barrister, David Johnson
> You are asked to inform us your opinion concerning the transfer, waiting for your prompt answer to enable us know our line of action.
>
> We maintain your security and ours to make sure you have a successful transfer.
> Thanks for you understanding and your  Regards
> yours
> Mrs. Kate Aliou.
>

 
Mr

From: " favor derrick" < favor.derrick@yahoo.com >
Date: Nov 24, 2014 2:31 PM
Subject: WHAT IS YOUR MIND TOWARDS ME AND HAVE YOU COME BACK FROM TRAVEL?
Cc:

> Hello darling,how are you over there ?  i hope your okay and well ?, it' s been a long time,although i felt sick since a week now and was taken to hospital through the help of the REV, father who has been helping me all this while, just yesterday i was discharged  from the hospital and  then i come to check my mail in Rev, father' s office to know if you have been come back from your travel to DOHA and to also know if you have gotten the license, so darling please have you heard from the lawyer? please tell me am curious so i may know my stand with you because i can' t wait to stay here again, to honesty speaking darling the suffering here is too much as i told you earlier.
>
> Darling please tell me what is your stand over mine and your mind over my situation here? because you are not been writing to me neither call me, remember that you did not force me to come to your life and heart  just that my spirit was moved when i saw your data and  friendship is a gift we human begin gives to ourselves as a gift of nature. so tell me how have you gone for all ?i want to know , please reply me as soon as you see this mail so i may know my stand.
>
>
>

 
Mr

From: " favor derrick" < favor.derrick@yahoo.com >
Date: Nov 25, 2014 2:47 PM
Subject: TELL ME YOUR MIND PLEASE
Cc:

>
> What has really kept you quite all these while, i must confess to you that am very much worried, please  please talk to me so as to know your present condition of health.am just writing to you with bitterness of soul and cry because of your silents not to mail me even to know anything about me again and also i wish to your mind about this the transfer, just tell me your mind don' t  hide anything to me  and be open to me because i have be open to you since i knew you so i will know my stand ,  I will be expecting to hear from you as soon as you read this mail please reply me  please please

 
Mr

From: " favor derrick" < favor.derrick@yahoo.com >
Date: Nov 25, 2014 9:58 PM
Subject: SO DARLING EVERTHING IS IN YOUR HAND, SO CONTACT THE LAWYER NOW IMMIDIATELY PLEASE
Cc:

>  Oh darling, please i have seen want the bank says concerning the transfer and our delay over it, so how are will going to do this because the transfer now is in your hand since the documents is been demanded form the bank, so please darling to be honestly, i don' t know much about this i will like you to inform the lawyer and tell him about this mail now immediately so he can get back to then, one more thing, i wish to know if you have come back to your country Indian as you promised me that you will come back soon and as for me darling am not too well here just mail me ,i want to read  from you please please.don' t let me behind i don' t have any other person that will help me and i see you as my help and my love also my everything please.

 
Mrs

From: " Barrister David Johnson" < barrister_davidjohnson@yahoo.com >
Date: Nov 27, 2014 4:12 PM
Subject: YOUR ATTENDTION IS NEEDED AND REPLY IMMIDIATELY
Cc:

>
> BARRISTER JOHNSON.CHAMBERS OF ATTORNEY
> AND OATH ASSOCIATION.EQUALRIGHT LAW CHAMBER.
> SOLICITORS / ADVOCATES.MEMBER ECOWAS
> BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
> NO 48 WEST FOIR AVENUE, YOFF CLOSE
> 28874 DAKAR  SENEGAL
> Tel:+221776973511
> Fax;+221-338-952-912
> Date 27 .11.2014
>
> Attention:My Client
> Sir,
>                                                 COMPLAIN AND A NOTICE
>                                                 = = = = = = = = = =
> How are you i hope all is well with you over there? on contra to on exiting protocol this honorable law firm wish to know you readiness over your application in which you requested
> a power of attony and affidavit of oath in this honorable noble law firm, besides the Rev,Father Paul Godwin came to my office this morning with your partner MISS Favour Derrick, and showed me the letter you forwarded to her and i read it which means that the bank even asked you to informed me but you did not informed me  to know, anyway that is not the problem,now i wish to know from you if you are ready to help  the young miss Favour Derrick, in this her situation?,  travel which made but since then you have not write to me or call me neither be writing to your partner because he complained that to me , even as it is now that you have not let her know whether you have come back from the travel.
>
> this honorable noble law firm wish to know your mind in this transaction ,are you ready to help the you lady or not? , because bank our waiting to hear from you and your partner since the lodgement of the account has been made in the bank  and your names has be nominated as the trustee and partner. and  , i wish to let you know that it is not my right to be writing to you to inform you about this development of ours but is your duty to let me know, but since the Rev, father  came with your partner to my office and  urged me to write to  you concerning the  letter you forwarded to Miss Favour, and the young lady started crying in my office to help her  and write to you that is what moves my spirit because i hate seen people crying as a lawyer and somebody who really feels for humanity because that is my part of my life here on earth.
>
> please try and send the money for those documents which  is the problem of the transfer, which the bank demands so we can tender it to the bank. i urge to to get back to me  for reply and your wish to stop here till i hear from you, thanks for a good cooperation
>
> Yours Sincerely in Service,
> Bar. David Johnson.
> (Principal Attorney)
> EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBER.
> DAKAR, REPUBLIC OF SENEGAL
>

