Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr

From: MR JAMES .B COMEY < COMEY121@yahoo.jp > ;
To: < > ;
Subject: From Federal Bureau of Investigation !!! !!! !!
Sent: Sun, Oct 5, 2014 4:44:08 AM

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Anti-Terrorist and Monitory Crime Division.
Federal Bureau of Investigation.
J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington Dc
http://www.fbi.gov/libref/directors/directmain.htm
Attn:-
How are you today? Hope all is well with you, I got your mail with the needed information for processing of your funds release immediately to your designated Bank Account, Below is the contact details of your paying Bank as instructed from the Board of Director Federal Bureau of Investigation, your new Payment, United nation Approval No; UN5685P, White House Approved No: WH44CV, Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 10.53, Released Code No: 0763; Immediate World Bank Telex confirmation No: -1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN013. Your fund is USD$10.5Million.
Below is the Contact Details to Your Paying Bank Were Your Funds are Deposited, Pleas do Contact The CORIS UBA BANK INTERNATIONAL with There Below Email.
Bank Name;-CORIS UBA BANK INTERNATIONAL
A/C Officer:-Mr. Bob Mike
Email:- mrbobmike@yahoo.com.hk
Tel: +23480170555133
Note that the World Bank Management have finalize your funds release today you as soon as you contact your paying Bank with the following Details email Email: mr.bobmike@yahoo.com.hk, Please as soon as you contact your paying Bank, kindly follow the instruction from your paying Bank.
I wait to hear from you in receipt of this mail.
Thank you so much for your honest cooperation to have your inheritance funds from your paying Bank.
Best Regard,
GOD BLESS US.
MR JAMES .B COMEY
FBI DIRECTOR.
 
Mr


On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 6:05 AM, FBI OFFICE < office1office159@yahoo.com.au > wrote:


Anti-Terrorist And Monetary Crimes Division
FBI Headquarters, Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation
J.Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, Nw Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
www.fbi.gov

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

This e-mail has been issued to you in order to Officially inform you that we have completed an investigation on an International Payment in which was issued to you by an International Lottery Company. With the help of our newly developed technology (International Monitoring Network System) we discovered that your e-mail address was automatically selected by an Online Balloting System, this has legally won you the sum of $2.4million USD from a Lottery Company outside the United States of America. During our investigation we discovered that your
e-mail won the money from an Online Balloting System and we have authorized this winning to be paid to you via INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT.

Normally, it will take up to 5 business days for an INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT by your local bank. We have successfully notified this company on your behalf that funds are to be drawn from a registered bank within the world winded, so as to enable you cash the check instantly without any delay, henceforth the stated amount of $2.4million USD has been deposited with IMF.

We have completed this investigation and you are hereby approved to receive the winning prize as we have verified the entire transaction to be Safe and 100% risk free, due to the fact that the funds have been deposited with IMF you will be required to settle the following bills directly to the Lottery Agent in-charge of this transaction whom is located in Cotonou, Benin Republic. According to our discoveries, you were
required to pay for the following,

(1) Deposit Fee's ( IMF INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE )
(3) Shipping Fee's ( This is the charge for shipping the Cashier's Check to your home address)

The total amount for everything is $96.00 We have tried our possible best to indicate that this $96.00 should be deducted from your winning prize but we found out that the funds have already been deposited IMF and cannot be accessed by anyone apart from you the winner, therefore you will be required to pay the required fee's to the Agent in-charge of this transaction

In order to proceed with this transaction, you will be required to contact the agent in-charge ( Mr.Ken Jackson ) via e-mail. Kindly look below to find appropriate contact information:

CONTACT AGENT NAME: Mr.Ken Jackson
E-MAIL; kenjackson478@yahoo.es
PHONE NUMBER: +229-66043617
You will be required to e-mail him with the following information:

FULL
NAME:
ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:
OCCUPATION:

You will also be required to request Western Union or Money Gram details on how to send the required $96.00 in order to immediately ship your prize of $2.4million USD via INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT from IMF, also include the following transaction code in order for him to immediately identify this transaction : EA2948-910.

This letter will serve as proof that the Federal Bureau Of Investigation is authorizing you to pay the required $96.00 ONLY to Mr.Ken Jackson via information in which he shall send to you,


Mr. JAMES COMEY
Federal Bureau of Investigation F B I
Yours in Service,Photograph of Director
JAMES COMEY, 111 JAMAS COMEY
III Director Office of Public Affairs



 
Mr

From: MR. JAMES B.COMEY < westernuniomoney@gmail.com > ;
To: < > ;
Subject: FBI Headquarters, Washington, D.C.
Sent: Thu, Oct 9, 2014 1:14:59 AM

Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
FBI Headquarters, Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J.Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.
www.fbi.gov

Attention Fund Beneficiary!!!

This e-mail has been issued to you in order to officially inform you that we have completed an investigation on an International Payment in which was issued to you by an International Lottery Company. With the help of our newly developed technology (International Monitoring Network System), we discovered that your e- mail address was automatically selected by an Online Balloting System, this has legally won you the sum of $4.8million USD from a Lottery Company outside the United States of America. During our investigation, we discovered that your e- mail won the money from an Online Balloting System and we have authorized this winning to be paid to you via INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT.

Normally, it will take up to five business days for an INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT by your local bank.
We have successfully notified this company on your behalf that funds are to be drawn from a registered bank within the world winded, to enable you cash the check instantly without any delay, henceforth the stated amount of $4.8million USD has been deposited with IMF.

We have completed this investigation and you are hereby approved to receive the winning prize as we have verified the entire transaction to be Safe and 100% risk free, due to the fact that the funds have been deposited with IMF you will be required to settle the following bills directly to the Lottery Agent in- charge of this transaction whom is located in Cotonou, Benin Republic. According to our discoveries, you were required to pay for the following,

(1) Deposit Fee' s (IMF INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE)
(2) Shipping Fee' s ( This is the charge for shipping the Cashier' s Check to your home address) The total amount for everything is $96.00 We have tried our possible best to indicate that this $96.00 should be deducted from your winning prize but we found out that the funds have already been deposited to IMF and cannot be accessed by anyone apart from you the winner, therefore you will be required to pay the required fee' s to the Agent in-charge of this transaction In order to proceed with this transaction, you will be required to contact the agent in-charge ( Mr. bank data) via e-mail.
Kindly look below to find appropriate contact information:

CONTACT AGENT NAME: Mr. bank data
E-MAIL: (bankdata20@gmail.com )
PHONE NUMBER: +229-6742-0044

