Job opportunity in Europe
Tue, Nov 4, 2014 12:42:50 AM
|EU Delivery is employing for the position of Shipping/Receiving Clerk.
We have reputable background in shipping individual packages, documents
and heavy loads and became proud partners with USPS, UPS and FedEx.
EU Delivery provides fast dependable services, at the lowest prices.
As a Shipping/Receiving Clerk, you will be working remotely.
The duties are:
- Providing a customers with the highest level of customer support service
- Responding to customers�claims and needs as soon as possible;
- Overseeing customer's package sending procedures;
- bookkeeping of the processed packages and mail
- Assisting in fulfilling project tasks by gathering the most detailed
information from customers and manufacturers.
Your typical working day includes:
- working with a remote helpdesk to plan your daily
collaborate with other team members, download and share project
documentation and other materials;
- answer customer emails and calls.
Pay and benefits: - $40000 yearly (paid monthly).
- Working hours: 9AM �5PM Mon - Fri
You can find extra information about EU Delivery at our corporate website.
In order to apply for this position, please email us a copy of your most
recent resume. Please don� hesitate to contact our HR department for
questions about this opportunity or reply directly to this email:
We will review the submitted information and contact you in 1-2 business
days to inform about our decision. Don't forget to include your resume in
Human Resources dept.
If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it.
If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the
criminals behind this fraud. Read more....