 
Mr

From: " favor derrick" < favor.derrick@yahoo.com >
Date: Dec 2, 2014 10:42 PM
Subject: PLEASE TELL ME YOU MIND CONCERING ME
Cc:

> Hello darling. please i just want to know your readiness over the the help and your concern for my situation here  because i found our that you are not serious over me again, please i beg you to tell me your mind for God seek please so i will know where i am in this situation  and please don' t use my condition as child play remember that as a human begin you don' t know what will befall on you in future so tell me your mind either YOUR KNOW OR YES IS WHAT I NEED NOW PLEASE. because you can' t treat me like this , is not fair .

 
Mr
From: " favor derrick" < favor.derrick@yahoo.com >
Date: Dec 6, 2014 2:34 PM
Subject: AM GLAD TO SEE YOUR MAIL DARLING, PLEASE HELP ME I DON' T HAVE ANY OTHER PERSON HERE
Cc:

Oh my God may your name be glorify  that you made me to see my beloved and caring darling message  once again in my life , and i see today as one of my happier' s day on earth for seen your message  because i thought you have lift me behind,your silent made me sick all the time  here in the (hell) called refugee camp, please darling  i have heard what you say , that i should give you some days  now  so you will prepare your business very well  and i also want you to write to the lawyer in other not to look so  childish  to him for the transaction please please and tell him when to send the money for the documents please you know that is only thing that remains for the transaction and without those documents the bank will not transfer the money so darling  try your best for me  because i don' t have any other person ,brother , uncle husband,father  infact darling you are everything i have on earth so don' t disappoint me , help me out of this situation and as soon as the money is transfer then you send me some from there for my preparation of my document here through the help of the REV,father who has been so wonderful to me ,playing a father role 4 me only that he doesn' t have money .

I just also want to use this opportunity to say that you are a hard working person so keep it up, till i come over that your beautiful country to stay with you , while you use the money the invest  in you business, so darling help me and reply as soon as the you read this mail please please,one more thing remember that the bank are waiting for us for the transfer please, thanks your' s lovely Favour.
 
Mr

From: " favor derrick" < favor.derrick@yahoo.com >
Date: Dec 7, 2014 1:10 AM
Subject: PLEASE HELP ME SETTLE THE LAWYER , DON' T LET ME BEHIND AND I PROIMSE TO DO EVEYTHING WOMAN SHOULD DO TO HER DARLING PLEASE HELP ME
Cc:

> OK, i  just want to let you know that i have contacted the lawyer as you directed me to do , as soon as i read your mail , i have to tell Rev father  that you say that i should contact the lawyer and tell him that you say will  should send the  money to him for the documents  and we went there  to his office through the help of  the Rev,father ,  but lawyer was somehow angry  by saying that we are playing with him , that is we  are not serious over the transfer , if we are , that you as my partner would been writing to him  all this while  so he can know our readiness for the transfer  besides he promise to mail you tomorrow  to know your mail  and as for the photo you asked me to send to you i will do that  please , but father computer is given me problem now later i send the photo my lovely darling so just bear with me  please , one more thing darling , please please help me settle the lawyer for the documents please i don' t have any other place or brother, uncle , parents that i will meet , i just want to live my life with you all days of my life, i really have a very good heart  for you even if you don' t have the money  please just  borrow for your friends and send to the lawyer for the documents please please and God will bless you for doing so for please  just sacrifice for me please. reply me and tell me the day will sen the money to the lawyer please because i wish to join you there  please

 
Mr
From: " favor derrick" < favor.derrick@yahoo.com >
Date: Dec 7, 2014 2:06 PM
Subject: darling please am just begging you to send the maoney to the lawyer this week please
Cc:

how are you my darling, i hope you are fine over there for me, here is the my photos  bellow
no matter anything please darling help me  i promise i will not let you down all my life ,  just help my s i will come ut from this hell call refugee camp please , but the way to help me out is foe you t help me send the money to lawyer for the documents please  please.