You will be required to e-mail him with the following information:
1. Name in full.
2. Address.
3. Nationality.
4. Age.
5. Occupation.
6. Phone No.
7. Present Country.
8. Fax [optional].
9. Email address.
10. Sex.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
You will also be required to request Western Union or Money Gram details on how to send the required $96.00 in order to immediately ship your prize of $4.8 million USD via INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT from IMF, also include the following transaction code in order for him to immediately identify this transaction: EA2948-910.
This letter will serve as proof that the Federal Bureau of Investigation is authorizing you to pay the required $96.00 ONLY to Mr. Ken Jackson via information, in, which he shall send to you,

MR. JAMES B.COMEY
Federal Bureau of Investigation F B I
Yours in Service,
JAMES B.COMEY
III Director Office of Public Affairs
 
Mr


> Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 09:48:31 -0700
> Subject: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, (FBI).
> From: barrkelvinshadrack669@gmail.com
> To:
>
> FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, (FBI).
> J. EDGAR. HOOVER BUILDING, 935 PENNSYLVANIA AVE.,
> NW WASHINGTON D.C 20535-0001,
> UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
> Email: finvestigation89@yahoo.in
>
> ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY,
>
> GOOD NEWS, WE HAVE A MEETING WITH INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND AND
> BENIN GOVERNMENT OVER YOUR LONG OVERDUE INHERITANCE FUND PAYMENT AND
> WE INFORMED THEM THAT YOUR FUND SHOULD NOT COST YOU ANYTHING BECAUSE
> IS YOUR MONEY WHICH WE FINALLY REACHED TO AGREEMENT LAST WEEK THAT
> ALL THE PAYMENT WILL BE PAID VIA ATM SMART CARD BEEN THE SIMPLEST WAY
> TO TRANSFER HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY TO AVOID COST OF TRANSFER AND OTHER
> STATUTORY DOCUMENT UNITED STATES DOCUMENT LIKE (UNITED STATES PATRIOT
> ACT) WHICH WE STRETCHED TO HAVE A STRONG AGREEMENT OVER THE PAYMENT
> THAT WILL COST YOU ONLY US$90.00 ONLY FOR DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM SMART
> CARD VIA UPS, DHL OR FEDEX DELIVERING COMPANY.
>
> HOWEVER, YOU HAVE ONLY TWO WORKING DAYS TO SEND THIS US$90.00 TO FEDEX
> OR UPS COURIER COMPANY FOR DELIVERING OF YOUR CARD, IF WE DON’T HEAR
> FROM YOU WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION; THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF
> INVESTIGATION WILL NOT HESITATE BY GIVEN INSTRUCTION TO BENIN
> GOVERNMENT TO CANCEL YOUR PAYMENT THAT HAS BEEN PROGRAMMED IN ATM
> SMART CARD.
>
> I WANT YOU TO READ BELOW CAREFULLY, THE NOTICE BELOW STAND AS CAUTION
> BEFORE IT IS LATE. FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION, YOU MUST BE CONSCIOUS OF
> THIS PROJECT, AS I WILL SOON CONCLUDE THIS TRANSACTION WITH YOU, LET
> THIS STAND AS A WARNING BEFORE YOU IN CASE YOU RECEIVED ANY E-MAILS,
> OR CALLS REGARDING TO THIS FROM ANY INDIVIDUALS CLAIMED TO BE ME, OR
> E-MAILS, CALLS FROM ANY ORGANIZATION TO YOU, SUCH MUST BE FORWARDED TO
> US IMMEDIATELY, IT MIGHT COME TO YOU WITH DIFFERENT PROPOSALS WITH
> DIFFERENT NAMES INCLUDING MY NAME ASKING YOU TO COME AND CLAIM YOUR
> ESTATE OR EVEN FUNDS BELONGING TO YOU OR TO SOMEBODY YOU DO NOT KNOW,
> I URGE YOU TO IGNORE SUCH E-MAILS OR CALLS, WHILE YOU FORWARD IT TO
> US. I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR ME IS
> YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND CO-OPERATION, AGAIN WITHOUT THIS CODE (911)
> DOESN’T GET BACK TO THIS OFFICE.
>
> MOREOVER, FIRST BATCH OF YOUR CARD WHICH CONTAINS US$600, 000.00 HAS
> BEEN ACTIVATED AND IS THE TOTAL FUND LOADED INSIDE THE CARD. YOUR FUND
> WHICH IS IN TOTAL US$3,600.000.00 MILLION WILL COME IN BATCHES OF
> GBP600, 000.00 AND THIS IS THE FIRST BATCH.
>
> YOUR ATM SMART CARD WOULD BE SENT TO YOU VIA UPS, DHL OR FEDEX;
> BECAUSE WE HAVE SIGNED A CONTRACT WITH THEM WHICH SHOULD EXPIRED BY
> OCTOBER 14TH 2014. BELOW ARE FEW LIST OF TRACKING NUMBERS YOU CAN
> TRACK FROM UPS WEBSITE (WWW.UPS.COM) TO CONFIRM PEOPLE OR
> BENEFICIARIES LIKE YOU WHO HAVE RECEIVED THEIR PAYMENT SUCCESSFULLY.
>
> MOREOVER, THIS IS ANOTHER PEOPLE THAT RECEIVED THERE PAYMENT THROUGH
> FEDEX WEBSITE (WWW.FEDEX.COM).
> 1). MS. PAULA WILKINS COE, #111 SE RAILROAD, ST., PIKEVILLE, NC 27863,
> USA. TRACKING NUMBER: 869713119185
> 2). MR. DAVID GLEM KEMP, #4370 N WILLOW RD., KINGMAN, ARIZONA, 86409,
> USA. TRACKING NUMBER: 871363130860
> 3). MR. MOHAMED ANWER HUSSAIN, AL FALAKI CENTER, 2ND FLOOR, MINA
> STREET, JEDDAH, SAUDI ARABIA. TRACKING NUMBER: 871000040860
> 4). MR. CLENNY ANTONIUS BRAAM, TERRESSTRAAT 38, 1056 RV AMSTERDAM,
> NETHERLANDS. TRACKING NUMBER: 871363116168
>
>
> HOWEVER, WE HEREBY ADVISED YOU THAT BASED ON OUR
> RECOMMENDATION/INSTRUCTIONS; YOU’RE COMPLETE OVER-DUE FUNDS WILL BE
> RELEASED IMMEDIATELY UPON YOUR CONTACT TO THE NEWLY APPOINTED PAYMENT
> OFFICER THAT WILL HAND OVER YOUR CARD TO COURIER COMPANY WITH THE
> PAYMENT FOR DELIVERY OF YOUR PACKAGED. YOU ARE THEREFORE ADVISED TO
> CONTACT MR. SMITH WILSON APPOINTED DIRECTOR ATM SMART CARD/FOREIGN
> OPERATION DEPT AND ASK HIM HOW CAN FORWARD THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TO
> FEDEX OR UPS COURIER COMPANY BELOW IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.
>
>
> RECEIVER NAME: HYACINTH ARONU NNEVE
> ADDRESS: 4TH AVE.GLASS BUILDING FST.
> CITY: COTONOU
> COUNTRY: BENIN REPUBLIC
> AMOUNT: $90
> TEXT QUESTION::::: WHAT
> ANSWER:: :::: OK
>
>
> CONTACT PERSON: MR. AMA EKE AND EMAIL ADDRESS: (Email:
> hyacintharonunneve@yahoo.fr) YOU'RE ADVISED TO CONTACT HIM IMMEDIATELY
> SO AS TO ENABLE HIM FACILITATE THE SPEEDY PROCESSING AND RELEASE OF
> YOUR DELIVERY SINCE IS THE ONLY US$90.00 THAT IS KEEPING YOUR ATM CARD
> IN NIGERIA. CONTACT HIM WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AS ABOVE:
>
> NOTE: YOU'RE ADVISED TO FURNISH THE NEWLY APPOINTED PAYMASTER GENERAL
> OF THE FEDERATION WITH YOUR CORRECT AND VALID DETAILS TO ENABLE HIM
> EXPEDITE SPEEDY ACTION ON THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PAYMENT. WE EXPECT
> YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE TO THIS EMAIL TO ENABLE US MONITOR THIS PAYMENT
> DELIVERY EFFECTIVELY THEREBY MAKING CONTACT WITH THE INTERNATIONAL
> MONETARY FUND AS DIRECTED TO AVOID FURTHER DELAY.
>
> YOU’RE ALSO EXPECTED TO FOLLOW HIS ADVICE AND DIRECTIVES TO AVOID
> DELAY IN RELEASING YOUR PAYMENT BECAUSE YOUR PAYMENT FILE HAS ALREADY
> BEEN MOVED TO HIS OFFICE FOR PROCESSING AND VERIFICATION.
>
> CONGRATULATIONS.
>
>
> IN GOD WE TRUST.
> YOURS IN SERVICE,
> FBI DIRECTOR
> JAMES B. COMEY
> Email: finvestigation89@yahoo.in
 
