419.bittenus.com
Miss Young

Hello, I am Miss Young. I received the following email. It is a socalled "Advance Fee Fraud" letter, where I am promised millions for my assistance. These stories are all lies, and if I respond, sooner or later I will be asked to pay a fee. If I pay, another fee will quickly come up, and it will continue that way until I give up or run out of money. I will never see the millions, because they never existed.

If you received a similar email, you should go to the homepage to read more about 419 fraud.

Mrs > From: abiba abour < abiba1@msn.com >
> Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 23:38:01 +0000
> Subject: My dear please i really need your help‏
> My Dearest
> Thank for your respond.
> How are you doing today,i hope you are fine with the goodness of the day over there,Mine is very difficult because of my orphanage situation here is Senegal,i am here as a refugee and as a refugee here i don't have the privilege to do any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of the camp
>
> Hence this,I decided to go into fasting and prayer since the day i contacted you because i want to be really moved by the spirit of our God before telling you this secret of mine well i wish to let you know this is a matter of reality and truth, i have had a strong secret for people since while because i intend to look for a better and responsible person like you before i will revealed it to you,
>
> This is not a thing that l have to disclose to anyone that just comes my way,because this is an issue that requires trust and sincerity,l believe that you may be capable of handling the situation since this is the issue of money which worth the sum of ($6.5)million us dollars,l will like you to be aware of the fact that this money was deposited in the finance Bank
>
> You have to be aware that it was my late father Dr, John Akour that made this deposit which worth the sum of ($6.5)million US dollars and i was used as the next of kin to the account prior to this,i have contacted the finance firm and made them aware of my intention to claim the money but only to hear on surprise that my late father have strictly given instructions that before the fund should be released to me,I had to present a reliable foreign trustee/representative or at least a promising fiancee partner who will stand on my behalf for the transfer of the money
>
> That is why i am seeking your assistant to stand on my behalf as my trustee/representative so that the finance firm will release the fund to your bank account,so that You can help me establish a business which can be run and managed by you and also enroll me in school to further and finish my education before i can handle money,As I write you this mail I have tears run down my cheeks because I don't know what might be your next decision
>
> You can have 20% of the total money for your effort after the transfer of the money to your account, I also want to assure you that I have all the legal documents which my late father handed over to me that will cover the transfer of this money,moreover,everything concerning the transfer of this money will be followed according to the bank instructions and directives to avoid any bridged of law
>
> l will like to hear from you first before l will release the bank contact information to you so you will write to them and confirm the true existence of the money,l have great respect for you believing that you will not betray me after the money have been transferred to your account
>
> Moreover,i will like to give you the phone number of the Reverend of our church here in the camp,his name is Reverend father Desmond Iwenga his number is (+221-769-459-370) if you call tell him that you want to speak with Abiba Akour from Sudan. so try to call me our local time by 3:00pm which is 15GMT,he will send someone to call me immediately in the room block i
>
> will be expecting your call anytime okey, i will be waiting to hear from you so that i will give you the contact information for you to contact them yourself to know how to transfer the money in to your account
> Hoping to hear from you soon
> Yours sincerely Abiba
 
Mrs On Wednesday, July 9, 2014, abiba abour < abiba1@msn.com > wrote:
> My dearest
> Good morning how are you doing today hope all is well with you, i am very happy to have such a nice person like you,i know that very soon everything will be over, i read your mail and understand all you say, there is nothing to worried about everything about my late fathers money is real, i am giving you this document for you to confirm your self, and know that it is real.
> This is my late fathers statment of account and his death certificate.i have scan them for you; please i trust you with all my heart that is why i am giving you all this; i will will be waiting to hear from you so that i will give you the bank information for you to contact them your self, to know how they will transfer the money in to your account, i just want everything to be over soon so that i will come out of here and start living a new life with you ok.i will be waiting to hear from you soon,on yours in sincerely Abiba
 
Mrs
From: abiba abour < abiba1@msn.com >
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 20:48:22 +0000
Subject: My dear, i am not hear to cheat on you ok

My dear
How are you doing today hope all is well with you, i read your mail and understand all you say, i don't have any need to lie to you or to still your money, that is why i give you my mate fathers document for you to see your self, i really need your help so that i will come out of this refugee camp and start living a new life and continue my education, so my dear, you need to understand my condition ok, i have been waiting to hear from you so that i will give you the bank information for you to contact them your self to know how they will transfer the money in to your account ok, i will be waiting to hear from you soon yours in love Abiba
 
Mrs
From: abiba abour < abiba1@msn.com >
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 10:53:16 +0000
Subject: My dear, is all about trust and honest

My dear

Good morning how are you doing today hope all is well with you, thank for your lovely mail, i read and understand you, yes my dear its all abour trust, if we truth our self thing will work out as plan, that is why i give you my late fathers document for you to see it your self ok, i will be waiting to hear from you so that i will give you trhe bank infomation for you to contact them your self ok, have a nice day and take a very good care of your self yours in love Abiba
 
     
Miss Young

If you received a similar letter, please ignore it. Do not answer it. If you do, you will end up on more of the mailing lists used by the criminals behind this fraud. Read more....

 

Copyright © 2004-2014 419.bittenus.com. All rights reserved. Updated 25-Jul-2014