FAVOUR SYLBERT DERRICK
FAVOUR SYLBERT DERRICK
FAVOUR SYLBERT DERRICK
 
Mr

From: " Barrister David Johnson" < barrister_davidjohnson@yahoo.com >
Date: Dec 8, 2014 8:10 PM
Subject: WHEN ARE YOU SENDING THE MONEY TELL ME BECAUSE COURT SENT ME A DELAY MASSEGE FIVE DAYS AGO FOR THE DOCUMENTS
Cc:

>
> BARRISTER JOHNSON.CHAMBERS OF ATTORNEY 
> AND OATH ASSOCIATION.EQUALRIGHT LAW CHAMBER. 
> SOLICITORS / ADVOCATES.MEMBER ECOWAS 
> BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
> NO 48 WEST FOIR AVENUE, YOFF CLOSE
> 28874 DAKAR  SENEGAL
> Email. . . .barrister_davidjohnson@yahoo.com
> Tel:+221776973511
> Fax;+221-338-952-912
> Date08-12-2014
>
> ATTENTION:,
>
> Sir,
>   How are you  and your business via your life and  health  over there and it has been a longest time?, Squeal to the visit your partner and  REV, father Paul Godwin visited to our honorable noble law firm this after concerning  the delay over the transfer of the fund  in lodon, they told me that you promised to send the money this week for the preparation of the documents in the court, i also wish to know the day in which you will send the money so i will give you information that you will use and send the money there in India, please bear it in mind that the bank are waiting to hear from you people for the transfer.
>
>  Thanks for your co-operation indeed.
> Yours Sincerely in Service,
> Bar. David Johnson.
> (Principal Attorney)
> EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBER.
> DAKAR, REPUBLIC OF SENEGAL
>

 
Mr

From: " favor derrick" < favor.derrick@yahoo.com >
Date: Dec 9, 2014 9:04 PM
Subject: PLEASE DARLING TRY TO HELP ME IS YOU THAT I KNOW AND TRUST FOR THIS TRANSFER PLEASE
Cc:

> My sweetheart, how are you and your business over there,  i hope you are well  and okay indeed, please i just want to remind you for  the promised you made to me  lasted week, that is you said that as soon as  you cash the money from bank on Monday 8th that you will send the money to the lawyer for the documents in the high court, please have you send the money to the lawyer? please if you have not send  try and do that for me  please please am just writing this with cry and sob ,  i am  really suffering here because of helpless situation in which i found myself as a result of my parents death,  and it happened that i have you for a helper and partner also promise to do anything woman have to do to man,  to transfer my father' s money from the bank in London  since two mouths  now and you  promised to help me, that is since then i have been asking you to help me so i would come over that your beautiful country  and live and start a new life  and also celebrate with you,
>
> Darling please.  i just want to tell you if it is borrow with interest do for me as soon as the  money is transfer to your account we pay the person please , help me God will bless you  besides darling it is not my intention to disturbing you for money in this case , i didn' t know that  that bank we demand this kind of documents , anyway  i  found out that is  protect our interest  and the money also their' s as an an institution holder' s, please help me i don' t know any where to go  and to ask for such help , just that i really pray  and God showed me you that you are a good man an have a heart of man so is not a mistake by knowing you at all please help so will can go those documents
>
>  Lastly i wish to thank you for your kindness over me and  care although the transfer has not yet done but all this while you have been a lovely and kind to an orphan like me. i love you with al my heart  and God bless you

 
Mr

From: " favor derrick" < favor.derrick@yahoo.com >
Date: Dec 19, 2014 5:00 PM
Subject: PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU ARE ALREADY TO HELP ME AND IF YOU ARE NOT PLEASE JUST BE OPEN AND TELL OKAY
Cc:

> How are you my darling and longest time? i hope you are okay and fine.darling  i really wonder what has happened that you that i  trust  and put all my hope on doesn' t want to help me  and  you are even playing me by telling  me soon soon , how so soon would that be ?, while am writing this mail to you is to know  your mind and thought  also answer because i can' t wait any more and dying here, please tell me your mind, are you ready to help me or not? i need your answer please so i may know my stand with you  because bank are waiting to  for us please, and if you are not ready to help me please  please  just be open and tell me so i will know okay, i need you reply urgently please please,
>  

 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2014 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 21-Dec-2014