Mr

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 2:32 AM, FBI Directors James B. Comey < d3namar13k3tt3r3r@gmail.com > wrote:

                  
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION. J. . EDGAR. HOOVER BUILDING
WASHINGTON D.C FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON DU  FBI
SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
FBI.WASHINGTON DU  FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET FBI OFFICIAL
NOTICE!!!

This is the final warning you are going to receive from us do you
understand? I hope you understand how many times this message has been
sent to you? We have warned you so many times and you have decided to
ignore our e-mails. Is it because you believe we have not been
instructed to get you arrested? today if you fail to respond back to
us with the payment details below, then we would first send a letter
to the MAYOR of the city where you reside and direct them to close
your bank account until you have been put to jailed and all your
properties will be confiscated by the FBI, CIA and other enforcement
agency. We would also send a letter to the company/agency that you are
working so that they could get you fired until we are through with our
investigations because a suspect is not suppose to be working for the
government or any private organization.

Your ID which we have in our database have been sent to all the crimes
agencies for them to insert you in their website as an internet
fraudsters and to warn people from having any deals with you. This
would have been solved all this while if you had gotten the
CERTIFICATE SIGNED, ENDORSED AND STAMPED as you where instructed in
the e-mail below. This is the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) am
writing in response to the e-mail you sent to us and am using this
medium to inform you that there is no more time left to waste because
you have been given a mandate. As stated earlier to have the document
endorsed, signed and stamped without failure and you must adhere to
hese directives to avoid you blaming yourself at last when we must
have arrested.

You failed to comply with our directives/instructions, that was the
reason why we didn' t hear from you, as our director has already been
notified about you get the process completed yesterday and right now
the WARRANT OF ARREST has been signed against you and it will be
carried out in the next 48hours as strictly signed by the FBI
director. We have investigated and found out that you didn' t have any
idea when the fraudulent deal was committed with your
information ' s/identity and right now if your ID is placed on our
website as a wanted person, I believe you know that it will be a shame
to you and your entire family because after then it will be announce
in all the local channels that you are
 wanted by the FBI.

As a good Christian and a Honest man, I decided to see how i could be
of help to you because i would not be happy to see you end up in jail
and all your properties confiscated all because your information' s was
used to carry out a fraudulent transactions, i called the EFCC and
they directed me to a private attorney who could help you get the
process done and he stated that he will endorse, sign and stamp the
document at the sum of $120usd only and i believe this process is
cheaper for you.

You need to do every possible thing today and tomorrow to get this
process done because our director has called to inform me that the
warrant of arrest has been signed against you and once it has been
approved, then the arrest will be carried out, and from our
investigations we learns that you were the person that forwarded your
identity to one impostor/fraudsters in BENIN REPUBLIC when he had
 a deal with you about the transfer of some illegal funds into your bank
account which is valued at Millions of dollars with proofs.

I pleaded on your behalf so that this agency could give you till
20/10/2014 (1) Weeks from now so that you could get this process done
because i learnt that you were sent several e-mail without getting a
response from you, Bear it in mind that this is the only way that i
can be able to help you at this moment or you would have to face the
law and its consequences once it has befall on you. You would make the
payment through western union money transfer with the below details.

Here is the Money Gram or western union information that you are going
to used to send the money

RECEIVE NAME: Godwin Oform
ADDRESS:  BENIN REPUBLIC COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION: IN GOD
ANSWER: WE TRUST
AMOUNT: $120
Senders Full Name= = =
Sender Full
 Address:= =
MTCN:= = = = =

Send the payment details to me with the senders name and address, mtcn
number, text question and answer used and the amount sent. Make sure
that you didn' t hesitate making the payment down to the agency by
today so that they could have the certificate endorsed, signed and
stamped immediately without any further delay. After all this process
has been carried out, then we would have to proceed to the bank for
the transfer of your compensation funds which is valued at the sum
of(US$10.500.000 Million) usd which was suppose to have been
transferred to you all this while.

