419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mr
From: Mrs Noor Hidayah < mrsnoorhidayah@yahoo.cl >
To:
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2014 4:27 PM
Subject: Greetings to you,

Greetings to you,

Please forgive my intrusion into your privacy,my name is Mrs Noor Hidayah from Malaysia but lives in Burkina-Faso, I am a dying widow suffering from cancer, i have decided to donate some of my wealth to areliable individual that will use this money, $2.7 Million Dollars to help the orphans and less privileged ones in the society for the work of humanity as i don't have any child to inherit the fund when am no more alive, You will take 20% of this fund for your effort and share the rest 80% to the orphans and less privileged ones, if you are willing to accept my offer and use this fund exactly as i said kindly get back to me with your data's to enable me instruct you on what next to do now that i can struggle to write.

My regards
Mrs Noor Hidayah


 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2014 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 22-Oct-2014