419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr

From: dhotissgs1@outlook.com
Subject: PLEASE HELP MY FAMILY
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 07:38:18 +0000

PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHMENT FILE AND GET BACK TO ME THANKS


 
 

From: Mrs. Maureen Nathan
Address: 150 Sandton

8th Avenues North Riding, 
Johannesburg

South Africa.  

Please dear friend identify us here

                                         Dear Sir/ Madam

I know how surprise this massage will be to you, I feel quite safe dealing with you though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused; I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of communication considering my family situation! But I would advice that you a good thought to request from a family in dare need of assistance. I am Mrs. Maureen Nathan the wife of LATE Mr. Raymond Nathan of Gowanda town in Zimbabwe. Your contact information came to me from your country's trade journal during my search for a reliable and God fearing person that can assist me and my only son, and I quite believe on my own that you can be of great help in this regard even if I am not acquainted to you before.  
The business involves the transfer of US$15.5 Million (FIFTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) in the name of our only son Job... This fund is inherited from my late husband who was assassinated by the president's (ROBERT MUGABE) aides in view of taking his lands and property
during the crisis on 18 Nov 2010, which led to the killing and banishing of foreigners (white) farmers. After the death of my husband on 29 Nov 2010 (A day I can never forget) I was approached by our family lawyer who told me that my late husband had filed a document with him which stipulates his
"WILL".

In this "WILL" he specifically pointed and I Quote, Darling, I wish
to draw your attention to the sum of US$15.5 Million, which I deposited with a Security Company in South Africa with all the documents filed, by our lawyer. In case of my absence on earth caused by death, only, you should solicit for a foreigner partner that can assist you to transfer the money out of South Africa for investment purposes. I have saved this money to make the future of my only son Job" and he told me immediately the government started eyeing his business and involvements with the white farmers.  Please take good care of

"JOB" and yourself; we shall meet to part no more.
You will understand that my future especially the future of my son depends on this money and as such I will be grateful if you can assist us in transferring this fund to your account overseas for our investments. You can contact my son “JOB NATHAN" with his Email address (jobnathan65@gmail.com) or contact him on his private telephone number (+27747070084) as he will direct you with our lawyer to arrange the modalities of transferring this fund without any hitch. For your assistance we will to offer you up to 30% of the total sum, while the remaining 70% will be kept for us under your care till our arrival in your country

Please I want to tell you that my family living here in South Africa, as refugees which has resulted us to be living in a make shift refugee camp.


I wait your urgent and positive response.

Sincere Regards

Mrs. Maureen Nathan.

mrs.maureennathan12@gmail.com


 
 
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2014 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 30-Oct-2014