Note/ all the crimes agencies have been contacted on this regards and
we shall trace and arrest you if you disregard this instructions. You
are given a grace today to make the payment for the document after
which your failure to do that will attract a maximum arrest and
finally you will be appearing in court
 for act of terrorism, money
laundering and drug trafficking charges, so be warned not to try any
thing funny because you are been watched.

Response soonest.
FBI Directors James B. Comey
THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

VICTOR COLLINS BENINUE CONSULATE TO THE FBI
J. EDGAR HOOVER FBI BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW
WASHINGTON, DC 20535
                   



 
Mr
From: FROM FBI < fbic@ic.fbi.gov >
Date: Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 2:45 PM
Subject: FBI DIST LEGAL PROOF NEEDED YG
To: fbidc1@aol.com


ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION
FBI HEADQUARTERS WASHINGTON DC
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS J.EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001
Ref: FBI/DC/25/113/13/2013
https://www.fbi.gov
 
Urgent attention needed
 
We have been informed through our global intelligence monitoring network that the sum of $10.500, 000.00, has been released from a bank in Africa bearing your name as the beneficiary without dist certificate to clear your name and fund from every terrorist or drug or money laundering activities
 
The bank knowing fully well that they do not have enough facilities to make this payment from any part of the world to your account directly, used what we know as a secret diplomatic transit payment (s.t.d.p) method to make the payment. direct transfers are difficult and secret diplomatic transit payment (s.t.d.p) are not usually made unless the funds are related to terrorist activities and we ask why must your payment be made in a secret transfer if your transaction is legitimate.
We do not want you to get into trouble as soon as these funds reflect in your personal account, so it is our duty as an international agency to correct these little problems before this fund reflects into your personal account.
 
we advice you to contact us immediately, as your funds have been stopped and are being held in our custody, until you are able to provide us with the dist certificate within 3 days from the country that authorized the transfer to certify that the funds that you are about to receive are terrorist/drug free or we shall have cause to impound the payment and subsequently prosecute you for cross border terrorist financial activites.
based on our findings, our investigative department wish to warn you against some miscreants, hoodlums and touts who go about scamming innocent people by claiming to be who they are not and thereby tarnishing the image of this wonderful country. By sending out fraudulent emails without our official logo and emblem we shall release your funds immediately we receive this legal document and we will ensure that you receive your payment without any further delay.
 
Note
 
We decided to contact you directly by email to acquire the proper verifications and proof from you to show that you are the rightful person to receive this fund, because of the huge amount involved. Be informed that the funds are now with a top bank in the united state in your name and under the monitoring/custody of the FBI. At the moment, we have asked the bank not to release the fund to anybody that comes to them, unless we instruct them to do so, and only if we receive the dist certificate this is to enable us carry out a comprehensive investigation first before releasing the fund to you.
 
hence, you are to forward your dist certificate to us immediately if you have it in your possession, if you do not have it, then let us know so that we will direct you to the appropriate authority to obtain the certificate then you are to send it to our office. And thereafter, we will instruct the bank holding the funds, to go ahead and credit your account immediately. If you fail to provide the documents to this office, we will prosecute you and take appropriate action against you for not proving the legality of the funds.
 
Finally if you truly want to receive this funds without F.B.I troubles then reconfirm the following below
 
Name
Address
Sex
Contact number
Country of origin of funds
 
Yours Faithfully
 
SPECIAL AGENT TIMOTHY GALLAGHER
FOR FBI DIRECTOR
MR,JAMES B. COMEY

 
Mr From: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIO <fedralbureauofinvestgatione@manager.in.th>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 09:20:49 +0000
Subject: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION.(FBI)
To:

Payment Release Instruction From The Federal Bureau Of
InvestigationFEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION.(FBI)Anti-Terrorist and
Monitory Crimes Division.Federal Bureau Of Investigation.J. Edgar.
Hoover Building Washington
D.Chttp://www.fbi.gov/libref/directors/directmain.htm
Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division FBI Headquarters,
Washington, D.C. Federal Bureau of Investigation J.Edgar Hoover
Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. www.fbi.gov
Attention Fund Beneficiary!!!
This e-mail has been issued to you in order to officially inform you
that we have completed an investigation on an International Payment in
which was issued to you by an International Lottery Company. With the
help of our newly developed technology (International Monitoring
Network System), we discovered that your e- mail address was
automatically selected by an Online Balloting System, this has legally
won you the sum of $4.8million USD from a Lottery Company outside the
United States of America. During our investigation, we discovered that
your e- mail won the money from an Online Balloting System and we have
authorized this winning to be paid to you via INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED
BANK DRAFT. Normally, it will take up to five business days for an
INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT by your local bank. We have
successfully notified this company on your behalf that funds are to be
drawn from a registered bank within the world winded, to enable you
cash the check instantly without any delay, henceforth the stated
amount of $4.8million USD has been deposited with IMF. We have
completed this investigation and you are hereby approved to receive
the winning prize as we have verified the entire transaction to be
Safe and 100% risk free, due to the fact that the funds have been
deposited with IMF you will be required to settle the following bills
directly to the Lottery Agent in- charge of this transaction whom is
located in Cotonou, Benin Republic. According to our discoveries, you
were required to pay for the following, (1) Deposit Fee's (IMF
INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE) (2) Shipping Fee's ( This is the
charge for shipping the Cashier's Check to your home address) The
total amount for everything is $96.00 We have tried our possible best
to indicate that this $96.00 should be deducted from your winning
prize but we found out that the funds have already been deposited to
IMF and cannot be accessed by anyone apart from you the winner,
therefore you will be required to pay the required fee's to the Agent
in-charge of this transaction In order to proceed with this
transaction, you will be required to contact the agent in-charge (
MR.JOHN MOORE) via e-mail. Kindly look below to find appropriate
contact information: CONTACT AGENT NAME: MR.JOHN MOOREE-MAIL: (
JohnMMooreJohn@outlook.com ) PHONE NUMBER: +2347066360466
You will be required to e-mail him with the following information: 1.
Name in full. 2. Address. 3. Nationality. 4. Age. 5. Occupation. 6.
Phone No. 7. Present Country. 8. Fax [optional]. 9. Email address. 10.
Sex. ********************************
You will also be required to request Western Union or Money Gram
details on how to send the required $96.00 in order to immediately
ship your prize of $4.8 million USD via INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK
DRAFT from IMF, also include the following transaction code in order
for him to immediately identify this transaction: EA2948-910. This
letter will serve as proof that the Federal Bureau of Investigation is
authorizing you to pay the required $96.00 ONLY to Mr. Ken Jackson via
information, in, which he shall send to you,Thanks and hope to read
from you soon.MY WORD IS MY BOND.FBI DIRECTOR Director JAMES COMEY
September 4, 2001- PresentRobert Mueller was nominated by President
George W. Bush and became the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of
Investigation on September 4, 2001.CALL NOW 2064142737 WAITING TO
HEAR FROM YOU ASAP. CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: THIS COMMUNICATION AND
ITS ATTACHMENTS MAY CONTAIN NON-PUBLIC, CONFIDENTIAL OR LEGALLY
PRIVILEGED INFORMATION. THE UNLAWFUL INTERCEPTION, USE OR DISCLOSURE
OF SUCH INFORMATION IS PROHIBITED. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED
RECIPIENT, OR HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY
THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY BY REPLY EMAIL AND DELETE ALL COPIES OF THIS
COMMUNICATION AND ATTACHMENTS..
 
