Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

From: test < test@marknet.co.kr >
Date: Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 6:42 AM
Subject: Dear Sir,

Ref : ABY/NRI-ACCT/7878256589 /04.

My Name is Mr. Jerry Howard.

I am the auditor and head of computing department of Royal Bank of Scotland Liverpool Branch here in United Kingdom.

There is an account opened in this bank in 2003 and since my inception into office  on 2nd Jan 2014, I then found this account and when I investigated deeply by contacting the assigned next of kin I also found that the next of kin to this account was an American who lived in London for over 63Yrs and  nobody has operated on this account again after 2004.

I took the courage to look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable for this important transaction. In order to transfer out $100,000,000 (One Hundred Million U.S Dollars) After going through some old files, I discovered that if I do not Remit this money out urgently,it will be forfeited for nothing and the Royal Bank of Scotland management might divert the funds to their own accounts.

Please respond immediately I will use my position and influence to effect the legal approval and onward transfer of this fund into your account with appropriate clearance from foreign payment department. You will stand to get 40% while 60% will be for me.Kindly quote the reference (acct) numbers above when responding to this mail.

I will fill you in with further details upon your reply through my private E-mail (  mr.jerryhoward47@yahoo.com.ph   )

Sincerely yours,
Mr.Jerry Howard


From: Mr. Jerry Howard < mr.jerryhoward47@yahoo.com.ph >
Date: Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 3:37 AM
Subject: Dear , ID Attached.

Thanks for your positive response; please see my attached ID in your attachment file.

I wait to hearing from you.
Mr. Jerry

Jerry Howard
Mr On Oct 22, 2014 1:03 PM, " Mr. Jerry Howard" < mr.jerryhoward47@yahoo.com.ph > wrote:

Which documents?
Mr. Jerry
From: Mr. Jerry Howard < mr.jerryhoward47@yahoo.com.ph >
Date: Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 10:21 AM
Subject: Dear : your info.

Thanks for your email.  

Here are more details concerning this transaction and what I need from you to enable us proceed with this transaction.  

I work with the Royal Bank account department and I will make all the required changes from the deceased account file which is presently at our bank and I will insert your name as the current next of kin to this account so that whenever you will contact our bank the bank will also confirm your name on the account file as I am going to take every measures of corrections.  

What I need from you is for you to send the following information and I will start making the changes from the account department and make you the current next of kin to this account.  

Please send the following data:

1. Your Telephone number
2. Your full name/Home Address
3. Your Company name/Address
4. A copy of your Drivers License or international passport
5. Your Age
6. Your Occupation

As soon as you send this information then I will start changing all the information so that the file will be in your name as the present next of kin. After I finish the changes then I will give you the bank contact information with payment application letter so that you can contact with the bank after I have completed the changes on this account file, for approval of the payment on your behalf.

I just wanted to make sure we complete this deal smoothly without any single trace and since I am a banker for 22Yrs, I know how to handle such issues and the claim will be surely approved and the fund transferred to your account.

As soon as the fund is transferred to your bank account in your country, then you will collect 40% from the total amount $1000.M and keep the other 60% for me in your account pending when I arrive your country to receive my share, upon the completion of this deal I will resign as a banker and fly down to your country to collect my share of 60% from you as we have agreed in my previous memo.  

I will commence the effect of the changes as soon as you send me the above necessary information needed to replace you as the next of kin.

I wait to receiving the above stated details.

Mr.Jerry Howard.

Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....


Copyright © 2004-2015 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 04-Feb-2018