WELLINGTON HOSPITAL RECRUITMENT DEPARTMENT
Dear Job Applicant,
JOB REF: WHM-UK-14/018
Applicants must be ready to report to duty post
within 30 days if
selected, you will be emailed though our official email address.
CONTRACT DURATION: 4 - 7 YEARS (RENEWABLE, PROSPECTS OF SECURING
PERMANENT POSITIONS AS WELLINGTON HOSPITAL STAFF.
CONTRACTOR/ EMPLOYER: WELLINGTON HOSPITAL.
AGENT/ RECRUITER: WELLINGTON HOSPITAL RECRUITMENT DEPARTMENT.
CONTRACT/ JOB LOCATION: United Kingdom
Sequel to the job advertisement made, we have reviewed your CV/Resume
sent by our labor consultants http://www.naukrigulf.com for a
possible job engagement with us and we also wish to inform you that
you are eligible for a Job position in WELLINGTON HOSPITAL
Please answer and submit the Official Online questionnaire alongside
your credentials/photo graph for WELLINGTON HOSPITAL U.K which will be used to
ascertain your final eligibility for a Job position in reference to
your cv/resume as screened prior to this interview by
*Note: Only Successful and Short-listed Applicants will be contacted
either On Phone or Email!
1. Briefly describe your ideal job?
2. Why did you choose this career?
3. What goals do you have in your career?
4. How do you plan to achieve these goals?
Can you work well under deadlines or pressure?
6. Tell us about a time when you failed to meet a deadline. What were
7. Do you have reference list?
8. Why do you want to work here?
9. Why should we hire you over the others waiting to be interviewed?
10. What is your Current Monthly Salary Package in US Dollars?
11. How soon can you travel down to start your new Job if employed?
12. What job position/s are you currently holding with your current employer?
13. What three Specific Job Positions do you target from WELLINGTON HOSPITAL UK,
14. Give us full details on the Following;
(A.) Full Name :
(B.) Permanent Address:
(C.) Current Mailing Address
(D.) Tel/Mobile Number(s)
15. What is your Country of Nationality? Is it different from your
Present Location? If yes please state your Current resident Country.
16. What is your Future Plans for WELLINGTON HOSPITAL U.K?
Compensations and Benefit packages for these positions remain
Competitive and Comparable with those available in leading Medical
Industries across the globe & negotiations
CRITERIA FOR EMPLOYMENT
Contract Awards/ Employment will be based mostly on merit and will be
considered on experience and Profile.
Over the years, The best recruited Expatriates have been selected via
the Internet and the selection has proven to be unbiased & based on
merit since our Clients require the best expertise in various fields
to enable them deliver within specified frames of time and harness the
opportunities in the operating environment.
BENEFITS AVAILABLE TO SHORT-LISTED JOB APPLICANTS
* FREE ACCOMMODATION
* FREE FEEDING
* OFFICIAL VEHICLE WITH COMPANY DRIVER FOR LOCOMOTION
* FAMILY STATUS PACKAGE + 75% FOR COMPLETE FAMILY WELFARE
* FREE TO & FRO TRAVEL TICKET
* REIMBURSEMENT FOR PROCESSING OF TRAVEL PAPER(S), VISA
ETC * UPFRONT
PAYMENT OF FIRST MONTH'S SALARY +BENEFITS BEFORE RE-LOCATION TO JOB LOCATION
Many more incomparable benefits. . . . . . .
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTION FOR JOB APPLICANTS
All Completed Online Interview Questions should be submitted to the
Human Resources Department of WELLINGTON HOSPITAL at:
) to enable her ascertain your eligibility for
a Job position and make possible considerations for Job offer with WELLINGTON
ONLY Successful and Short-listed applicants will be contacted and
invited for a Job
position and a mandatory Orientation/ Training
Program scheduled 3 weeks on confirmation of Job Offer from Exxon