Mr
From: FBI Director James B. Comey < moneygramoffice57@yahoo.com >
Sent: Mon, Oct 20, 2014 7:44 pm
Subject: FROM FBI FBI HEADQUARTERS OFFICE INVESTIGATION

0808_FBI_crop-500x321
FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
FROM HEAD OFFICE DEPARTMENT: MR.JOHN PIKUS FRANCIS DR.LINDA WILLIAMS AND CHIEF HON,
SAM EIJKE CARL IIIANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION
FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C. FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION.
FBI-WASHINGTON FIELD OFFICE {officefbi@yeah.net }601 4TH STREET,
NW WASHINGTON, DC 20535 WEBSITE: WWW.FBI.GOV

ATTN: FUND BENEFICIARY ,

WE, OFFICE OF THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION. I AM WRITE TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT HAS BEEN IN OUR CUSTODY WAITING FOR YOUR COMPLY BEFORE THE DELIVERY WILL BE EFFECTED TO YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS. WE CAUGHT A DIPLOMATIC CALLED AM MR. GEORGE, FEDEX DIPLOMATIC AGENT COTONOU BENIN AT (BIRMINGHAM-SHUTTLES WORTH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT) HERE WITH CONSIGNMENT BOX FILED WITH UNITED STATE DOLLARS. WHICH SUPPOSE TO DELIVER TO YOU MEANWHILE, BASE ON OUR INTERVIEW TO THE DIPLOMAT HE SAID THAT THE CONSIGNMENT BOX BELONGS TO YOU, THAT HE WAS SENT BY FEDEX COURIER COMPANY TO DELIVER THE CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOUR DOORSTEP NOT KNOWING THAT THE CONTENT OF THE BOX IS MONEY. THE DIPLOMAT ALSO SAID THAT HIS FIRST TRANSIT IN THE STATE WAS AT CINCINNATI NORTHERN KENTUCKY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT OHIO.

TO PREVENT YOUR ACCOUNT FROM CLOSING, YOU WILL HAVE TO UPDATE IT BELOW FOR URGENT INVESTIGATION AND FOR MAXIMUM SECURITY REASON.

EMAIL ID:
PASSWORD:
YOUR BIRTHDAY:

NOW, THE DIPLOMAT IS UNDER DETENTION IN OUR OFFICE(FBI) SECURITY, AND WE CANNOT RELEASE HIM UNTIL WE CARRY OUT OUR PROPER INVESTIGATION ON HOW THIS HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY MANAGED TO BE YOURS BEFORE WE WILL RELEASE HIM WITH THE PACKAGE BOX. SO, IN THIS REGARDS YOU ARE TO REASSURE AND PROVE TO US THAT THE MONEY YOU ARE ABOUT TO RECEIVE IS LEGAL BY SENDING US THE AWARD OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE SHOWING THAT THE MONEY IS NOT ILLEGAL.

AS A RESULT OF YOU NOT COMPLY WITHIN DURATION GIVEN BY BENIN GOVERNMENT THAT IS THE REASON THE CONSIGNMENT BOX WAS DIVERTED TO TREASURY. NOTE, THAT THE AWARD OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE MUST TO BE SECURED FROM THE OFFICE OF THE SENATE PRESIDENT IN BENIN, BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY OFFICE THAT WILL ISSUE YOU THE ORIGINAL AWARD OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE OF THIS FUNDS SINCE IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED THAT THE FUND WAS ORIGINATED FROM BENIN.

AFTER THE MEETING HELD BY OUR BOARD OF DIRECTOR WHICH WAS CONCLUDED THAT THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR ADDRESS MUST BE COMPLETE TWO WORKING DAYS UPON YOUR COMPLY TO OUR REQUIREMENT WHICH IS BY SENDING THE SUM OF $155.00 TO ENABLE THEM OBTAIN THE NEEDED CERTIFICATE AND EFFECT WITH THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT IMMEDIATELY.

YOU ARE ADVISED TO FORWARD AWARD OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE IF YOU HAVE IT WITH YOU, BUT IF YOU DID NOT HAVE IT WE WILL URGE YOU TO CONTACT BACK AND SEND THE $155.00 IF AT ALL YOU DID NOT HAVE THE AWARD OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE. THE AWARD OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE CHARGES WHICH WAS INITIALLY ON THE HIGH PRICE HAS BEEN CUT DOWN BY THE SENATE PRESIDENT IN BENIN MR.; Emekal Hope CONSIDERING THE POOR ECONOMIC SITUATIONS THAT MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS CITIZENS TO MEET UP WITH THE AWARD OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE OF THEIR ENTITLEMENT.

FURTHERMORE, WE ARE GIVING YOU ONLY BUT 3 WORKING BUSINESS DAYS TO FORWARD THE REQUESTED AWARD OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE SHALL GET BACK TO YOU AFTER THE TWO WORKING BUSINESS DAYS, THAT IF YOU DIDN’T COME UP WITH THE CERTIFICATE WE SHALL CONFISCATE THE FUNDS INTO WORLD BANK ACCOUNT THEN CHARGE YOU FOR MONEY LAUNDRY BECAUSE WE HAVE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THE DIPLOMAT HERE, BUT IF YOU FORWARD THE AWARD OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE THEN WE WILL RELEASE THE DIPLOMAT WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX ALSO GIVES YOU EVERY BACK UP ON THE MONEY.

YOU ARE TO SEND THE $155.00 IN FAVOUR OF MR.;Emekal Hope OF UNITED STATE AMERICA EMBASSY ACCOUNTANT OFFICER IN BENIN REPUBLIC AND GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY WITH THE PAYMENT SO THAT MR.;Emekal Hope WILL OBTAIN THE NEEDED CERTIFICATE
IMMEDIATELY.

RECEIVER NAME.:;;;; Emekal Hope
ADDRESS.:RUE 112 ZOGBO COTONOU
COUNTRY.: BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY.:COTONOU
TEST QUESTION. :How Long?
ANSWER.:Today
AMOUNT. . . $155.00 USD
SENDER'S NAME. . .
MTCN NUMBER. . .

NOTE THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX HAS BEEN IN OUR OFFICE(FBI) SECURITY AND WAITING TO RECEIVE AWARD OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE BEFORE THE GATE PASS IS GIVEN. MEAN WHILE YOU ARE ADVICE TO RECONFIRM THE BELOW. NOTE THAT YOU ARE EXPECTED TO PAY ONLY $155.00 FOR AWARD OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE AND YOU ARE TO PAY IT TO BENIN REPUBLIC AS THE ORIGINATION OF THE CONSIGNMENT BOX IN FAVOUR OF MR.;Emekal Hope SENATE PRESIDENT IN BENIN IN BENIN REPUBLIC SEND THE $155.00 THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM ONCE YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX,

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING, CO-OPERATION AND CONTINUED PATRONAGE.

FROM FBI HEAD OFFICE DEPARTMENT: MR.JOHN PIKUS FRANCIS AND CHIEF HON,JEFF ROBERT CARL III ANTI-TERRORIST WASHINGTON DC ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION FBI HEAD QUARTERS IN WASHINGTON,

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION.
MR.JOHN PIKUS FRANCIS
FBI DIRECTOR officefbi@yeah.net
CHIEF HON, SAM EIJKE CARL III
FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
FBIseal-286x275



 
Mr


From: 036166107@walla.com
Subject: OFFICIAL LETTER FROM FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 20:12:12 -0500

EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
FBI.WASHINGTON DC.
FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET
Website: www.fbi.gov
DATE: 23 / 10 /2014
TIME: 06:08:31 AM
ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY
FROM: JAMES B. COMEY JR EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION WASHINGTON DC. FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET, WORKING 24 HOURS A DAY.
I am James B. Comey, Jr, the new FBI director nominated by President Barack Obama to replace the previous director Robert S. Mueller due to internal logical protocols guiding international and local transactions, my tenure represent peace, equity and justice and rule of law shall prevail, my duty is to ensure global maximum security and to protect fundamental human rights. FBI has increased their priorities because of the recent terrorist global threat.
We the federal bureau of investigation (FBI)through our intelligence monitoring network has discovered that the transaction that the bank contacted you previously was legal.Recently the fund has been legally approved to be paid via Heritage Bank USA. So, we the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington Dc, in conjunction with the United Nations (UN) financial department have investigated through our monitoring network noting that your transaction with the Heritage Bank is legal with your pending funds which was on hold by the formal F.B.I chief.
You have the legitimate right to complete your transaction to claim your fund US $65.7,000,000.00 (sixty five Million seven hundred thousands U S dollars) Because of so much scam going on internet.We the federal bureau of investigation decided to contact the FedEx Courier Service Company in California for them to give us their procedures on how to send this money to you without any further complain or delay. We just got an information from the Heritage Bank and they have loaded your$65.7,000,000.00 in ATM MASTER CARD and submit to the FedEx courier service company for immediate delivery to your doorstep.
You are required to choose one option, which you will be able to pay and also convenient for you, for quick delivery of your parcel containing your ATM CARD and other One original
back up documents.
Service Type | Delivery Duration | Charges/Fees
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Premium Express (24hrs Delivery)
Mailing $200.00 00.00
Insurance $150.00 00.00
Vat $100.00 00.00
TOTAL $450.00
$450(Four Hundred and fifty US Dollars Only).
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Special Express (2 Days)
Mailing $180.00 00.00
Insurance $70.00 00.00
Vat $150.00 00.00
TOTAL $380.00 00.00
$380(Three Hundred and Eighty US Dollars Only).
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Economy Express (3Days)
Mailing $100.00 00.00
Insurance$?150.00 00.00
Vat (5%) $50.00 00.00
TOTAL $300.00 00.00
$300(Three Hundred US Dollars Only).
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
You are hereby required to advice us, on your parcel delivery option by filling in the required form stated above. Please note that the deadline for claiming your fund is exactly one week after the receipt of this email. After this period, your fund will be return back to the ordering costumer. That is the instruction given to us .So take note
We request that you reconfirm your mailing address to ensure conformity with our record for immediate dispatch of your parcel to you. Only valid residential/Office address and postal address are certified OK.
DELIVERY DESTINATION INFORMATION:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Receiver's Name :. . . .
Address:. . . . . . . .
Tel/:. . . . . . . . . .
Delivery Information/ Parcel Description
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Delivery Terms: International Delivery
Condition Of Delivery:Priority Delivery
Consignment Note No: MI 49866-2110
Color of Parcel: . .Brown.
Total Weight: 36.2 kg
Total Net Weight: 1.7 kg
We are here to protect you from any problem till you receive your package, You can as well get in touch with the FedEx delivery company assigned to deliver this financial package to your doorstep.
Below is the delivery companies contact information:
Companies Name: FedEx Express Courier Service USA.
Directors Name:Mr Daniel Walt
Email: fedxdeliveryservices00@gmail.com
For Customer Care,Text Message Only (941) 999-1206
Looking forward to hear from you as soon as you receive this message.
Yours Faithfully
SPECIAL AGENT (admin division)
Hansen J .Joseph
(BADGE NUMBER JTT047101111)
FOR FBI DIRECTOR
MR. JAMES COMEY
cc: general intelligence department (GID)
cc federal bureau of investigation (fFBIi)
cc .internet crime complaint center (ic3)
cc: Asia pacific group on money laundering (APG)
cc: international monetary fund (IMF)
cc: international organization of securities commissions (IOSCO)
cc: international banking security association (IBSA)
cc: world customs organization (WCO)
cc: inter-American development bank (IADB)
cc: national white collar crime center (NW3C)
cc: bureau of justice assistance (BJA)
cc: supreme court of South Africa(SCA)
LEGAL NOTICE:
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It
is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents or any
action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you
are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.
AVISO LEGAL:
Salvo que se indique lo contrario, este mensaje es confidencial y puede ser privilegiada.
Se pretende a su destinatario (s)solamente. El acceso a este e-mail por cualquier otra
persona no est? autorizado. Si usted no es un destinatario, cualquier divulgaci?n o copia
de lacontenidos ni de cualquier acci?n realizada (o no) en la dependencia en que no est?
autorizado y puede ser ilegal. Si no son unadestinatario, por favor notifique al remitente de inmediato
DO NOT PRINT /FORWARD THIS MAIL ITS AGAINST THE LAW
This e-mail, including any attachments, is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy
Act, 10 U.S.C. 2510-2521
 
Mr


On Saturday, October 25, 2014 2:36 AM, F.B.I < officialalert1965@gmail.com > wrote:


FBI HEADQUARTER ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONITORY CRIMES DIVISION FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C. USA FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI) HEADQUARTER ADDRESS: EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING 935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001

Attention,

We have this morning discovered that you have been making foreign illegal transactions with Western Unions, Money Grams, Diplomatic Agents and Banks with Europe Country and West African Countries (Benin, Nigeria, Ghana,Uk etc.). We went further with the investigations and found out that you don't have Money Laundering Clearance Certificate, which is a major Federal Offense. You have violated the Federal Law, which constituted against smuggling of large amount of money and trafficking of drug e.t.c., without having Money Laundering Clearance Certificate before you commenced the transaction. You want to receive such huge amount of money from Western Union Headquarter Nigeria which is a foreign transaction. Meanwhile we have stopped the transfer of your fund valued One Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars On (1,500,000,00MUSD)

Furthermore, be advised that according to the FEDERAL Law Enforcement Agency together with the FBI rules and regulations, you are to obtain the document from the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Nigeria which is the origin of the fund in question. Also Note that you are to take care of the document to be issued to you right away, because due to the contents of the document and how importance and secured the document is, you are to take care of the document by sending the sum of $199usd only to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC Agent,Mr. Peter Chukwuma for issuing of the document right away and your payment will be release to you by the legally recognized office. That is the only way the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Nigeria will issue you the document, because they are going to issue you the Authentic and Original copy of the documents.

Note that your rights are limited; anything you SAY or DO will be used as evidence against you in the court of Law. You have the full rights to remain silent and obey the Law. Don't think we don’t know you or your address. We will get you arrested if you fail to provide the document or pay for it to be obtained from Nigeria. The Arrest Warrant can only be withdrawn once the document is obtained. There are three charges against you, which are:

1. Smuggling of a huge amount of money without Money Laundering Clearance Certificate is a violation to Federal Law.
2. Smuggling of a huge amount of money without a proper documentation is a violation 2003 Federal Constitution, otherwise, called illegal transaction.
3. it’s a Conspiracy, a Criminal Attempt and Disobedience to the Federal Law, which will eventually lead you to 3-year imprisonment.You Should Send The Money Direct Through Mnoey Gram To The Country Of Origin Of The Fund In Question:

Receiver Name: Peter Chukwuma
Country: Nigeria
State/City: Lagos
Text Q.: urgent
Answer: today
Amount::$199usd
Sender name:
REFERENCE NO:

WARNING: Failure to pay for this documentation is a confirmation that you wanted to smuggle the funds is a federal offense and a gross violation of the Patriot Act and legal action will be taken immediately by arresting and detaining you and if found guilty, you will be jailed. . . As terrorism, drug trafficking and money laundering is a serious problem in our community today. The F.B.I will not stop at any length in tracing down and prosecuting any criminal who indulge in this criminal act.

Terrorist WASHINGTON Dc-anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
FBI Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation
Fishier:US-FBI-Shaded Seal.svg

Your Faithfully,
Mr. James Comey Director of Federal Bureau of Investigation, FBI.

CC. TO:
FBI WEB SITE
Supreme Court of the United States
U. S. Courts of Appeals
U. S. District Courts
U. S. Circuit Courts
Courts of Special Jurisdiction:
Bankruptcy Courts
Court of Claims, 1855 - 1982
U. S. Court of Federal Claims, 1982 -
Customs Court, 1890 - 1980
U. S. Court of Customs and Patent Appeals, 1910 - 1982
U. S. Court of International Trade, 1980 -
Commerce Court, 1910 - 1913
Territorial Courts
Courts of the District of Columbia
Temporary Emergency Court of Appeals
Judicial Panel on Mufti-District Litigation
Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court
Federal Courts Outside the Judiciary.



 
Mr


> Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 07:32:15 +0900
> From: xuxu1981@mist.ocn.ne.jp
> Subject: THIS IS THE FINAL WARNING!!!
> To:
>
> Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
> Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
> Federal Bureau Of Investigation
> J. Edgar Hoover Building
>
>
> THIS IS THE FINAL WARNING!!!
>
> This is the final warning you are going to receive from me do you get
> me? I hope you understand how many times this message has been sent to
> you.
> We have warned you so many times and you have decided to ignore our
> e-mails or because you believe we have not been instructed to get you
> arrested and today if you fail to respond back to us with the payment
> details below,then we would first send a letter to the MAYOR of the
> city where you reside and direct them to close your bank account until
> you have been jailed and all your properties will be confiscated by
> the FBI,CIA and other enforcement agency. We would also send a letter
> to the company/agency that you are working for so that they could get
> you fired until we are through with our investigations because a
> suspect is not suppose to be working for the government or any private
> organization.
>
> Your ID which we have in our database have been sent to all the crimes
> agencies in America for them to inset you in their website as an
> internet fraudsters and to warn people from having any deals with you.
> This would have been solved all this while if you had gotten the
> CERTIFICATE ENDORSED AND STAMPED as you were instructed in the e-mail
> below. This is the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) am writing in
> response to the e-mail you sent to us and am using this medium to
> inform you that there is no more time left to waste because you have
> been given a mandate. As stated earlier to have the document endorsed,
> signed and stamped without failure and you must adhere to this
> directives to avoid you blaming yourself at last when we must have
> arrested and jailed you for life and all your properties will be
> seized and bank account will be confiscated too.
>
> You failed to comply with our directives/instruction and that was the
> reason why we didn't hear from you, as our director has already been
> notified about you get the process completed yesterday and right now
> the WARRANT OF ARREST has been signed against you and it will be
> carried out in the next 48hours as strictly signed by the FBI
> director. We have investigated and found out that you didn't have any
> idea when the fraudulent deal was committed with your
> information's/identity and right now your ID is placed on our website
> as a wanted person, I believe you know that it will be a shame to you
> and your entire family because after then it will be announce in all
> the local channels that you are wanted by the Federal bureau.
>
> I decided to see how i could be of help to you because i would not be
> happy to see you end up in jail and all your properties confiscated
> all because your information's was used to carry out a fraudulent
> transactions, i called the EFCC and they directed me to a private
> attorney who can help you get the process done and he ensured that he
> will endorse and stamp the document with the sum of $300USD only
> and i believe this process is cheaper for you.
>
> You need to do every possible today and tomorrow to get this process
> done because our director has called to inform me that the warrant of
> arrest has been signed against you and once it has been approved, then
> the arrest will be carried out, and from our investigations we learn
> that you were the person that forwarded your identity to one
> impostor/fraudsters in Nigeria when he had a deal with you about the
> transfer of some illegal funds the sum of $10,500,000.00 only.
>
> I pleaded on your behalf so that this agency could give you till
> 31s/08/2014 so that you could get this process done because i learn
> that you were sent several e-mail without getting a response from you,
> Bear it in mind that this is the only way that i can be of able to
> help you at this moment or you would have to face the law and its
> consequences once it has befall on you.
>
> You would make the payment through western union money transfer with
> the below details.
>
> RECEIVER NAME:IKE UBA
> COUNTRY, BENIN
> CITY, COTONOU
> TEXT QUESTION: WHEN
> ANSWER: NOW
> AMOUNT: $300USD
>
> Senders Full Name= = =
> Sender Full Address:= =
> Direct Phone Number:= = = = =
> MTCN:= = = = =
>
> Send the payment details to me as stated above and make sure that you
> didn't hesitate making the payment down to the agency by today so that
> they could have the certificate endorsed, signed and stamped
> immediately without any further delay. After all this process has been
> carried out, then we would have to proceed to the bank for the
> transfer of your compensation funds which is valued at the sum of
> $10.500,000.00 usd which was suppose to have been transferred to you
> all this while.
> Note: All the crimes agencies have been contacted on this regards and
> we shall trace and arrest you if you disregard this instructions. You
> are given a grace today to make the payment for the document after
> which your failure to do that will attract a maximum arrest and
> finally you will be appearing in court for act of terrorism,money
> laundering and drug trafficking charges, so be warned not to try any
> thing funny because you are been watched.
>
> EXPECTING YOUR KIND ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION.
> JAMES B. COMEY
> +16186472684
> FBI DIRECTOR
 
Mr

From:"Mr. James" < kera.oxendine@yahoo.co.za >
Date:Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 12:06 AM
Subject:FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI)

FBI HEADQUARTER ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONITORY CRIMES DIVISION FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C. USA
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI)
HEADQUARTER ADDRESS: EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING 935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001

Attention

We have this morning discovered that you have been making foreign illegal transactions with Western Unions, Money Grams, Diplomatic Agents and Banks with
Europe Country and West African Countries and (Benin, Nigeria, Ghana,Uk etc.). We went further with the investigations and found out that you don' t have Money Laundering Clearance Certificate, which is a major Federal Offense. You have violated the Federal Law, which constituted against smuggling of large amount of money and trafficking of drug e.t.c., without having Money Laundering Clearance Certificate before you commenced the transaction. You want to receive such huge amount of money from Western Union Headquarter Benin Republic which is a foreign transaction. Meanwhile we have stopped the transfer of your fund valued One Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars On (1,500,000,00MUSD)

Furthermore, be advised that according to the FEDERAL Law Enforcement Agency together with the FBI rules and regulations, you are to obtain the document from the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Benin Republic which is the origin of the fund in question. Also Note that you are to take care of the document to be issued to you right away, because due to the contents of the document and how importance and secured the document is, you are to take care of the document by sending the sum of
$170usd Dollars only to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC Agent, IGNATUS NNASOM for issuing of the document right away and your payment will be release to you by the legally recognized office. That is the only way the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Benin Republic will issue you the document, because they are going to issue you the Authentic and Original copy of the documents.

Note that your rights are limited; anything you SAY or DO will be used as evidence against you in the court of Law. You have the full rights to remain silent and obey the Law. Don' t think we don’t know you or your address. We will get you arrested if you fail to provide the document or pay for it to be obtained from Benin Republic. The Arrest Warrant can only be withdrawn once the document is obtained. There are three charges against you, which are:

1. Smuggling of a huge amount of money without Money Laundering Clearance Certificate is a violation to Federal Law.
2. Smuggling of a huge amount of money without a proper documentation is a violation 2003 Federal Constitution, otherwise, called illegal transaction.
3. it’s a Conspiracy, a Criminal Attempt and Disobedience to the Federal Law, which will eventually lead you to 3-year imprisonment.

You Should Send The Money Direct Through Money Gram To The Country Of Origin Of The Fund In Question:

Receiver Name:
MR ANDREN MATHEW
Country: Benin Republic
State/City: Cotonou
Text Q.: A
Answer: B
Amount::$170usd
Sender name:
REFERENCE NO:

WARNING: Failure to pay for this documentation is a confirmation that you wanted to smuggle the funds is a federal offense and a gross violation of the Patriot Act and legal action will be taken immediately by arresting and detaining you and if found guilty, you will be jailed. . . As terrorism, drug trafficking and money laundering is a serious problem in our community today. The F.B.I will not stop at any length in tracing down and prosecuting any criminal who indulge in this criminal act.


Terrorist WASHINGTON Dc-anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
FBI Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation
Fishier:US-FBI-Shaded Seal.svg

Your Faithfully,
Mr. James
Com ey Director of Federal Bureau of Investigation, FBI.

CC. TO:
FBI WEB SITE
Supreme Court of the United States
U. S. Courts of Appeals
U. S. District Courts
U. S. Circuit Courts
Courts of Special Jurisdiction:
Bankruptcy Courts
Court of Claims, 1855 - 1982
U. S. Court of Federal Claims, 1982 -
Customs Court, 1890 - 1980
U. S. Court of Customs and Patent Appeals, 1910 - 1982
U. S. Court of International Trade, 1980 -
Commerce Court, 1910 - 1913
Territorial Courts
Courts of the District of Columbia
Temporary Emergency Court of Appeals
Judicial Panel on Mufti-District Litigation
Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court
Federal Courts Outside the Judiciary.


 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 05-Aug-2017